What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai A5 Haze

RottyRzr

I have some Peak Cindy 99 running now. Also making some Cindy haze seeds. Get withLostTribe about Cindy.

https://www.icmag.com/threads/run-8-cindy-cindy.18124329/page-7

If you are in the northeast you should check into the haze threads, and an event up there this spring called Piff con.

I run my mouth on the reg. Check the diary section for the other tent with OHz. It was knocked up by a Mr Cindy, and I would like to see cindy haze run in a diary.

I still have Cindy pollen.

Thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

Airloom

Veteran
Started soaking another Thai A5 today. Im also gonna try to make room for the C99 also. I've heard good and bad about the newer Grimm C99 but it's what I have and I'd really like to give it a go.

I saw in your other post that you have Golden Tiger in your lineup. I've got some Golden Tiger 3rd version that I plan to grow this spring.
I’ve got a BG C99 and one from Kwik seeds going now. Both were very smelly and sticky tho I had a BG Durban Thai C99 and BG Rosetta Stone in there as well. They all produced very resinous bud. I ran them to day 59/60 with maybe 5% amber rest mostly cloudy. They’ve been in grove bags just over a month now curing. I’d second @flylowgethigh suggesting you check the posts of @LostTribe for the real low down.

I grew the Cindy based upon a recommendation from my little sister. Of course Jack Herer is what she mentioned specifically as the best weed she ever smoked but honestly I got too down in the weeds researching Jack and then had to cull a choice out of several different genetics. I’ve yet to inventory my seeds and barely got the flower labeled accurately. Most of THAT is now in giant grove bags with frog tape labels lol

I’m just saying pop what you got and grow it. I’m a newbie with lots of time on my hands and trying to make up for decades I was doing other things.

Don’t overthink it is all. Enjoy it!!!!!!!!!