What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

THC123

Veteran
IMG_7995_zpsfccb74b4.jpg

11 month cured happy brother grown in the greenhouse

This is a wonderful strain by karma genetics

Special complex sweet and sour full aroma

Rockhard indica nugs, in a wet climate i almost never get mold on her in the greenhouse so a bit on the late side(harvest 1st week november) but so special

Effect is now pure narcotic indica couchlock, this sends me straight to lalaland

First i get relaxed and high, the high soon turns to a strong head + body stone and then i wake up somewhere at night :)

THC123

Veteran
img8035e.jpg

some snowball, a famous coffeeshop cut, smells very skunky a bit like old socks with a hint of sweetness, very oldskool smell , i smoked this when i was 16.

Has been in the freezer for 2 years now and still smells and tastes great with a strong stone/high

so glad i now have a mom

THC123

Veteran
img8039vx.jpg

Hashplant number 2 from HFH

This was grown in the greenhouse for a social cannabis club

Smell is very guerillia gold dominant as is the structure.

Taste is nice sweet and spicy. The effect is a blast! A very long lasting evenly distributed High and Stone

I get really stoned with a heavy body but still i get a euphoric high at the same time

No morning or day stuff, this is reall strong stuff

Esben did a good job with these beans, this weed can compete with some of the best indoor i have smoked

Btw tests where done in a volcano at temp = 6

THC123

Veteran
img8144b.jpg

some 1 year cured sssdh ojdcut that i flowered 6 weeks outdoors and 5 weeks in the greenhouse

very nice smell, smells just like the indoor one, gives a powerfulll stony high

THC123

Veteran
Thx

i just vaped some SPG that has dried for 10 days a,nd it now curing for a week and now at 65-66 RH

Just wonderful amazing aroma in the vape

thick tasty spg aroma on the tongue, it tastes just the same as the smell

what a treat and what an awesome strain

ill post pics later too stoned now

THC123

Veteran
img8236m.jpg

Sweet pink grapefruit

wonderfull full sweet taste euphoric stony high i love this herb

I only had one little bud with mold in the greenhouse so a real easy plant too

It was ready for harvest october 25th

macumba

Here some buds of the past

It's one of the strongest indica's i have ever smoked , it has a herby spicey , sweet pungent smell and the effect is narcotic , gives you warm eyes.

i'm playing with indicas because of height restrictions, i know what you mean with warm eyes

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hi THC, awesome thread !
It's nice that you can cure buds for so much time, most of us can't keep stuff more than a few months...
Do you smoke joints too ? If so, is it true that vaping the same quantity get's you higher than smoking ?
Keep up the good work !
Peace, HJ.

THC123

Veteran
Do you smoke joints too ? If so, is it true that vaping the same quantity get's you higher than smoking ?

I very rarely smoke a joint but if i would put the same quantity of weed in the vape as I did in a joint i would indeed get much much higher

I think the effect of he volcano vapor is muh stronger then smoking and you also get effectss you simply dont get with smoking

i get realllll high with the volcano, but depending on the weed , also couch lock body stoned

I love my vape , the effect last very long and is much more psychedellic then with smoking

Vaping helped me quit smoking tocrappo 3 years ago, in the beginning of this thread i still smoked with tocrappo

audioaddict

I think this has to be my next port of call.

Been trying to quit tocrappo for nearly 2 years now, everytime I take down a crop I'll smoke pure joints and bongs, quit happily go without tobacco but as soon as the weed runs out I go straight back to the baccy.

I am trying to give up cold turkey before xmas, just for the sheer hell of it (literally), but if that fails I have a nice crop happening in January hopefully... maybe a 'cano for christmas will do the trick!

THC123

Veteran
Well yeah if you get a cano youll use much less, so your crop will last longer

tobacco literally makes you sick man

I HAD to quit cuz at age 27 i had shortness of breath and i just did not feel healthy anymore

Now that i have quit smoking tobacco after 3 years i feel reborn

Not even smoking joints gives me much problems, asides from a little cough, but the tobacco really irritates and causes shortness of breath and is just so wrong

I mean what is the use of smoking tobacco?

Bobbles

View Image

Sweet pink grapefruit

wonderfull full sweet taste euphoric stony high i love this herb

I only had one little bud with mold in the greenhouse so a real easy plant too

It was ready for harvest october 25th

You are one lucky individual to have that strain. Does it by chance smell exactly like a grapefruit? Not citrusy, not fruity, but exactly like cutting open a grapefruit?

THC123

Veteran
Thx , yeah i am very happy to have this strain, it will never leave my gardens if I can help it

no it does not smell like a cut open grapefruit.

It smells sweet, and a lot like a grapefruit but not 100% the same smell, it also has pink hues outdoors + greenhouse so i guess thats why it was called sweet pink grapefruit

So not exactly like grapefruit but damn close, it smells sweeter then a grapefruit

THC123

Veteran
Oooh yeah i am back baby!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some outdoor white jones

very frosty, nice smooth full taste, a real special aroma cant describe it

picture.php

Some greenhouse early amnesia out of the freezer. Has been there almost 2 years. Very nice full flowery amnesia aroma a bit less hazy but otherwis very amnesia like.

Taste is full and the effect is just a positive vibe, a really nice high to get you in the mood for doing stuff

picture.php

Some indoor bluebery grown by a first time grower. Really well grown and nice buds. But he had no experience drying and it is just too dry . Even though the smell is great, after 4-5 hits of the volcano i cant stop coughing.

Ill teach him how to dry and I am sure next time his stuff will be great

THC123

Veteran
Few pics from the cup samples, I tstill have lots in the freeze as I only tasted half of each cuz there where so many

The sativa samples
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some nice hash
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

these are 2 different samples but both the amnesia moppel cut

a lot of entries where this amnesia

picture.php

This sample was outdoor i think but i really dont care about the leaves and gave it an overall score of 9, very tasty and aromatic

picture.php

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Harvest time

picture.php

snowball, super dank 8 week indica cut has a nice deep sweet smell and a great indica effect, this is a very old coffeeshopcut

The pic doenst show it well but it is very frosty

picture.php

picture.php

Amnesia moppel cut

also super dank frosty sticky weed tastes like the smell, strong effect

picture.php

SSSDH ojd cut cured one year

the candy hazy part is less pronounced and it smells like a hazy sour cleaning agent, very smooth and narcotic, one of the top 3 in my stash sssdh cures really well, smells change but stay very interesting

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

white jones pheno 1 , smells like the white has a powerfull hybrid effect, first real high then stoned

picture.php

amnesia full melt dry sift

picture.php

various strains full melt dry sift

i just manicured the buds over a screen so no shaking

picture.php

sssdh 3 drying-curing methods , 3 different results but all very tasty dank and strong

Last edited: