What's new

THC's small 2011 outdoor

THC123

Veteran
WOW just WOW you sir are the man

your trees are looking amazing... bring them home

thx

we are having our first dry week with sun since end of june , so i hope after the mold checkup of today ,i will be able to harvest quite a bit ripe

with this drier weather mold should develop slower

@ cheesebuds : thx i cant wait for harvest either :D

I agree with all of the above .... Absolutely amazing plants. Mold does suck the big one.
the dehuey should sort it big time .

Good luck with the harvest

i ave a dehuey now but it is only for indoor use

gonna get me this one http://www.webshop.airfresh.nl/index.php?item=bouwdroger&action=article&group_id=20000003&aid=40&lang=NL

it is used in construction to dry large halls up to 500 kubic meters

My greenhouse is 84 kubic meters so with all the plant condensation , this thing would be just right

it uses 800 watts and costs 1400 euros

But it is worht it , firdst i gottta save up a bit but i will buy this one next year.

This way i can grow really fat dense colas without the infernal mold

had bhuts last year but they dont field well....may it was just my fault...how much will your b field bro..!!

i have so much chillis this year...i am not able to eat or share them all...even if i try( eat about 3-4 chillis a day lol) did you try to freeze them??

you have to try brown habaneros...in my eys one of the best tasting chilli in the world...!!

thx 4 the tip on the habanero, is it spicy?

yeah the but doesnt yield so well , i think it needs a warmer climate

my morrocan peppers are yielding veyr nicely big chilis that are also spicy enough

Gonna harvest the guerillia gold 2 today

these where f2's made by forum member dread

i chose seeds from the "candy pheno" pack

img6841b.jpg

she was grown in the shadow of the big TW and Amnesia crosses

she only got 3 hours of sun a day

so the buds are really small. Texture however as well as smells are great!!! She smells a bit like herijuana bit with more candy like influences in the smell

also very very little localised mold that never did spread.

So the GG has a better mold resistance then MM

I think i'll repeat many of the crosses i made with a good GG male as a father

the MM however yields better with fatter nugs(that are difficult to finish in my climate)

img6843jy.jpg

img6844v.jpg

img6845w.jpg

I also had to harvest my SPG x MM planbt early due to uncontrollable mold

i was thinking bout how this was possible

then i realzed i planted this plant just under the roof drainage , so when it rained she got all the water that fell onto the roof
img6819i.jpg

wooops , thc you fucking stoner!!!!

img6846r.jpg

img6847c.jpg

img6849z.jpg

img6853u.jpg

img6855i.jpg

the strange thing is that yesterday evening i tried some nugs that i harvested off this plant 6 days ago

the vape was full and tasty buit the thing that was weird was that it actually had a very strong effect even though it wasnt ready yet

I had troubles getting high cuz lately i simply have been vaing too much , but after 3 bags of this i fell asleep

an eyeburning euphoric uppy high really nice actually and totally relaxating

i hope the rest of the plant that i harvested will also have such an effect if this is the case i wotn make oil out of her

sometimes early harvested plants can be surprisingly good

I also had to cut off one bud of sssdh x mm due to stemrot

no major mold on that one so far

img6857c.jpg

this is a real winner

remember she is growing in a light polluted spot thus she has like 2-3 weeks flowering delay

she smells for 85-90% like sssdh a fresh warm rich lemony hazy smell , also sticky as hell and has that seedpod stacked upon another seedpod structure from the sssdh

i have high hopes for this one provided she wont mold away

she still has 3 weeks to go and the weather here is sure to change from dry to constant rain again

time will tell

For the rest i went mountainbiking and when i returned i could smell my plants from 30 meters distance , the whole street reeks , this is not a good thing

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Some gg harvest shots

I had mold on these buds , what you see is what is left after cleaning , i didnt have much ùold

img6858c.jpg

img6859jw.jpg

img6863o.jpg

img6864x.jpg

img6865en.jpg

I also did a checkup on the Tw x MM and as expected i found mold

It is not a big deal as i do checkups every 3 days

So even though mold sometimes begins somewhere , i manage to save 90% of the bud in most cases

The weed is already harvestable , effect will be on the high side

Trichs are clouding up and some small buds are almost done

I think max 10 days and i will harvest her

Most mold was cuz of stemrot and caterpillars

the top buds look like the big one in my hand

the medium to lower buds are almost done

img6874a.jpg

img6875v.jpg

img6880f.jpg

img6881z.jpg

img6886y.jpg

Nice tight nugs

img6887iz.jpg

img6888d.jpg

The smell is fantastic but i can smell her from the street, she smells kushy really dank

Never had a plant stank up the whole neighbourhood

The amnesia cross is doing fine no mold so far and almost done

Pics will be uploaded once i do a major update end of this week

The weatehr is fantastic

Now that it is fall we finally have dry warm sunny summerweather

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey thc,
glad your having a dry fall. over here we also have some nice sunny days ahead of us!
i had to cut down the durban poisons the day before yesterday. i found a few spots of mold which were cleaned out and thrown away.

will see when the next plants are gonna fall. i am off for the weekend so will probably harvest them next week (danky doodle and some german outdoor bagseeds left).
take care and good luck :wave:

THC123

Veteran
thx eugen

Been to a buddy of mine today who was also growing several crosses on his balcony.

He has no light pollution and it is noticable.

I started covering the GH around july 20th but i should begin at the summer solstice , so one month earlier

All his plants are now 100% done and some even too ripe

So i am very pleased with the results. I would never have guesssed that all plants would be ready this soon , especially since some moms finish november 15 th

He is growing guerillira gold , manitoba meds and then manitoba meds X :happy bro , mirre, spg, amnesia, sssdh

I am especially impressed with the Mirre and amnesia crosses there

The mirre has big tight nugs almost no mold and is so nice and white but especially the no mold part is nice

SPG seems to be the most susceptible to mold(i mean the cross with MM)

As well as here at this buddy, my other buddy and in my garden there was lots of mold on the spg cross.

He is also growing 2 amnesia crosses and one of the 2 smells like amnesia

He will send me the pics i made via email so as soon as i have them i'll post

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey Bro!!!

Really awesome work you are doing in your garden!

I just found your thread, didn`t read it whole yet, but i will go through it later on!
Really nice what u are doing, i am quite a bit jealous because of the space you have for doing all these wonderful things :)

I am doing outdoors as well at the moment, but i have to do it the guerrilia-style :D
-Perhaps you are interested in other OD grows as well and watch into my show...the link is in my signature...

Keep up this great work!!!

regards

Hazeo

THC123

Veteran
thx

HARVEST TIME!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Update

AMnesia x Manitoba medecine

No mold so far

She is ready but i will harvest the TW x MM first cuz that one has mold here and there not too much

another problem is spider mites, i already bought 4000 predators i put out 2000 at the beginning of flowering and 2000 halfway

but it seems they dont do a good job , the back of the tw x mm has a lot of mites now , if i wait too long i might get webs and i dont want that

the amnesia cross also has mites but nowhere near as many as the tw cross

she smells a lot like amnesia

img6891l.jpg

img6889w.jpg

img6893jy.jpg

TW x MM

smells nice and rotten , compact round nugs

i will begin harvest tomorrow

img6890x.jpg

img6894l.jpg

img6895zp.jpg

SSSDH

has still a long way to go

All outdoor plants will be finished in the greenhouse once i have harvested the big ones

img6898j.jpg

img6902k.jpg

Shit

img6899pd.jpg

img6906y.jpg

AMnesia

img6900a.jpg

img6904lg.jpg

img6905t.jpg

Sweet Pink grapefruit

img6901mn.jpg

img6903h.jpg

SSSDH X MM nr 1(sssdh dom)

this one has lots of mold i will harvest this one after i have harvested the big ones cuz rain and really cold temps are coming

img6908x.jpg

img6909g.jpg

img6910u.jpg

img6937i.jpg

img6947m.jpg

SSSDH x MM nr 2( mm dom)

not too much mold
scaled.php

img6911b.jpg

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Update Part 2/2

Happy bro

smells wonderfull still need to go quite a bit

img6913.jpg

scaled.php

img6918u.jpg

scaled.php

I had a BBQ with friends at my place saturday and at 20.00 o clock i went to cover the greenhouse and put on the heater

i was drunk and high and i stumbled over the gascable , destryoed half of the happy bro and fell through a greenhouse window luckily without cutting myself hehehe not proud of it but shit happens ey?:D

this is what is left of the HB

img6975w.jpg

PP(i first thought it was nlx)

img6917l.jpg

img6919mb.jpg

Some more tw x mm pics that i couldnt fit in the last reply
img6969z.jpg

img6920o.jpg

img6972z.jpg

img6921i.jpg

img6983w.jpg

img6922m.jpg

img6935h.jpg

img6970c.jpg

img6932v.jpg

img6985b.jpg

because i check often i dont lose much to mold i just cut it away and dry seperately, most of the time 90 % is unaffected

img6929m.jpg

SOur bubble

, she is early but very susceptible to mold ready in 10 days approx

scaled.php

when sour bubble has mold you can throw it all away , it is a nightmare plant as far as mold in concerned
img6934rh.jpg

Some more amnesia x mm pics that i couldt fit in the last reply

img6963m.jpg

img6973.jpg

img6961j.jpg

img6964u.jpg

Last edited:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
dammmm dude love looking at ur garden's. alwase huge plants. that amnesia x mm u got.
cant wate to see some pux of thouse huge plants.

THC123

Veteran
high cheesebuds
cant wate to see some pux of thouse huge plants.

you should scroll upwards cuz it was a 2 part update couldnt fit everything in one reply cuz of the limit on the amount of pics

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey THC,

Looks like you will have quite a trimming session in front of you :jump: Some people hate this part, but to me it's the last amount of effort to enjoy the flowers we've been growing and taking care for a couple of months. I just like having the cut colas right in front of me, while I trim away the larger leaves.

There's a couple of shots from inside the GH that appear as a tsunami wave of ganja goodness :canabis: I'm particularly liking the looks of the amnesia x mm :yes:

Sorry to hear about your like accident and the HB, that's a sesiously frosty plant! The important thing is that you're ok :comfort: coz walking thru a GH window could have been much worse!

I was also waititng until the dry spell finished to harvest somethings, would love for it to last 1 more month. :blowbubbles:

Take care, B

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey thc,
like browser said: get busy trimming bro! :bump:

the weather over here is super nice at the moment but it will change this week again so i might cut down some more plants very soon myself. a few hours trimming don't bother me too much.

take care and enjoy the outcome of your work :good:
ah btw: glad you didnt cut yourself doing that window stunt...

RudeDog

Veteran
Result THC eh? Great plants mate.

You got to be carefull when smoking, drinking & gardening. I find drinking does not mix with gardening...smoking does.

Glad you are unscathed

THC123

Veteran
Thank you everyone

after cutting some tw x mm buds i decided to postphone the harvest to sunday cuz i have so little mold

they are already good to harvest but i want that extra lil couchlock effect so i think 5 more days and the scope willl say it's ready

they are now most milky and some transluscent and very few amber

Great looking garden. Jamaican coins?

they are euros from belgium(N europe)

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Here som of my crosses grown by the people that are taking care of my motherbox now

in return of keeping my moms alive i gave them outdoor plants and my indoor homebox(which is in full flower now)

They kinda fucked up the indoor with negligence but the outdoor is nice and sticky icky

They are all grown in 10-20 liter pots and have been pretty much neglected apart from some water from time to time

p1050046g.jpg

p1050057s.jpg

scaled.php

Happy bro x mm

Unfortunately this one doesnt resemble happy bro, i gave the one that looked like happy bro away

p1050061d.jpg

p1050062f.jpg

p1050063c.jpg

p1050069y.jpg

amnesia x MM(MM dom)

p1050071z.jpg

p1050072s.jpg

amnesia x mm amnesia dom

just like hte one i have at home it basically smells just like amnesia great trich coverage

p1050073v.jpg

p1050074z.jpg

Mirrre x MM

This one was the best , no mold big tight nugs and the aroma of the MM add to the aroma of the Mirre i will certainly grow this cross at home just like the mirre mother it has long thick compact nugs

p1050085bn.jpg

SPG x MM

like all the other spg crosses very susceptible to mold, strange cuz the spg itself has a pretty good mold resistance

All the crosses are early , the pics where taken september 30th

so i will try all the crosses myself in my lifetime i am really glad they are alll early, doesnt matter how late the mom is

the cross with mm makes for a sept 30-first week oct harvest!!!!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey thc,
i am gonna cut down my danky doodle plants today. durban poison was cut a week ago or so.
today is probably the last sunny and dry day for a while over here, so it's really time to harvest today! glad there was no mold at my main spot by now, one more day and that would probably change to the worse.
anyways, exciting cuts, the amnesia looks promising.
a shame that the spgXmm is so mold friendly. the mirreXmm sounds nice as well :canabis:

take care and enjoy the fruits of your work :wave: