What's new

THC's small 2011 outdoor

gertnaerd

hey man ...
they look mighty fine and i love to see them on my 17inch screen(esbe you are a proll hrhr:laughing:) )
keep it green as always :wave:bro

M

michael68

Hope everything is going good man.:bump:

How's the weather where you're at in EU?

We've had a fairly cold and wet spring out here in California this year. :comfort:

THC123

Veteran
@esben , gert

glad you like em :tiphat:

@michael68

weather is fairly good 20-22 degrees , but in the greenhouse it is always nice

Update

img6163h.jpg

peppers

img6164x.jpg

but jolokia hopefully an uncle killer :D

img6165d.jpg

eggplants

img6166y.jpg

paprika , have had to throw 2 away cuz of mold

img6167b.jpg

small lowryder 2 starting to flower , it is a about 60 cm

img6168p.jpg

amnesia x manitoba medicine

img6169g.jpg

img6170f.jpg

small auto ak x lowryder 2, it is lightly pollinated , the gg's outside that i was trying to reveg formed nanners and pollinated the auto ak a bit , i'll throw those seeds away, the gg's are on the compost heap

img6171n.jpg

img6172y.jpg

the bigger auto ak x lowryder 2(100cm), it has recovered well from the burn caused by the insecticide 3 weeks ago , is 2 weeks behind on the smaller one

img6175or.jpg

another gg2 , i think in this spot i wont have light pollution

img6176s.jpg

new lowryder 2

img6178i.jpg

img6177z.jpg

trainwreck x manitoba medicine

is becoming very bushy gonna tie her down almost done revegging 5 fingered sets of leaves are beginning to form again

next year i'll start the seeds outdoors

img6180y.jpg

the ag13 has spider mites gonnah vae to treat the whole GH

img6181za.jpg

sour bubble in the ground for cuts , will remove her as soon as i have rooted clones cuz for outdoors she is too mold sensitive

img6182v.jpg

my moms just repotted and taking a breath of fresh air after staying on my buddy's attick for 6 months

gonna take new cuts and throw them away just need new small moms

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking great my friend, both the food and the cannabis, lol. we were planning to grow some veggies at my bros new house. he has a garden with enough space to make a few beds, but we still haven't got started so i guess it's too late for this year? with all these pesticides and heavy fertilization being used on supermarket food it seems more important then ever to grow what ever of your own that you can. keep up the great job.

good growings :joint: :tiphat:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey THC123 the garden is looking good :yes: Seens you got 'em green fingers for all the greens :D

Loving the tie-down work on the 2 MM hybrids, there'll be colas for years to come once the season comes :jump:

Happy growing, B

haxi

Wah man Nice update! :)

All plants looks cool, i like how you trained the amné*mm and trainweck !

Original rasta! :D

Peace :rasta:

THC123

Veteran
ooking great my friend, both the food and the cannabis, lol. we were planning to grow some veggies at my bros new house. he has a garden with enough space to make a few beds, but we still haven't got started so i guess it's too late for this year? with all these pesticides and heavy fertilization being used on supermarket food it seems more important then ever to grow what ever of your own that you can. keep up the great job.

yeah i do it for the health but also for my wallet

if you wanna eat healthy food , you pay a lot more then when you are buying lethal tv meals

i have since recently started watching what i eat again and returned to my previous healthy lifestyle

so my plate is like 1 or 2 pieces of chicken or fish , and the rest of the plate is filled with nothing but vegetables

or i eat rice and pasta with vegetables , but no mixing meat and rice/pasta again(only one day per week

it is amazing how fast you lose weight this way and how energetic you feel and the best thing is you are eating healthy losing weight without ever going hungry :dance013:

but the point of this jibberjabber was that if your plate is 2/3 vegetables you spend a LOT of money on healthy food , it is stupid cuz it can grow in my own garden

Loving the tie-down work on the 2 MM hybrids,

thx , the TW x MM actually wasnt tied down on the pic yet

i tried it but it failed cuz she was already topped

i broke the junction between the 2 stems , the V shape

plant is still ok but so branchy that i dont think training her the same way as the amnesia will yield more cuz lots of branches wont have light this way

gonna have to figure out something else

@ haxi , rudedog , Dimodz : thx

album_large_4232542.jpg

LOL this pic made me laugh , comes from a local newspaper

no fotoshop , the photographer just accidentally took a pic of the bird while a plane passed making it seems the eagle has jets

THC123

Veteran
thx weedster

here a foto update from a friend ofmine growing for the first time

the plants are auto ak x lowryder 2

DSCN2725.JPG

DSCN2732.JPG

DSCN2730.JPG

DSCN2729.JPG

download.php

they are having a nice flush i think end of this month they will be ready i asked for better close ups

M

michael68

ah damn, those plants look so juicy. Your friend is doing it right. :ying:

I'll be doing that sometime soon hopefully, maybe a run this fall with autos.

How are your plants and peppers doing? :blowbubbles:

Hi THC :wave:

I've been meaning to ask ya this before, is that a vent leading to a fan/filter combo build in that cabinet in the back of y'r greenhouse?
img6165d.jpg

If so, how does it work, does it do it's job of scrubbing or is it something entirely different and nothing to do with the grow ? Just asking.

Your first-time grower friend must either have very green thumbs already or a great teacher because those auto's look gooooooddd :D :D
Looks like he's got enough plants/buds for a very nice harvest party :smokeit:

Here's to a relatively dry end of the season (which in my case does not look likely at the moment, nothing but rain here..:badday:)

Laterz, HL

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Thc !!
mooi spotje hedde weer dees jaar :)
der zit al serieus wat groei in he,Nway over die beestjes..in den brico en beter tuincentrums hebt ge een heeeeel goei insecticide vrij goedje, tis op basis van pyrethrum en raapzaadolie ik gebruik dat al een jaar of 4 al er iets is..en altijd heb ik gewonnen van de beestjes ;)
Nway hier is al nen link,dan kunde zien wat ik bedoel.

http://www.ecostyle.be/bladluizen_in_de_moestuin

translation

nice spot you got again this year.
looks like they are already growing very nicely :)
Nway wanne talk about them bugs in a store i know they have a very good product it is pyrethrum based combined with turnipoil.
i'm already using this for 4 year every time when somethings wrong,and i've always won the battle
Nway here's a link to c what i'm talking about

rocket high

Veteran
Amazing pics THC123 those auto's and Trainwreck x MM look really nice.... looks like you have real good weather on your side .... unlike us over here.

keep up the good work :)

THC123

Veteran
DSCN2750.JPG

this one is gonna be harvested today or tomorrow cuz it keeps raining here

if you enlarge it you can see it is ready

the ones at my place will take another 3 weeks

haxi

Hi thc, those cross are looking realy great, but I would like to know how many days from seed these are?

Mine (germed on 13 April) don't have those big buds ^^

Peace! :rasta:

THC123

Veteran
they where germed april first BUT they where put in a cardboard pot and as soon as they put their heads above the surface the cardboard pot was put in a 30 liter pot.(after about 5 days after planting

they got topdressed with dried npk pellets once , for the rest rain and plain water

Yours look great but the leaves are very dark/blueish , maybe you fed them a bit too much?

i also have one auto ak x lowryder 2 that i planted near the hole for a big plant

the soilfor the big plant is a lot stronger then the soil i use for the lowryders

after a month she started changing color from vibrant green to dark green almost blue and loked like plastic , the roots had reached the strong soil mix

that plant also has smaller buds then the one planted 150 cm away from the hole for the big plant with the strong soil mix

just an idea could be lots of things and the auto ak itself is not so good but the cross up to now is doing great

so for the autos it is best to just plant them asap in a pot as big as possible or a hole with universal potting soil , nothing fancy

just let it grow for 4 weeks then topdress and just wait till it is ready

that's how i get theml big

before i used the same soil as for my big non auto plants and they would stay small with small leaves and small buds and a very dark shiny color

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
you are off to very good start THC123

loved the autos you posted of your mates grow and that monster cropped plant is a bush and a half bro :) i have found this is the best tech to get bushes :)

nothing but good karma this grow brother keep safe