What's new

Texting or talking??????

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
No way they can record or even listen to every single cell phone call made in the USA 24/7/365. Unless you are on the radar you have nothing to worry about. OTOH if you do get on the radar and don't know it then you get drilled. This is solved with straight talk/boost/virgin etc.

Nah they don't listen they have a computer program that does and it picks up key words like pot, bud,boom, and on and on then your phone gets tagged and you get listened to for awhile .. Is this all new to you guys ,really? Even landlines are hooked up as far as I know all part of the anti terrorist thing...Bra there is a whole city in China that just listens to ppl on the net lol... Hi China lol...:wave:Big brother net is spread far and wide lol peace out Headband707

Oh yeah the guy that said sorry I thought you were talking about the USA and not Canadian Law well I was talking about Federal Law which is almost the exact same thing I really don't see any difference as our cops get in bed with yours when they meet.. peace out Headband707

BigDawg

i call bulslhit on that. You saying if i get on the cell phone and say bud or grow or blah blah they going to tag it?

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
No way they can record or even listen to every single cell phone call made in the USA 24/7/365. Unless you are on the radar you have nothing to worry about. OTOH if you do get on the radar and don't know it then you get drilled. This is solved with straight talk/boost/virgin etc.

Oh boy...PLEASE do your home work!

Like I myself & someone else already posted...ALL CALLS are being listened to, not by a human but by automated systems.

And why do you think when someone without a previous record becomes a mass killer or something else bad happens you can read in the news he/she has called xyz so-and-so many times @ this 'n that time from this & that location!?
And that's just the very tip of the ice berg!

Just a few (famous) examples:
Michael Jackson's Doctor, Anne Nicole Smith, her Doctor and her Son...their calling records and their contents were all over the news when shit hit the fan for them!

Why?

Because like I and others already said: EVERY CALL IS ON RECORD!

Here is just a little bit of reading to do for you and those who are interested, read just the 1st page and you will have enough.

http://le.alcoda.org/publications/point_of_view/files/phone.pdf

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
smoke signals

Others have tried that, set their blanket on fire though! ;)

AnimatedAl353625.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i dont see how texting is worse than voice convo....in a court of law when they play a voice recording of you discussing a drug deal, thats alot worse than them just showing a list of text messages....how do they prove it was actually you sending the messages unless they have photo surveilance that shows you using said phone at the exact time the messages were sent?

Local govs, at least not on a 150k person county level, do not listen/tap/record convos of people they investigate. Some get their records pulled like detailed billing and txts but not actual voice recordings.

wisco61

What I don't understand is people talk about weed on their phones all the time. If we are all being monitored by Skynet, how come people aren't getting busted all the time?

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
What I don't understand is people talk about weed on their phones all the time. If we are all being monitored by Skynet, how come people aren't getting busted all the time?

Because you got that concept reversed:

Records & recordings used for evidence means they are being utilized for supporting an existing case, they don't necessarily are the actual cause for a case.

So...once someone got a case such records & recordings CAN be pulled for evidence.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
man just had a close call that enforces the need to employ STRICT FUCKING DISCIPLINE when it comes to phones.....i was pulled over for some straight bullshit tonight, the cop smelled marijuana and asked if i had a card, which i did. i made a major mental error and had an empty budweiser box in the back seat with an unopened beer in it, and they used that excuse to search my truck...not sure if that was legal or not. didnt even ask me if i consented...the cop straight up opened the door himself, pulled me out, and tore my car apart...

Luckily i had nothing on me except 2 small jars with about 2 or 3 grams of bud each, barely even an 8th total, and a small glass pipe...but i did have 2 grand cash in 100 dollar bills that i told them i took to purchase a used car earlier in the day, and that i didnt like the car so thats why i still had the money...

but the cop then goes into my phones and starts reading all my fucking messages!!! im pretty sure thats fucking illegal too....he starts asking questions like "are you a drug dealer, are you going to buy weed right now, did you just sell some weed"

REALLY FUCKING LUCKY THAT ALL THE TEXT MESSAGES ON MY PHONE WERE STRAIGHT BULLSHIT, one text was very close that said "nothing good around right now"......but damn if i had slipped up and had a few texts with more specifics with numbers or anything....i could possibly be in alot of trouble right now...DELETE YOUR TEXT MESSAGES EVERY FEW MINUTES...im usually religious about it but was totally slipping tonight, this was a huge wake up call that even my overly paranoid ass isnt being totally paranoid enough...

the rest of the texts were very generic and not drug dealer talk.....i could tell the cops were frustrated because they threw my jars into my truck almost breaking them, i could hear them talking about what a waste of time it would be to do paperwork on "class B" possession or whatever that is...even though i have a valid rec.

luckily the truck i was driving is not registered to my grow house...and luckily the cop let me off with a warning...EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A FUCKING MEDICAL CARD! these cops act like its still illegal what i do...he was grilling me about my medical conditions as well.....

and in case anyones wondering YES im cleaning fucking house right now....i have nothing in flower all veg but my numbers are just shy of 99 so im sweating.....gonna set up a meeting with the lawyer this weekend just in case anything happens..worst case scenario the money is enough for a search warrant on the grow house, even though i shouldnt be in the system at that address

but fuck, just a friendly reminder, that even in a "pot friendly" state....TO DELETE YOUR TEXTS, NEVER GET COMPLACENT, KEEP THE CAR CLEAN!! i am so fucking glad i didnt have a larger amount of weight or money on me...thats real luck right there because im not always riding this clean..

Last edited:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Makes me feel the need to repost this:

Anybody who does not have an unlock pattern set on their phone should take 30 seconds and do it NOW.

Yes4Prop - sorry about your troubles. Hopefully this will amount to nothing more than a wake-up call about keeping your security tight.

Keep us posted.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Because you got that concept reversed:

Records & recordings used for evidence means they are being utilized for supporting an existing case, they don't necessarily are the actual cause for a case.

So...once someone got a case such records & recordings CAN be pulled for evidence.

Thank you Strainhunter these are just servailence you guys can just keep talking and talking and talking all you want they don't give two shits it just makes their job easier cause most ppl got such big fucking mouths anyways LOL peace out Headband707:comfort:

BigDawg

well u didn't explain it headband... you made it sound like anyone who mentioned the word "bud and grow" were tagged by some software system.

strainhunter made some sense tho..

I thought it's mainly used for terrorism key words or potential huge criminal cases

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
www.Straighttalk.com has better deals, and free phones if ordered online (or buy cash @ Walmart).

$45/month unlimited internet, minutes & pictures/text.

They use AT&T or Verizon as for their signals. AT&T are the ones which have a "G" in their model number, all others are Verizon.

Metro PCS or Metro Piece Of Shit as we call it sucks, try calling their customer service, they ain't got one.
Metro is a low cost carrier and although they have improved their coverage area they still have a lot left to do.

Edit:
And if you use the AT&T based phones you won't have to keep changing phones, just get a new (and free) SIM card sent.

my main gripe with straighttalk is that they only have the cards at walmart, whereas everyone else has cards available at pretty much any gas station or dollar store. good if you a "cash is king" kind of guy.

I like boost myself. no contracts no hassles.
well u didn't explain it headband... you made it sound like anyone who mentioned the word "bud and grow" were tagged by some software system.

I thought it's mainly used for terrorism key words or potential huge criminal cases

this all reminds a bit of that THE STATE skit "im going to shoot the ...." and then secret service guys jump out and whisk you away.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran

Well that is because that is true these are the words that the computer picks up the computer doesn't discriminate it just knows the word has been used the next step is to find out why the word was used... So in other words if you use these words too many times or your phone gets used way too much ect. this puts up red flags to YOU....I guess in the REAL war the enemy has gotten wise to this and they don't use phones and when they do they don't use these word ect. It's a real game I guess. Who cares I don't blow shit up lol peace out Headband707:tiphat:

We went through an airport once and they checked the American's 3 times ,,what I don't understand is they had already been checked . So why did they have to be done 3 times???? Needless to say it was a BIG WASTE of time for everyone .. I was so glad I wasn't in their lineup..

G

growcodile

I get a new one when something stupid happens with anyone that has the number or the activated time expires, I only get 6 mo or less ones, after that I smash the shit out of every single component and toss em in a few different trash cans.

i like your style :bow:

G

growcodile

Edit:
And if you use the AT&T based phones you won't have to keep changing phones, just get a new (and free) SIM card sent.

not a really good advice .. phone ID is linked to your SIM id in the network databases ... no problem to find your previous sim's from your current new SIM (but still using old phone) .. never do it!

Latest posts

Latest posts