What's new

Texas growers unite

hes one of these guys that goes by bag appeal 1st. i brought it home inspected it-smell,bud structure so on-very little crystals-nice tight bud structure earthy colors- u know like homegrown bagseed. fukin loved it!!!i roll cigarillos and turn it off about 4 times.point is most dealers throw whatever name is hot at the time.

shit fuk wit me -evrythng wi ovrgrow makes me alot more cautious,what genes do uhave?
\

this is my gro u can find in micro under t5 in closet.the been in these pots w sunshine mix for 7 days now.fed em yesterday-chaeck em out when u get a chance -iam suprised ho fast there growing.

casualtoker

Representing ATX here. Been lurking on icmag for a while, just recently took the plunge and registered an account. Moved to TX almost a year ago and have a small stealth grow going since I don't know anyone here that can supply me. I'm a week in to flower and will post about my grow at harvest time.

Damn did ya'll see tx laws on weed from the norml site? ANd wtf are tax stamps? And let me guess "bring yer stuff down so we can tax stamp it" yeah right, not me!

casualtoker

legalizekindtok said:
hey casual... congrates on the new show... holler at me sometime brother!! :rasta:
Sup man! It's been crazy hot here in ATX last few weeks. Going down to the home de pot to finish out my drip system today. Soon as i finish up this soil grow, I'm switching to hydro, can't wait. Hit me up on PM.

Bush Grower

I live in Texas too. The laws are so outrageous here, I won't even mention what area. I hope marijuana reform comes soon. I would have a clean record if it weren't for pot, a SAFER drug to use than most legal drugs. It really gets me angry... everyone should donate a little somethin' to NORML. I'll keep you guys updated... I won't be getting my grow show going for a while. I'm going on a long vacation, and then am going to hammer out all of the details before I get to growing. Oh... and I have to figure out where I'm going to live. haha. Keep it safe. :joint:

growDaddy

just saw this forum this morning and have been reading it. There is a lot of talk about shoreline. It is (was) real. A buddy from Houston grew it a few years ago. It was good stuff. He moved up here just south of Round Rock Texas and lost the strain. He very badly wants it back as well. I am growing one of his clones now, but it's no shoreline.

casualtoker

What are the shoreline genetics, do you know?

edit: just read Fire's old thread, looks like clone only. Some bagseed crossed with NL #5, I wonder if it's still around.

Last edited:

Bush Grower

I bet you could find the shoreline lineage on the forums somewhere. It's too late and I'm lazy to look right now, haha. I have been out of Tejas for a few years.. I just moved back here. But, I know shoreline was still around 3 years ago because there was shitloads of it in town. From what I remember, it isn't the prettiest bud but it sure does knock you on your ass. I'm sure there are some clones still floating around, but I'm too paranoid to trade clones or let anyone but you guys (hi!) know I grow. Oh well.. it will come around again sometime, and I'll make sure to let you guys know. :joint:

Underground Man

north texas outdoor people:

In north texas, generally when do you see flowering start, when do you harvest?

I have my freebie thai x skunk#1 outside in a bamboo patch, they get good sun around noontime, but shade in the morning and evening. they are just seedlings now, I don't want them to grow too huge.

shiggs

Austin, here. Stealth indoor and outdoor. Mostly bagseed from the dank that I pick up. Im hoping we can get a little underground co-op of growers here in Austin and get some sharing of genetics.

Has anyone noticed that the Planet K on S. Lamar has a "private" post office now. I need to go by there and see what the deal is.