What's new

TGA Genetics- Concerning Potency...

I'm loving agent orange lately. I smoke it everyday and still I can smoke it go outside and still feel it two hours later. Real smooth smoke.

I have two phenos I can't decide between, one is floral/citrus/soapy and a great daytime smoke with good potency. The other is more lemony and pine when growing but develops a sweet citrus aroma once cured in the jar, it is more potent. the flavor comes out more in the smoke, its also a bit stupifying

I have a agent orange dad I'm going to be flowering out and hitting a few things this year with pollen. I have already used it on some plants and the result was citrus aroma but sadly I had to kill all those plants because of root aphids, I'm excited to find a more orange flavor profile in these next seeds. Going to hit Malawi, sour bubble, agent orange, jacks cleaner to start with.

I also grew out a pack of jacks cleaner 2 this past year and found the lemon cleaner aroma and flavor in 80% of the plants, and all of them have great potency. I made some 500 seeds that I have to play around with that terpene profile. Only downside of the JC2 is its structure , smaller buds with a spear shape, though it has fat calyxes that make big ass seeds.

Keep looking and you ll find something close to JC herself if you grow enough of those f2 seeds out. She and her lines do make some pretty big seeds and some may be twins as well..

I have the original Jacks Cleaner cut from the 90's that was held tight in Florida and let me tell you She can produce some of the largest haze dom colas one could want. I keep my top colas in spaghetti jars while the flowers cure on the stems.

This Kaks Kreations- Jacks Cleaner P1 X Pinapple Princess (C88/99) It is even more heady then the mom and much more heavy in the overall density and I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone looking for the cleaner or cindy.. Both of the holy grails mixed into one big mass of tropical delight

picture.php

picture.php

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for that info peacepipe. Awesome looking lady there.
I will go through some of the seeds this year.

Miraculous Meds

Keep looking and you ll find something close to JC herself if you grow enough of those f2 seeds out. She and her lines do make some pretty big seeds and some may be twins as well..

I have the original Jacks Cleaner cut from the 90's that was held tight in Florida and let me tell you She can produce some of the largest haze dom colas one could want. I keep my top colas in spaghetti jars while the flowers cure on the stems.

This Kaks Kreations- Jacks Cleaner P1 X Pinapple Princess (C88/99) It is even more heady then the mom and much more heavy in the overall density and I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone looking for the cleaner or cindy.. Both of the holy grails mixed into one big mass of tropical delight

View Image

View Image

Well done! Love those large ass colas. Is it a bit of a fluffier bud though?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I just finished a pack of the KAK JCx PP and also a KAK PP x chrome diesel.
some TGA Vortex and Chernobyl too.
I got some sativa dom fire!

The Jacks P1 cross is the raciest and tastiest while 2 of the Vortex have very stoney and up effects.
I'm so stoked to have found so much that I enjoy in this run.

JC P1 x PP
picture.php

Chernobyl
picture.php

Vortex
picture.php

Vortex
picture.php

Dan Kone

anyway the hammer sucks in my very small opinion.maybe I need to try the other pheno lol nah I'm good...

Keep trying. There is an amazing pheno of 9#hammer out there. I've had it.

Another problem with TGA seeds. You crack 10 seeds you get 10 different strains. It's kind of cool in a way, but frustrating to find the one good pheno.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
The flav
AOS
Querkle

I have found good phenos in all of them. Yet nothing really worth keeping around for more than a few runs. They were all frosty, good structure, fast finishers, flavorful and a clear high. Yet, I build up a tolerance quickly and would realize that I wasn't getting more than a tenth minute buzz. That just my opinion.

cliffy

Another problem with TGA seeds. You crack 10 seeds you get 10 different strains. It's kind of cool in a way, but frustrating to find the one good pheno.

Which strain/strains did you run that had large pheno variation? PlushBerry, AOS and JTR were very similar in a 10 pack from my experiences. Vortex did have a big variation, I'll admit but the smell/taste descriptions are dead on. Fruity/lemony. Didn't have any that had a 'bad' rotten/poo smell.

Very.....very very nice Peacepipe

What kind of smell and taste you get out of your JC cut?

Well it depends on the time of harvest.. Early in the harvest window she is very lemon Mr clean like, take her longer and the lemon will be lost but a musky cleaner scent them dominates.

She does taste and smell the same and this terpene profile is a true one of a kind.. I often think the taste and smell reminds me of a janitors closet and often others say chemical cleaner when they do not know Mr Clean products.

Well done! Love those large ass colas. Is it a bit of a fluffier bud though?

Thanks they are moderately dense for a haze dom mix and is what I consider to be the heaviest of the haze hybrid types. One can easily hit a pound with her though or more indoors with little effort. The colas with Jacks Princess really put on weight towards the end.

Jc though is not known to swell and gain in the last weeks, she retains the trait of the haze in this aspect even though her effects are heavy on both the high side and the stoned side. More of a high and stone with her and the Jacks Princess is more haze in effect then JC .

The mother JC has a lot less density and she is more haze like in appearance then Jacks Princess but they are both real hazy dom hybrids with a unique twist..Both are favs here as well as some others kreated with JC

I just finished a pack of the KAK JCx PP and also a KAK PP x chrome diesel.
some TGA Vortex and Chernobyl too.
I got some sativa dom fire!

The Jacks P1 cross is the raciest and tastiest while 2 of the Vortex have very stoney and up effects.
I'm so stoked to have found so much that I enjoy in this run.

JC P1 x PP
View Image

Chernobyl
View Image

VortexView Image

Vortex
View Image

Nice work.. I consider the Jacks Princess to be a 80/20 in ratio with the Sativa leading the race of course.. I love smoking this one all day and night and it offers some body but not enough to hold me down...

I wish I had that luck with Vortex. I had many of Subs personal seeds handed to me of this and I found one pole like cindy dom girl. named her Amy Whinehouse as she was lanky n skinny but beat
hell when I was done testing it for stability lol

The other Vortex plants grew just like a vine as Sub had mentioned... Made some great hash but they were hell to trim except that Amy Whinehouse pheno....

I thank you on behalf of Kaks Kreations for sharing the photo. I ll share this with Kak as we talk more about his mix and our take on what we see and choose to do next...

all my jacks p were sativa dominent
some of my favorite smoke
old skool hippy trippy stone
and i agree on jc terp profile the ealier ya take them the more mr clean ya get ,
seems to be the same with princess ime

iam_2high

thanks but I'll stick to the one on the right lol

Latest posts

Latest posts