What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thailand plans cannabis law rewrite to allow only medical sales.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
The same will happen as in Europe with the cbd industry.

People will lose the money they have invested in their investments, and in this way, large investors are forced out of a certain industry. In fact, as far as I follow everything, I think that everywhere in the world the Cannabis and hemp industry is on the verge of shutting down due to its lack of profitability. And all of them have vague laws and movement in a semi-gray zone in common.

World is not ready for cannabis industry and booze and pharma industry dont let their peace of cake to cannabis industry...and they are much stronger than MJ business....

rolandomota

Veteran
I dont care I don't live in Thailand and will never visit or try to open rec business their. I live right next to new mexico but you won't catch me going to buy a damn thing in any legal recreation shop. What I'm saying is thank you black market