Texas growers unite

madrecinco

Veteran
ApprenticeX said:
hey...how you doin?

long time poster first time reader

DOH! said that backwards...sorry...first time reader long time poster

ahh hell nevermind

from west texas / permian basin... could be midland could be odessa or any number of communities around the two ;)

was introduced to this place by a friendly friend here at ic who visited ngb and was terriffic at answering many of my questions.

hope to get to know you friendly people..im not in a postion to grow indoors at this time but scouting some spots for the guerrilla in me :)

take it easy

I just inherited some mineral rights in the Permian Basin from a relative who died in Fairbanks, Alaska!

I hear there is a real drilling boom goin' on!! Hope I get stinkin' rich!

Drill away The Longhorn!!!!!!

ApprenticeX

well if your in a position to take advantage of it..i suggest you do...but time is running out so you better hurry

and do the world a favor and stick some pot plants around the wells..besides making the world look better...superstition has it that it will also increase production of your wells ;)

im guessing your longhorn reference is coming from that show..i havent seen any of them..growing up around all these wells n working in relation to them..the last thing i personally would want to watch is a show about them haha

i grew up with and was actually fairly good friends with one of the drillers on that show..didnt even know he was on there till another friend told me hah

nice meeting you

Last edited:

madrecinco

Veteran
Yes I did watch Black Gold as I started out in the oil business in the Houston are on the refining end and worked 73-84 at Shell Oil Refinery.

Oil is in my blood as my relatives were Wildcatters and these mineral rights were bought before WWII and this relative made a fortune.
So they have decided to drill in the Permian Basin for oil and natural gas that does exist there. They are tryin' to lower our dependance on foreign oil now..so back to drillin' in the basin.
The guy who bought the mineral rights was a geologist so good chance that oil is there in the property.

But I do hope it does come a gusher on our property.....

nice meetin' you also.

I am in Florida now per was a military wife for many years...
BUT I do miss Texas sooo much...
If ever in the Tampa Bay area....EVERYBODY GOES TO CENTRAL FLORIDA! LOL!

Stop by for a toke and some good Texas cookin'...

Bush Grower

Nice little ladie ya got there BudVapor

This is me inviting you guys into the micro forums where I'll update my grow about once a week... pop in, give advice, just say hi, whatev..

Hope everyone's doin' well

HERE

budvapor

Bush Grower said:
Nice little ladie ya got there BudVapor

thanks man!

Bush Grower said:
This is me inviting you guys into the micro forums where I'll update my grow about once a week... pop in, give advice, just say hi, whatev..
looking good there too!

keeko

just got my black widow seeds from the boutique......guess i had better luck than some other packages that were texas bound

texas tea

Texas

Texas

howdy to everyone out there.I am from the west texas area also.been around here for a long time ,mostly reading ,always lookin to learn somthin new.been growing in the west texas area for a long time now.good to see all the texas peeps out here .

madrecinco

Veteran
Texas Stoners Thread!!!!!! YEEHAW!!!!!!

Texas Stoners Thread!!!!!! YEEHAW!!!!!!

texas tea said:
howdy to everyone out there.I am from the west texas area also.been around here for a long time ,mostly reading ,always lookin to learn somthin new.been growing in the west texas area for a long time now.good to see all the texas peeps out here .

Ya know...we need to start a Texas Toker thread so we don't disrupt the grow advice...

I get a kick outta reading this thread as it makes me feel "back home"

I was born in Sulphur Springs in N.E. Texas...but have lived around the state until 84...

Been in NY and Florida since...SIGH!!!!!! No rednecks in this territory and "redneck" is used derrogitively here...

Nobody hardly knows what the Cotton Eyed Joe is...LOL

I AM A "MISPLACED TEXAN" :rant:

Have a good one my fellow Texas Stoners!

budvapor

growDaddy said:
That's the tough part

beautiful snowcaps you got there. how long have they been flowering?
thanks dude! these were switched to 12/12 on sep 7, so almost 4 weeks.

how's yours doing? i saw you switched recently.

BlargIAmDead

I hope to aspire to the heights that I have seen in this thread. Just getting all setup with a partitioned section of my closet, a 250 HPS, organic soil, and some Double Strawberry Diesel. Will post pics when I'm up and off to the race tracks :).

M

Movintarget

looks like some new Texas garderners have joined the ol Texas thread. Have a good one.

Brokenrolex

central tx

central tx

just wanted to stop in and say hey. nice to see a texas thread. looking to join the T-exas H-omegrown C-ommunity. seeing some good grows in here, cant wait to learn more from yall and pass on the knowledge.