What's new

THC's 2009 outdoor grow

regulate

what do you mean by universal potting soil, the cheapest stuff from a garden center or an expensive high quality soil ?
peace

THC123

Veteran
Well in garden centers they sell potting soil , just look on the packaging and look for the ones that have few nutes in them , you don't wanna be using universal potting soil that has been fertilzed for 100 days.

I would go for the highest quality , i normally pay around 5-6 euros for a bag of this soil

http://www.international.compo.com/en/consumer/blumenerde/composana.html

for example this compo sana universal potting soil would be good , it contaions nutes for 4-6 weeks but that's okay as a basis.

hat second to the last plant is one fucking beautiful plant

yeah it looks beautiful , but this plant is actually less happy than the other plants cuz the soil is too strong for it , the dark green colour comes from a bit too much N , which causes slower growth and smaller plastic like leaves , this plant was ment as an example of how it shouldn't be at this stage

THC123

Veteran
Thx

Here a small update

Today 24 degrees celsius here:D(but monday again 15 :( )

I let the plants soak up sunrays and they love it

img15133383515.jpg

my best plant ever it's n2006 :yoinks::yoinks: just kidding a mutant:D

img14903442920.jpg

the new batch , 6* LR2 and the rest is guerilla gold 2 , 3 and manitoba medicine

I am going to have to germ a few more LR2 for the coming seedrun i lost 1 when the sun began to shine on the propagator 4 days ago.

img14923476381.jpg

img14933493315.jpg

img14943510526.jpg

img14953569532.jpg

the nlx cuttings are beginning to get bushy cuz of the training

img14963585025.jpg

5 frisian dews

So they aren't going the way they are supposed to.(they should go like the plants in my previous reply , bigger leaves lighter colour more shine.

First of all i only let the soil fermentate for 2 days. This has caused and uneven division of nutes and lime.

Furthermore this year i used soil that has been used 2 times already. I did 2/3 old used soil and 1/3 cocos.

But it is clear there is still quite a lot of Nitrogen in the old soil cuz the leaves of the frisians shoudn't be this dark with only 2 spoons of npk

But i already prepared 50 iters of cocos mix with new cocos instead of used soil/cocos that has been fermentating for a few weeks

They will be transplanted 20th of april

img15003652215.jpg

these white spots are the npk pellets that are becoming squishy and are fermentating. There are not a lot of white spots cuz they this is the 2 spoon recipe.

img15023684502.jpg

my fermentating soil stash

img15013667691.jpg

The 500 liter hole for the frisian

img15033700028.jpg

img15043714027.jpg

img15053729846.jpg

img15063759279.jpg

img15073772917.jpg

img15083787556.jpg

This last frisian is the one that is affected the most by non fermentating the soil , the new shoots are small and it is wayyy too dark.

img15093801414.jpg

img15103816109.jpg

img15113824345.jpg

@lilthirtheen THIS is what happens if i forget to harden my plants and put them in the sun. I am happy they survived , they where stunted for a few days and all burned!!!!

:abduct:

THC123

Veteran
goddammit :wallbash::wallbash:

I lost the nametags for the GG2 , gg3 and manitoba medicine

So now i got 5 plants 3 strains and i don't know what is what , i only know for sure that one seedling is Guerilla gold 3

I hope as the plants become older , that i wil be albe to pick them apart from eachother , but they are very closely related

So i put 4 new ones in a glass of water:D

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
dammm they all look super great. so what is the size of thouse lil pots with the big plants in them? how did u do this?

THC123

Veteran
It's a 1.5 liter pot. They are clones so they where already branched. I trained them with that stick u see and a piece of rope.

Every few days i pull the main shoot back down so all the other shoots get extra light
.:abduct:

THC123

Veteran
Hehehe went mountainbiking today(not that there are real mountains here very small hills:D

Anyways I brought a backpack with water a small shovel and toilet paper:D

I first went to visit my old guerilla plots

But the soil there is too fucked up. I mean the plant will be totally dependant on the hole i will dig for her containing good soil , the rest is sand and waste of charcoal mines(the hills are in fact heaps of charcoal minery waste .

Mining has stopped in the 80's and now it has become a beautiful reserve.

Too bad i can't post pics of the surroundings(i think it would be a small security issue.

Anyways i saw a small path and decided to follow it and i found another very secluded area.

I found a spot with good soil(i already made a 20 liter hole there. But the soil there will be perfect once i add a bit of lime.

And i also found another spot with shitty soil , but it is just a perfect spot , people could pass it by and they would't be able to see the plants unless they would climb a bit and go through bug infested shrubs.
There is a small hill just in front which hides the plants but doesn't block the sun.

I just have to make sure to keep visits minimal.

Now i just have to prepare soil and return a few times as i can't carry much soil in my backpack on the bike.

lol i feel excited bout this guerilla spot , i feel like i'm 8 years old and i found a treasure:D :woohoo:

THC123

Veteran
High folks , sun is shining again , took some new picsz.

I also discovered another guerilla spot where i am sure no one comes(as i didn't find any garbage or trails there.

Downside it is so remote and difficult to get there , that i can't even go with my mountain bike. I have to go on foot. So i will have to walk many many miles cuz i gotta bring me about 4 gallons of soil per plant there.

I wanna do a guerilla gold 2 , 3 or manitoba medicine seedrun there.

Doesn anyone know which of these is the strongest(from personal experience???)

img15491748561.jpg

The greenhouse , lot's of work , gotta make 200 liters of soil for the vegetables and fill the holes , they get the same flowering recipe as my weed plants.

img15411575280.jpg

the new ones

Passion nr 1 , new purple power , purple widow , lowryder 2 , GG2 , Manitoba meds , nederzaad 2005 , nederzaad 2006

The LR2 are for here and the rest are for a friend and his father

img15401558297.jpg

2*gg2 ,2* gg3 and 1 *manitoba med

I only know that the middle one in the front row is guerilla gold 3.

I lost the name tags. I think it is too early to determine which one is the gg2 gg3 and manitoba med.

img15381518328.jpg

the 5 remaining LR2 , my cats destroyed 2. there are 10 new one on the way for the seedrun.

img15391537876.jpg

Lr2 , i filled the top 1/3 of the hole with cocos without ferts the bottom 2/3 is filled with soil and flowering recipe

It gets really hat in the GH now 30-35 degrees celsius , i stillm havent installed the torin fan for air supply.

First i have to cover the bottom of the GH with black/white plastic for extra light reflection and to avoid sand storms in the GH

img15421587843.jpg

the frisian dews , i transplantedn them yesterday from 1.5 to 3.5 liters in cocos recipe.

img15431603787.jpg

img15441625243.jpg

i haven't topped this one , some bug just ate the main shoot , also the internode below the top one suffered damage ,

img15451643559.jpg

img15471686008.jpg

and i transplanted this frisian to 10 liters. , i chose this one to be my frisian.
It looks pretty fucked up cuz it has bug damage and i gave it a bit too much water yesterday , but this one has the most internodes up till now , it also has the shortest internodes and brranches out the most.

The other ones are stretchier.

The other 4 will be planted at someone else's house and one of them will also be for me.

img15483032367.jpg

3 nlx clones , too bad i can't flower them outdoors as i don't want too many plants this year

Now to got a shitload of work done n the garden:abduct::abduct:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
nice my friend... saw u already planted ur tomatos and other veg.

mine arrived at week 20...this year i was buying all my veg. preVeged( find an online shop how has all the special i want).....MJ preVeging takes enough time;-).......i have only very special and old strains of vegs this year

THC123

Veteran
Thx Kompel :D
saw u already planted ur tomatos and other veg.

It's just the little pots that are in the holes , i didn't plant them yet , the soil is fermentating , if i put the vegggies in the soil now they will burn , one more week:abduct:

THC123

Veteran
began germing new frisian dew seeds yesterday and again less than 24 hours later(14) they are all open.

YES i work for dutch passion and they pay me 500 euros everytime i put this on a forum:laughing::laughing:

Nah but they have top gear , very happy with them:woohoo:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
This is gonna be really great.
Best luck THC
I´ll be following this thread indeed

P

gravy

this looks promising.
love your green house and have enjoyed reading your previous threads.
may you have a long and sunny summer.

i need to copy that soil mix, if its ok.

gravy

K

kallenavndk

Splendid m8 them grrenhouse gals are really nice ....Good luck whit gettin to ya gurilia plot :D

supersonic

any updates THC123?

been following your grow from start... wish you a lot of Sun and massive harvest!

began germing new frisian dew seeds yesterday and again less than 24 hours later(14) they are all open.

I just put 5 of FD to garmination.. hope they are open tomorrow...
btw. mine were very tiny seeds, one of the smallest i ever saw, smaller than Skunkman's OH*SK1...

Regards...

THC123

Veteran
hey dude

yeah those frisians are really tiny seeds. But fresh as hell

I am currently preparing the guerilla grow. I also transplanted 4 frisian dews to 80 liter pots.

Those 4 are not at my home , but at a friends. I get one frisian dew in retur
for taking care and preparing everything for the 6 FD that will grow there

I also transplanted one nlx clone to 12 liters , i will let in flower indoors at that same friends house.

Then One frisian dew is in 10 liters still at my place.

Ah fuck it , it's boring without pics , I will take pics asap and do a proper update :D

Good luck with your frisians man , lets hope neither of us will get the dark purple pheno.

I am soo afraid that the one frisian i chose to grow in the 500 liter hole will be that dark purple bastard

supersonic

hey,

is there any chance to identify FD phenos by 3 weeks old??
I'll also give one or two away.. and all mine will be guerilla grown...

nlx... is that widow x northern lights?
I grew some nlx freebie 2 years ago and it finished late october...
it had very rich taste and good strong allround buzz...

ss

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow man! that gh will be full for shure! beautiful vegged plants bro! looking much forward to the very interesting genetics