What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai

ArtOfSelection

what ever happened to the famous meao Thai is it still alive in pure form ? ..............seen several posts from respected members saying it's the strongest Thai they ever come across ............i know it makes up destroyer and barneys laughing Buddha ........love to try it pure

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ArtOfSelection, Meao Thai was/is a Cannabiogen strain and ACE worked with this Thai only during our collaboration with CBG up to 2010. Meao Thai is only present in ACE Seeds genetics in Golden Tiger and in Zamaldelica (about 25 % in both). Meao Thai limited editions released in 2009-10 were direct 50 % Meao hybrids : Green Haze x Thai, Purple Haze x Thai, Vietnam Black x Thai, Double Thai and others .... ACE has never released pure Meao Thai. Iirc CBG sold some pure Meao Thai packs through Seedbay more than 10 years ago, but they were just a few seeds and never heard anyone that did something with them. Others' comments are 99 % about Meao Thai hybrids, not about straight Meao Thai.

After clarify this point, let's please stay on topic: Thai Chiang Mai and this new release.

ArtOfSelection

ahh i see ,..... thanks for clearing things up for me dubi .... ......i will be sampling your chiang mai for sure ...........i love the Thai high ............:good:

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Many thanks dubi and Ace Seeds for this offering. Mine arrived safely today (along with Panama). :yes:

Big props for the vendor's professionalism. And the super stealth shipping was top-notch.

Looking forward to folks sharing their grows of Thai!

Legalcdn

My seeds arrived. I really look forward to running this strain in late summer. Looking to growing some pure thai and making some ace hybrids with golden tiger, thai x pan, killer a5. I will post here when it begins.

happy growing.

Legalcdn

I popped 2 seeds and 1 did not make it due to the peat pellet it was put in. I popped 1 more seed and i now have 2 going. Looking forward to a January harvest.

goingrey

I popped 2 seeds and 1 did not make it due to the peat pellet it was put in. I popped 1 more seed and i now have 2 going. Looking forward to a January harvest.
Please tell us some more. Indoor soil? How much space and light will they have? Seems like your going with a "full" 1-2 month veg too with the January harvest plants?

Legalcdn

I will do a grow journal. I plan on making clones, sexing them, producing seeds. My hope is to dust a few branches with Thai, CBG Destroyer, Mal x Pan, Zac Tribute. I just need a Thai and Destroyer pollen, I have the other two pollen sources.

At the moment they are under 100w of led (6500k & 2800k) in sunshine soil-less mix #4. Temp is 29c with 65% RH. The Thai are in red pots, Destroyer in green

I will use Coco in final pots under 2 scrogs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220911-083951_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220911-083951_Gallery.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 90