What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Texas growers unite

wickyd

haha, no need to say where, but you're right, down with OU! What strains do you have going?

Anyone here hear of Shoreline ?? supposedly Tx only//clone only strain around houston?

I'm actually awaiting my first opportunity to take a stab at it. I cannot grow at the moment because of my current living situation, but that will be changed in about a month.

However, I am awaiting some seeds at the moment :D

wickyd

outside requires private land though..... and I'm just not capable to do that at the moment, but boy would I love an outdoor harvest..... the perfect plants

G

what up Texas growers!

what up Texas growers!

hell yeah I'm reppin shitville in good ol bush country, texas mj laws suck my left nutz

glad to see texas gots the goods grown in its own closets

lubbock dont have a hydro stores does it?

bosshogg

shoreline?i live around houston and have never heard of anything like that?right now i have 10 plants outdoors.all females,strains are durban poison and mexican sativa from dutch passion.used world wide seed co. great price and got my beans in about 3 weeks.i feed with fox farm grow and liquid karma.i ll use pure blend or fox farm for flowering in conjuction with liquid budswell.i am going indoors in fall,gotta take advantage of the long growing season in summer.any info on shoreline would be great.

bosshogg

shoreline???i kinda feel like a azz since i am from here and never ever heard of that strain.i asked one of the local hydro store owners about it and he had no clue.anyone?

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
bosshogg- Hes prob not farmilar with Houston's shoreline :p Half of TX's beaches are mostly polluted crap :( On a side note, How big are your Durban Posion's? I bet the heat and humidity we've been getting is setting them into overdrive.

bartender187

wickyd

I can randomly pick up some of the oddest smelling herb I've ever picked up and its SO strong in both potency and smell. A quick search on OG and people were saying it originated in Houston. I was just looking for some info on it.

bosshogg

187 my durbans are around 3 1/2 feet and my mex. sativas are pretty close to 5 feet.i am going to up the strength in my nutes due to the positve response and no signs of over feeding.yeah the temps got them growing a lil everyday.this shoreline mystery is stuck in my head.what are the genetics?i wonder...any body in h town stop by the grow shop off richmond ave.there good people there. heavy harvest to all

wickyd

I know nothing about this strain except it has the "loudest" smell out of any bud I've ever come across including skunk#1 and blueberry haze. Its really awesome indica, very dark green structure, and OG searches has people saying its bred and born in H-town

Texas

I have used the hydro shop on Richmond and I agree the guy that owns/works there is very kewl and knowledgable. Even gave me a couple of clones of heirloom tomatoes. They died tho so now all I have in my garden is the good ole herb. :)

Dallas1%

One more fellow Texan here!

New to the ICMAG community, but not to growing... Glad to meet all the Texans out there. Texas is represented true and pround I see.

Dallas1%er

Ursa Minor

TK: Yeah, from S.A. and then Austin, moved north few years back, but goddam do i miss Texas sometimes. LOT less paranoid up this way tho, as DPS just dont play.... Miss the Texas 'tude also, but that's probly from drinking outta the Edwards Aquifer for so long...LOL. No med MJ program in Lone Star state either. Any news on that? Btw, how do y'all deal with heat in outdoor grows?
Take care. Ursa:D

G

I spent t toasty weekend in SA last week and it was pretty damn hot down on the river. my lady's cousin got married on th eboats.

106 I think today, balmy.lol, you just have to water the shit out everything all the time to beat the heat.

I'm headin for a less paraniod state myself, I'll have to work on my tude for sure.

Tex

Dallas1%

Texas is HOT

Texas is HOT

TK,

I agree with ya it is HOT as hell around here. The bank signs says 104 right across the street from me.

All my growin is indoors, so the heat doesn't effect it that much. But the AC has been running alot too. Oh well, can't beat the heat.

Dallas1%er