What's new

THC's small 2011 outdoor

THC123

Veteran
cropped plant is a bush and a half bro

yeah i love training plus i cant get them get too high the greenhouse is only 180 cm high at the sides and 220 cm high in the middle

Hi THC

I've been meaning to ask ya this before, is that a vent leading to a fan/filter combo build in that cabinet in the back of y'r greenhouse?

yes that is a torin fan in a box

still need to attach the soundproof tube

i use it as airco so i blow air in on very hot days and also use it to keep the air drier when days are very humid , keeps the air moving

THC123

Veteran
update from the grow at my buddy's place

the trainwreck x manitoba meds has totally revegged i topped all branches one last time and she will be trained next week she will be opened up totally

as will the other plants

the sweet pink grapefruit is growing wonderfully nice thick bush with thin leaves

of the manitoba meds 2 didnt reveg properly , one will be discarded , and replaced by my 6 month old trainwreck mom

one will be kept to give it a chance

i will never put my plants on 12/12 again to check sex

img6183x.jpg

the first row is 2 Mm's and 2 GG's and the back row from left to right is TW x mm , spg x mm and mm

the first and third on the left havent revegged properly

img6184uh.jpg

trainwreck x manitoba meds

has revegged now

img6185e.jpg

img6189f.jpg

the SPG x MM

img6186l.jpg

MM on the background to the left another mm bush forgot to take a pic of her alone

img6188f.jpg

img6187l.jpg

this last pic is one of the 2 that has to go cuz they wont reveg properly
next week after nothing but rain we will get some nice weather and they will explode

it is gonna be interesting to see the trainreck , the manitoba meds and the MM x TW cross in the same spot without light pollution

this way i can really see what the cross with MM did for the finish date

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
update from home garden

my mothers

img6190p.jpg

sweet pink grapefruit

img6191y.jpg

amnesia core cut

img6192xs.jpg

mirre nr 5

img6193wv.jpg

my beloved happy brother mom , took cuts of all plants yesterday

i may flower this happy bro in a bigger pot in my greenhouse as last year i had no mpold on the compactly budded happy bro from Karma

it was cold en humid still no mold

i gave away my trainwreck mom to my buddy

i also gave away one mirre nr 5 mom and one big amnesia mom to another grower i know

his plants had been eaten by sheep on his big domain

i told him to make fences and gave him those 6 month old mother , they should get big in no time

the mirre will be grown in a greenhouse

img6196w.jpg

img6197qz.jpg

img6200y.jpg

img6198d.jpg

a real happy small lowryder 2

she was a runt but still became nice , she is not the biggest LR2 i have ever grown but certainly one of the prettiest

she has a beautiful branchy structure

here some more lowryder 2 f2's that i planted direclty into the soil 1 month ago

they are all female

img6201ed.jpg

this one wont yield much she is healthy and beaufitul but the amnesia x manitoba meds is growing too fast and will take all her light away

img6202d.jpg

tjhe one on the left was trained to have more light cuz the other LR2 is also taking her light away

the one on the right is the only one with enough light

@ Haxi

notice how the one month old lowryders are light green in color

this is cuz the soimix i use for them has everything they need , but it kinda light , i think it is gentler on the roots and this way they grow faster and bigger , bigger leaves thicker stems everything

i have topdressed them , about a soupspoon of npk pellets(organic) and in about 2 weeks they will be darker and shinier and

at this point cuz they are older it is okay , but not when they are small

plus they where planted direclty into the soil no transplanting

I also germed some auto thai haze from la buena hierba

Here a new auto ak x lowryder 2

img6203n.jpg

and here an auto ak x lowryder 2 of the same age

img6204x.jpg

this one was planted outdoors , big doifference to the greenhouse as the weather was real cold and sucky for the last weeks

img6205.jpg

sour bubble mom

took cuts yesterday , as soon as they are rooted i will remove her

img6206i.jpg

ag13 idem , will also be removed asap

she is taking a lot of light away from the trainwreck x MM

amnesia x MM

img6207l.jpg

img6208v.jpg

really low with lots of top shoots

i have topped all the branches the 21st , now i wont top anymore

i have to wait to train her further till the autos are harvested cuz i aint got no room anymore

she is about 40-50 cm high now and about 120 square centimeters she will become about 2 suare mteres and i hope max 180 cm high

Trainwreck x manitoba meds

img6209l.jpg

very very branchy, i wasnt able to train her like the amnesia cross cuz she was so branchy

as soon as the ag13 is removed i'll train her so she'll be opened up again and will be lowerd in height again

has totally revegegged making some 7 fingers again with very broad indica leaves

I have to be carefull cuz i have a spcial kind of caterpillar on this plant , it has hairs wih toxins that can shoot , can cause irritation

will have to treat all plants in the greenhouse and wear some protective clothing and goggles

img6211o.jpg

one branchy bitch i have lost count of the top shoots

lets hope i can keep her low

I have devised a plan to cover the greenhouse , it will be a pain in the ass but worth it

will make it asap

i'll figure out something so i can cover the roof with black and white foil without breaking the glass

img6210d.jpg

Lowryder 2 x auto ak

the small one

this one resembles the auto ak and lowryder 1 in aroma wit a hint of sweetness in the background , it has airy sativa like buds

up to now i dont like this pheno , but it can change after trying her

img6212o.jpg

img6213e.jpg

img6214mg.jpg

The big one

img6215b.jpg

img6216dy.jpg

This one resembles the mother a lot(lowryder 2) it has towr calyxes , no round buds

The top bud are 3 tower calyxes close to eachother

it is nice and sugary and smells very sweet , the smell is a bit different then the lowryder 2 smell , but it resembles it a lot

dank

she still has 3 weeks to go at least so buds should get fatter

she is nice and branchy and even the lower buds are nice

1/3 of this plant receives less light cuz of the amnesia cross in front

img6217i.jpg

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
img6219ky.jpg

this is one of the bottom branches , nicely filled plant this one
img6231g.jpg

img6221y.jpg

img6225qt.jpg

img6229j.jpg

img6228i.jpg

img6230x.jpg

guerillia gold

img6222y.jpg

Hemp, i didnt plant it , comes from birdseeeds me thinks

img6223n.jpg

SSSDH x MM

img6224ea.jpg

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
THC123 can I please use one of your pictures of your reveged plant in my latest thread as an example of what i am trying to achieve in my winter monster cropping thread ?

plants are looking the bee knees as well :)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey man,

you garden of autos is coming along really well. some of them look so bushy you'd think they were revegged, lol. pretty cool to already have a bunch of bud and resin on your plants. when do you expect to harvest the first girls of this season? hope you save all that trim for hash :bongsmi: :joint:

good growings :wave:

THC123

Veteran
THC123 can I please use one of your pictures of your reveged plant in my latest thread as an example of what i am trying to achieve in my winter monster cropping thread ?

plants are looking the bee knees as well

sure , go ahead

ey man,

you garden of autos is coming along really well. some of them look so bushy you'd think they were revegged, lol. pretty cool to already have a bunch of bud and resin on your plants. when do you expect to harvest the first girls of this season? hope you save all that trim for hash

Edit hehehe gaius we posted at the same time

i think of harvesting mid july 15th at the earliest , but maybe the smaller one will be harvested earlier

i feed plain water and very lil npk pellets so i dont really have to flush

the lowryder2 will be for beginning of august , the other lowryder 2 end august beginning of september

of course i'll make hash with it :D

Last edited:

nzha

those autos are real big and branchy i always get one cola and an attempt at sidebranches with lowryder 2

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
I like you greenhouse & your outdoor skills :good:

Your LR looks always great
I hope i find one nice LR pheno from your good F2 beans :D
The beans looks well. do you grow not this your FD Pheno ?

peace & green vibes
DiMoDz

haxi

High THC123!
Nice update man!!
Love the green-ness of the plants ! They look realy great!
I'm sure you'll break the greenhouse!
I pray for good weather for you man :)
The auto are greatly branching, like mines :)

I hope the not-round buds (tower of calixes) plants will yield not too bad... ^^

Anyway the plants love you bro.
Stay greeeeeen!
Peace :rasta: !

THC123

Veteran
Thx guy

yeah the autos are real nice and branchy , i just hope they will finish nicely cuz Haxi did have some problems with them , weird mutant buds and shit

At my place and at my buddy's they are looking nice up to now apart from one fluffy pheno

opbengst%20totaal.JPG

this is the yield from 2 of the 3 lowryder 2 x auto ak plants my buddy had growing outdoors

One plant is still flowering

he took them down a bit early cuz it was his first grow and he was impatient cuz of the bad weather

best%20off.JPG

different phenos , the one in the upper let corner is a bit fluffy , but all in all it is not bad

sunday he will testsmoke

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Such a nice yield from only 2 auto plants - were these standing in the rain without mold?

i'm sorry have to correct myself , this is the yield of 3 plants grown in 15 liter pots

a 4th is still flowering, now that he bought a jewelers scope he is more relaxed with letting the plants ripen further :D

i asked him to check and he didn't have any mold and yes they where standing in the rain

grats on the harvest,

hope you are enjoying your early harvest. very nice aspect of the autos.

yep indeed , i think i'll be harvesting mine maybe already within a week

the lowryder 2 x auto ak cross flowers less long then the lowryder 2 here , at a certain point things go real quick in a week time from full of white hairs to swollen calyxes

M

michael68

nice AF harvest up there THC, your friend is lucky to have a greenthumb partner. :jump:

haven't updated in a bit, PM me when you get a chance i know you had to deal with some stuff though.

stay up man. :ying:

THC123

Veteran
yeah i was like paralyzed for a few days but now i am almost 100% again

the grow is going well gonna harvest the lowryder 2 x auto ak today

the lowryder 2 is just gorgeous white and so stinky pure sugary fruity goodness , almost pure santa maria smell mmmmmmm

for the rest the sweet pink grapefruit cross is beginning to flower already!!!! this means i HAVE found a spot in my garden without light pollution :jump: it could however also be the sssdh x mm cross

anyhow one of the 2 is flowering already

the spg begins flowering normally around 15th of august and the sssdh about the 10th of september

so the cross with the manitoba dad for now seems to have i nduced flowering 4-6 weeks earlier so thats real nice

the trainwreck cross in the GH also seems to slowly want to flower

but still need to finish the light pollution shiled there , untill i do that they wont flower properly

pics will folllow later today have to make lots of cuts first cuz all my cuts died cuz i neglected them the last days

THC123

Veteran
garden update

trainwreck x manitoba meds , is growing real fast now and will flower soon by the looks of it

img6254u.jpg

on the right i am gonna have to remove the ag13 cuz it is taking lots of light away
img6255.jpg

Amnesia x manitoba meds

img6262k.jpg

is growing less fast

i still dotn dare to feed the plants as they just stay dark green with this soil mix

Veggies

img6258p.jpg

img6259b.jpg

Lowryder 2

img6260z.jpg

img6261.jpg

this one wont yield much as the amnesia cross is becoming too big
img6264e.jpg

img6265c.jpg

img6266p.jpg

img6267nb.jpg

img6268j.jpg

this small lowryder 2 is nicely filled with sugar coated sticky fruity buds , such a nice intense smell on this one

pure sugar and fruit a lot like santa maria

i will follow up with the lr 2 x auto ak update

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
UPDATE 2/2

LR2x auto ak

small one

img6269y.jpg

img6272k.jpg

img6283z.jpg

img6289l.jpg

img6293wq.jpg

img6294b.jpg

img6314t.jpg

img6313q.jpg

as you can see this one has fluffy buds just some calyxes

this one smells sweet for 50% and for 50% something herby that reminds me of the auto ak

The big one

img6273qb.jpg

img6304z.jpg

img6303r.jpg

img6301ti.jpg

this one has nice buds and smells very sweet and fruity a bit like strawberry 85% sweet and fruity 15 % something else in the background

real nice smell cant wait to try her

i havent harvested the bottom branches cuz they can go longer

img6310y.jpg

Last edited: