What's new

Texas growers unite

i'mbacc

Hey everyone what's happening? Well this is my problem at the moment. A couple of my girls just started wilting and then end up like this. Can anybody lead me in the right direction on this.

M

Movintarget

Morning all,

i'mbacc....Good morning, I'm no expert by no means...the first thing that popped in my mind is heat sress..I could be wrong....what are your temps and humidy? Hopefully others will chime in cause your girls are looking rough...Hope you get it under control. Do you have back up cuttings? Good luck

Erestese

I'd like to see roots personally and maybe an overall pic of the buckets that contained them.

Side note: Ebay is not a safe place for people who aren't suspicious about the sellers honesty. For instance, the company I want to buy a fan from puts an auction up at 7$ and I bid 8$ and then subsequently immediately outbid by a buck by a private bidder. No matter how much you bid you'll always be outbid until you hit their hidden reserve price. Ebay is not always the most honest or cheapest place to buy an item. This practice is the art of Shill Bidding and Ebay supports it 100%.

And the company I am speaking of would be HTGSupply's Ebay store.

Last edited:

casualtoker

Erestese said:
So yea, its basically the sober life down here in Central Texas, all the herb that is for sell is utter crap at the moment. My friend came over yesterday and tried to get me to smoke with him and I refused due to the bud having no shades of green whatsoever and a pungent smell that would make you gag. I cannot understand how people smoke buds that look like turds (100% serious).
don't know what you're talking about. it's like the cannabis cup over at my place in the ATX.

freegreen420

casualtoker said:
don't know what you're talking about. it's like the cannabis cup over at my place in the ATX.

:jawdrop:

im new here, just had to stop by and say hello. what's up ATX!?

Last edited:

growDaddy

good morning fellow Texans.

I made the big switch from my original tube to more basic ebb-en-flow system. The girls are liking it much better.

I plan on letting these veg about another month then go 12/12.

M

Movintarget

Morning all,
growDaddy...Wow, what a difference :jump: Correct me if I'm wrong, are those Sativa's? Looking much, much better. Sounds like Xmas buds in the making. Good to see ya still around...

growDaddy

mt,

not sure of the stain. I got the clones from a local grower.

I transplanted 6 from the tube, my biggest died, so I have 5 left. I plan to let the best 3-4 grow and let the smaller ones catch up with the big one.

I am hoping to have some good bud for the THC Christmas party

btw, do you clip the fan leaves? I have read that some do, some do not. I have a couple of times since I have them in the new setting and they grow back really fast. This is the only way I can let light deep into the bush.

M

Movintarget

growDaddy said:
mt,

btw, do you clip the fan leaves? I have read that some do, some do not. I have a couple of times since I have them in the new setting and they grow back really fast. This is the only way I can let light deep into the bush.
I have cliped fan leaves, But, usually I'll leave as much foliage as I can, now, if their dead cut em. You can also trim the leaf, let's say, cutting it across that way it can still produce energy for the plant. Then there are some leaves that just have to go.......So have you already sexed them?

M

Movintarget

Cool...I have always vegged for at least 60 - 90...Hey I found some beans from the last bagseed that i grew, thru some in the dirt and poking their heads up..This pic is from some of the same beans...plant needs at least 12-14 weeks to finish, gonna do some crossing and see what happens. For now I think I'll cal it THC's House Sativa

growDaddy

boy, those THC's House Sativa girls are looking good.
maybe one day I too will have buds looking almost that good, maybe

M

Movintarget

I finally placed the seedlings in their home till harvest time, I'll transplant the NL/Shiva in a couple of days. Last week i purchased a packet of MOD's Menage a Trois, used a .94 stamp, mailed it Wednesday and looked this morning at Seedbay and they were shipped today.....Now that's a fast turn around.... :jump:

shiggs

I was looking at one of the threads in MoD's forum and man, that menage a trois looks like is is going to be a heavy resin plant. Sugary as hell. That's going to be an awesome plant.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=80940

I hope my godberry actually comes in and I don't end up with the same situation as my seed boutique order. Which has still never come in.

The House Sativa looks like it will be a perfect strain to run outdoors next season. It looks awesome, Movin'.

Last edited:

shiggs

I ordered my godberry at the same time as you from seedbay. As for my order from seedboutique, that one supposedly shipped on the 15th of July. I was told by them on 8/26 that it could take up to 10 weeks for the order to return to them if it was lost in mail and then I have to pay for them to reship it back to me.

Last edited:
M

Movintarget

Have you checked your account on seedbay to see if your beans have been shipped? To bad about your other order, mine was shipped this morning.