What's new

THC Expo Detroit

MIMedHead

I'm thinking about getting a table down there in he medicating area, only 600 bucks. You going down Paladin? I owe you a thanks for me getting GG4 I got mine last yr at this event thanks to you posting they would be giving out free cuts.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Plan on being down for sure.. Lots of friends roll though..
They are allowing vendors of High CBD products to vend on the none medicated side..
So you can see the illustrious Huel Perkins' donation to the world at both locations.
The "Perkins' Cut of Cannatonic... Thanks Huel... Big stone. Big ripples...

MIMedHead

I was given cannatonic cuts aswell last yr but couldn't get the couple cuts to root. Can't wait to see all the fellow MI Med Heads down there

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
Really.? I though you could not post about meeting up or setting meetings or getting seeds or clones ,tow.?seriously ,its no wonder this site has hit the skids ,play by your own rules

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Don't think I've met MiMed there or anywhere Wantaknow. I did point out that glue cuts where there. Along with hotties, glassblowwers, doctors ... Soup to nuggs ;)

PSA
There will be a donation box for Josey wàles legal defense fund..

MIMedHead

It's an expo we will be attending lol. I have never meet paladin he posted about glue cuts being there and that's how and where I got the glue cuts.

I donated last yr to the same guys for their fund, deff be donating for joesy for sure.

Huel Perkins

Veteran
Don't think I've met MiMed there or anywhere Wantaknow. I did point out that glue cuts where there. Along with hotties, glassblowwers, doctors ... Soup to nuggs ;)

PSA
There will be a donation box for Josey wàles legal defense fund..

I've got a few bucks to donate.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Glue crosses from guys here and a few other places are going up for auction all proceeds going to Josey Whales.

MIMedHead

Ah shit paladin I want some darlin, be down there with a some glue x Og beans and some glue flowers maybe even some cuts for the fundraiser.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Show is smokin!!!!! Promoter over sold the medsite again...asses n elbows
"Dear god? Thank you for yoga pants. Amen"

Gettin some donations, but go figure those people who been makin bank off the Glue haven't stopped by yet... The folk who been smokin her been stoppin n droppin tho....

Sunday deal day ;)