What's new

That's It!! This is TOO MUCH UP NORTH!!!

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it really conspiracy if it is true? Or maybe they are lying to us after all? :thinking:

Still going for $5.99.
tinfoilhat.jpg

I may have jack up the prices due to hyperinflation here in a little while. Get em while they are cheap!

:blowbubbles:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ok so I got the results from the sample that was sent to the lab and I'll copy what is written on the paper for you all to see...

Acetone: 3.5 x's the optimal level in (parts per million)

Barium: 22x's the optimal level in (parts per thousand)

Kerosine: 44x's the optimal level (parts per million)
(not actually kerosine but a look alike? Not diesel, because test was negative for benzene,which is in diesel.. Aircraft fuel???)

Acetone was the only volatile organic compound detected out of 65 compounds, so whatever else is present is probably not a solvent.

Aluminum was not detected.....

So yea that's the note I got passed on to me and that's what's in the jelly like rain water in the Emerald Triangle in May 2010...

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really need to get to Colorado soon, this and the fucking earthquakes really suck!

igrowone

Veteran
Ok so I got the results from the sample that was sent to the lab and I'll copy what is written on the paper for you all to see...

(not actually kerosine but a look alike? Not diesel, because test was negative for benzene,which is in diesel.. Aircraft fuel???)

Acetone was the only volatile organic compound detected out of 65 compounds, so whatever else is present is probably not a solvent.

So yea that's the note I got passed on to me and that's what's in the jelly like rain water in the Emerald Triangle in May 2010...

barium in parts per thousand? not sure of the safe levels for this element
but barium is bad shit, definitely quite toxic, are you sure on the parts per thousand, as opposed to part per million?

igrowone

Veteran
i just googled 'barium toxicty'
i strongly recommend you do the same, i was shocked with what comes up in the 1st few links
i was skeptical when i 1st saw your post, i'm not so sure now

Red Fang

Veteran
I feel for those that are affected by something, and for the guy with the ailing grandma.
But as for the dihydrogen monoxide thing, that is just idiotic! Some morons don't realize that is just another word for water. If water is suddenly poisonous, we are all in trouble! :D

slyman

this is pretty fucked up hope ur grandmother and whoever else was affected gets better. honestly tho if we even tried to revolt on a large scale theyd probably start using this type of shit on us and the also the whole country would be weakened and china or korea would try to invade or something

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran

Could that be some kind of propergol ?

Irie !

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran

Acetone and barium are a bit odd, but yeah, kerosene is straight jet fuel, maybe something went very wrong with the drone they sent up.. got hit by lightning/exploded gassifying the jet fuel which got caught up in that nasty weather and got taken up to high altitudes (where hailstones happen) gelled and came back down as something nasty. A gel is pretty much what things like diesel get to when they're very cold.

Certainly it wouldn't be healthy at all to be breathing kerosene.. and it won't do plants any good either.

Norkali

This is crazy; whenever I try to tell people about 'chem-trails' I get the 'tin-foil hat' look...video/pictures of this would be very helpful.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
There's a link in the first few pages of a Unsolved Mysteries episode that is damn IDENTICAL to my Grandma's experience and that's what really got me going on this shit... Plus the fact I KNOW the truth of the country we live in and the history we are taught. Think about it History books and Encyclopedias tell you everything you "need" to know about things that happened in history. Well what about all the shit you "are not supposed to know?" That's the stuff that MATTERS! I'm gonna blow some minds this month be on the look for the thread.. Thundurkel's Underground Education...

med_breeder

This is crazy; whenever I try to tell people about 'chem-trails' I get the 'tin-foil hat' look...video/pictures of this would be very helpful.

Don't let it get you down, it's just a coping strategy.
It's easier to just accept the reality that one is presented.

If you question one thing that you have accepted as true all your life
i.e the Govt is your friend, weed makes you the devil etc... then you would have to question everything.

So it's just easier to paint you as a nut.

I wear it as a badge of honor.

When they throw the tin foil hat insult at you, it means you hit a nerve.

zomg1

I live in Canada.. about 3 months ago it started raining here, not normal rain though, it came down in a haze (i've never seen that in 20+ years of living here)... to be honest i really didn't think anything about it til the next day. my lawn (my neighbours as well) was COVERED in this jelly like substance, it looked like that stuff you mix into water to turn the water into jelly. It freaked me right out

Latest posts

Latest posts