What's new

Texas growers unite

maryj315

This is with out a doubt my favorite time of year

I hope it stays mild this winter thinking of setting up something in the backyard a couple of plants or so

Whats up SHIGGS

Did that last order come in safe?

Nice to have you around again i hope all is well

Have a nice day

GrüneErd

about time for the sporadic cold fronts. don't ya love texas weather, nothin better than cold air and burnin j's. proud of my state for sure.

beamx0r

dallas area here!!!! just getting the last bits and pieces together for my first real grow. expect pics in the near future :joint:

I used to be on OG back in the day, it seems like all the strains now are ibl this x urkle that x and supmthin else i've never heard of. I've always wanted to grow out some st#3 or LUI, seems like these strains are dated though. Any1 know where i can find'em or a close cross?

beamx0r

Brokenrolex said:
hey beam, if your talking about sweet #3, its on seed bay right now for the weekend
thanks roley, im not a big fan of that whole seed ebay thing. I just ordered some super skunk beans from seedboo. expect pics soon :joint:

shiggs

Just shop it on the weekend and save some cash. It's safe and we all do it. I've had better luck with seedbay than I have with seedboutique even thought it comes from the same place.

Brokenrolex

? shiggs

? shiggs

hey shiggs i ordered from the doc this summer and customs got em. where do seed bay seeds come from, canada, uk, or from all over depending on what company you bid on?

texas tea

hello all from west texas, this cool weather is great! my favorite time of the year to grow.just got me some sunshine#2 from the SB.can't wait to get this grow on the road.

maryj315

Brokenrolex said:
hey shiggs i ordered from the doc this summer and customs got em. where do seed bay seeds come from, canada, uk, or from all over depending on what company you bid on?

They seem to have been on a roll this past summer here in TEXAS the same thing happened to me

I tried again 3 weeks ago and i had success using seed bay sucks to lose your beans :badday:

i'mbacc

Hey guys and girls hope evryone is doing green things. It is looking pretty good on my end considering i'm back on a green stroke of luck.

M

Movintarget

Miss me

Miss me

Hey Folks,
Been busy in the garden. First run was mostly males except for Blue mystic, NLxShiva, and of course C99 which I was blessed with 2 females. I have the following veggin till I can identify the females. You folks have safe one.
Blue Mystic
Ice
AK-48
Jock Horror
Citral
Mazar I Sharif
Menage A Trois
(Texas THC) House Sativa
C99-Mothers
NLxShiva-Mother
Blue Mystic-Mother

keeko

imbacc........sounds great, lets figure something out

movingtarget- damn, things are looking great on your end. How is that Nl x shiva?
Yesterday i spotted some hairs on one of my Northerlights from Dr. Atomic which i still have in veg....ill post some pics once i find my camera-computer adapter.

i'mbacc

I Just watched super high me a spin off movie from supersize me about weed man is it funny and you really learn some things about yourself and weed.
On the grow club we need so badly here. I don't know where to begin on that but it can start with the growers getting together to get the meds right first.