What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
wow 4 months!!!!! for sure these budz are well cured!!!

BTW super nice looking budz!

THC123

Veteran
thx guys

@ stra

for now, people with german and belgian passports can still enter, but i heard thats about to change

Hazeo

Veteran
Hey!

And here some moooore weed.
This time it is some of my nice White R<ussian!

I hope you like the Pics... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...hey, and for the Outdoor-Growers i have some more nice pics of tasty outdoorbuds in my grow-report from last season. so feel yourself free to follow the link in my sig.

---

THC123

Veteran
I can see why they would call it white russian

excellent work!

Could you maybe give more details like taste smells etc , high?

THC123

Veteran
went to dreads last friday

got some goodies

picture.php

D kali, the photo doesnt do it justice

very incensy hazy smell , i love it, clear sativa high
µ

picture.php

early amnesia

(amnesia x mm)

This doesnt smell like amnesia at all it smells 95% like the rotten pheno of manitoba meds

Nice sleepy stone

THC123

Veteran
Welcome to my what am I NOT smoking section :D

quit weed a month ago still positive of course

gonna manicure the sssdh now

it is the ojd cut, shit smells so good and is sticky icky

cant wait to test it in hopefully one or 2 months :tumbleweed:

img7565y.jpg

THC123

Veteran
and here trimmed

img7566p.jpg

SSSDH ojd cut also known here as blablablahaze :D

the name sucks but the weed is good

Last edited:

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Nice thread mate, i just cant belive that u cope with weed without smoking it....

Im trying hard to give up for while but when Im smelling, trimming, touching....I cant stop myself to try it...to bo honest I stopped smoking but still using volcano....so at least im not smoking it...hehe

keep it green !!

GD

THC123

Veteran
well it is hard but i have a goal in mind

today almost 7 weeks sober and still testing positive despite doing lots of sports and drinking lots of water

i think it will take me 12 weeks to be clean

gonna test myself again in 2 weeks

it is weird to prepare the outdoor grow without smoking a joint

i really like smoking and getting high and working in the greenhouse :( :( :( :(

GReen dreAM

Veteran
This is clone which im growing for 5 yers without keeping mum, got it from the pesrson who was growing that for 15 yeras <kind of comercial strain>

callled GREEN DREAM !!

Attachments

• DSC01784.JPG
    DSC01784.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC01816.JPG
    DSC01816.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 37

Hazeo

Veteran
....uuuh sorry mate, i just realize now, that i have posted this into a wrong thread...
i missunderstood the threadtitle...sorry mate.
i thought this is a thread where everybody is postin what he is smoking.... cewl that you are interested anyways...

...Puuuh the smell of this strain is quite amazing, this is the Pheno from FF in .at
I like it quite much, it smells very intense, a little bit like cheese and it has something perverse alà stinky feet, hahah, no joke, quite interesting. it is a smell that make you think "do i like it and it´s good, OR is it only perv and disgusting?????" - quite interesting.
The taste was very rough in the beginning, i think cause it is so resinious. after a while of good curing it got better, but it is still not the nicest smoke, but potent!!!... beside that the smoke is very straight, rough and a little bitter and sweet-cheesy note.

sorry again for the thread-hijack :)

High regards
Hazeo

THC123

Veteran
actually everyone is free to post his or her pics as long as they show the bud in detail close up and a mini smoke report with notes on effect , taste and smells/aroma plus maybe a short experience bout growing the plant

:thank you:

THC123

Veteran
yesterday i was NOT smoking amnesia

gallery_24012_12186_107211.jpg

gallery_24012_12186_132236.jpg

it smelled good and looked nice, i have put it in the freeezer to taste it when i can smoke again as i am still positive after 7 weeks of no weed

this amnesia was grown by a belgian social cannabis club

kaka_

thc.. nice looking nugs. how much were you smoking prior to quitting? are you slim or chubby? You should be clear soon.

THC123

Veteran
i have a slow metabolism

my body fat is 20% I am not thin and not chubby i used to be fat before i quit weed cuz i hadnt done any sports for years but now i have lost 24 pounds

How much i smoked :D?

a lot and i also ate oil and edibles

Last edited:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey THC,

Yes, ones metabolism has much to do with regards to how fast we get rid of THC. I've known someone who tested pos 3 months after his last toke :laughing:

That AH is looking nice. Long life to Social Cannabis Clubs, all over the world! :woohoo:

:tiphat: B

audioaddict

You're definitely doing well in my opinion, not smoking that amnesia can't be too much fun! lol

I am coming up to an enforced smoke break again soon (my jars are running low and my next girls aren't ready for 9 weeks), plus this will be my first break from smoking since quitting tobacco, so I'm not sure what's gonna happen.

Hope you test clear soon!