What's new

Texas growers unite

G

Hello fellow Texans. Born and raised south Arlington. Nando turned me on to this site and have had nothing but help and a positive attitude to all my questions. Thanks to everyone in this community

Im Indoor and Outdoor (month dependent)

Indoor 1000w closet grow. NLxBB, Pure NL, and some unknowns. The one thing I learned is you can never have enough A/C in the summer here.

Man the problem round here is not finding the good smoke but to get the person to part with it here.

HAHAHA i like your "stormtrooper of death" reference. I'm south in Johnson County. I like to call this area the triangle of death between Ellis, Hill, and Johnson. Good news is the 4 county drug task force I believe is getting disbanned (all black cars with gold writing). Lord knows I've wasted too much of my life with them looking through my trunk at 2 am on the side of the highway.

With all that aside i can still say PROUD to be a TEXAN!

-Cheers-

G

Gotta love that Johnson County Meth.lol Shit that whole area is meth central.

Welcome aboard we are doin it up big in Big D

Good growin

Tex

G

Man with all of these pics to drool over we need a dfw swap meet. haha first tues of each month under the I-20 bridge flash a flashlight 3 times.......

70s_PotHead

Got Papaya, Misty Blue and shiskaberry flowering just north of big D under 800 watts :canabis:

Damn TK, knowing that there some TW klones so close to home makes me insane :wallbash:

Glad to see someone brought this thread back :woohoo:

70s :wave:

Last edited:

dubmantx

Im not sure If ive posted on this texas thread yet. Figured I would bless yall with some home grown texas buds. Right now I have a lot of TX bread stuff in the room that might dominate it for a while. I have some TRC TX Karens growing and 2 plants from AnnaC.
Heres some pics of my NYCD f2 and Mindboggle x NYCD from good ol' AnnaC.

NYCD

NYCD Budshot

MBxNYCD

MBxNYCD Budshot

All together now!

See yall later!

G

headin for that I-20 bridge...hope I ain't late......define south arlington LOL

TRC Karen and annacs Boggy Haze...this whole grow is texas

G

:D :D :D here's a couple of shots of my weed created 2 years ago in Austin but Grown this year in Denmark.. :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: the last bud shot is mine next to a Hollands Hope..

Last edited:

Dramajic

Anybody from the Golden Triangle on here?

Reckon it's just Janis Joplin and myself.

These DFW people think that when you speak of south Texas you mean some backwater burb in south Fort Worth. We get no respect down here.

G

help me choose my next grow

help me choose my next grow

So many beans around the house, I cant choose what I want to grow next. Here's what I've got, Tell me what you would grow next. I have 5 Ice plants fixin to hit the block this weekend.

Nirvana
Durban Poison
Papaya
K2
Skunk #1
Jock Horror
NL x Shiva
Swazi
White Rhino

White Labe
Double Gum

Sensi Seeds
Black Domina (my favorite)

Soma
Rock Bud

Paradise Seeds
Belladonna

BOG
Lifesaver

Misc. Breeders
SA Durban x Skunk #1 (sam the skunkman)
God Bud (DVP)
Blue Thunder (reeferman)

I keep changing my mind on whats next, I'm leaning toward either God Bud or Black Domina. Holler at me Texans with what you think should fill my stable.

DS

G

Godbud and Lifesaver get my vote.

Reefer's Blue Thunder doesn't suck either

Tex

70s_PotHead

Just for fun, give the Papaya a try, pretty damn good IMO for low buck seeds

Here's mine at 35 daze

70s :wave:

Rellikbuzz

I agree with TK, I did very well with the Blue Thunder. It is by all accounts (many, many people), it is one of the best, if not the best, tasting herbs they've ever smoked!! It's an extremely vigorous plant but is a bit nute sensitive. Apparently, that comes from the Blueberry Sativa Mom in the cross. The nugs are BY FAR the best looking buds of anything I have grown. A sativa dominant high with a bit of body that has a definite indica bud structure. Lots and lots of stacked calyxes. Just thought I'd put in my :2cents: !!

Last edited:
G

Thanks guys. 70's that Papaya is nice and bushy, and Rellik that Blue Thunder looks awesome. I bought the BT cause I heard good things about it.

Latest posts

Latest posts