What's new

Texas growers unite

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
This guy found this while Dove hunting in Stephenville, it was just under 8 ft long and weighed 89lbs

eeeuuwwwww

That's good eatin there PH

double eeeuuwwww

when I was a kid, my Dad ran over a big huge copperhead right in front of our house. not only did it make a big mess eeeuuuwwww but we all had nightmares.

G

whats up with the texas growers? we cant let the thread die

I know there's a ton of growers in texas

shit Im just growin some NL and LS and WYD and G13 with BB and Haze comin up soon

peace

G

I just pulled my last table of Willie Nelson, Ultimate Moonshine, NLxKush, Raspberry Creme, Grapefruit, K2, and Lifesaver. All are friggin awesome.

I just tossed a bunch of Blackberry S1's into flower and I am sexin some Sour Bubbles. I have 5 Trainwreck clones going in as soon as the Sour B shows gender.

The real standout this harvest was the Ultimate Moonshine, Grapefruit and Willie Nelson all will make you stupid.

Tex

Rellikbuzz

Hey Guys- I was wondering if this thread was just gonna die or what. Those Cali guys are makin' us look bad!! Good to see everyone is still lurkin' out there anyway. :biglaugh:

I just started my first grow in quite sometime. I planted my seeds yesterday in fact. I am starting some Apollo Mist (Resdog), AK47 x C99 (Joey Weed), Blue Thunder (Reeferman) and POK Kush x Critical Mass. Just waiting now for those babies to show their little heads. Wish me luck as I think I'm gonna need it!!

G

Luck favors the prepared mind.

You should have no problem at all RBuzz

Tex

JohnBell

Texas!

Texas!

Well I just harvested NL9, Strawberry cough, and Swiss Bliss.. I am adding an additional 1000w this weekend. I finally got my Island Sweet Skunk back so Ill have ISS,AK-47,SBCough, and bliss blowing up in a few weeks. I still have not gotten my seeds from seeddirect yet over 30 days now im starting to get a little nervous. Lifesaver,Rez sour d 1.5, pinapple punch, and lavander I cant wait to start all the new flavors!! I hope they show up soon

Rellikbuzz

Hey Tex- Thanks for the kind words. I certainly hope you're right though. If it hadn't been for the true master growers of this website like yourself, BOG, PistilWhipt over at CW, So Quick (just to name a few), I sure I wouldn't have the confidence to give this thing a go. Thanks for all your help, brother. I hope fate has it someday that we might meet. One can only hope.

John- I am in the same boat as you right now with Seedbay. I won the Weekly Seed Lottery back in December and I still haven't received them as yet. I've had no problems with receiving from Seedbay before and I certainly trust in Gypsy and Dutch without question. It's the postal service that gives me the jiggies!! I'm hoping that the overload during Christmas has just slowed things up. Dutch mailed them out around the 15th of last month, so I guess they could still be out there somewhere. Good luck to you and here's hoping that we both get our beans!!

G

this thread ain't dead yet

this thread ain't dead yet

resurrection day gang.I put texas in the search,and upped popped this one.I saw texas kids words,"don't let this thread die",and I say the same thing.there's lots of texans around here I'm sure;so pipe up(pipes up?).let's here from ya'll and where you are and what you've got going on right now.
I'm about an hour east of dallas.texan all my life.and right now I'm flowering northern lights,sweet tooth#3 and cali-orange bud.I'm mothering and cloning some sweet tooth#3 and cali-orange bud and I'm gonna put some texas hammer,jillybean,and jack the ripper into flower tonight to sex them out.
lets hear the texan rebel yell ya'll.grow green;don't be mean,
ThcBuz

Last edited:
G

Texas Green Thumb in the house.

The Texas contingent has grown alot since this thread made it's debut

A wonderful chilly morning to all my Texas brothers as well as everyone else.

Oh yeh, DVP's Rhino is some badass smoke.lol smoke de jur

I sprouted Bluetooth, Sweet dirty widow, (Hawaiian#7 x Skunk#1) x Skunk #1, Bloody skunk, Blue39, Sour Bubble, Ultimate Moonshine, and Blue Thunder x Great white shark.

I am veggin Texas Heather, Ortega x Citrus Hashplant, Texas Chili, Snowbird and 20 Trainwreck clones.

In flower, I have Mountain Jam, G33, Texas Hammer, Trainwreck, Sour Wonder, Gypsy's Kiss, Trainwreck x Blue13, and Chemo

Tex

G

thcbuz & TxKid-

I'm not too far from the Big D myself. Used to live in Arlington and moved out where there isn't so much traffic.

I've got Lifesaver & MMMs flowering right now. Wanted some Bogglegum, but they turned out male, so I'll have to start some more seeds.

I'll have Johnny Blaze & C99xA11 in the next batch (JB is a test grow and C99xA11 because I keep reading how awesome it is).

I just built a 4 sq ft SCROG unit to put some indicas in since the big garden will be taken over by sativas next round, giving me a total of 12 sq ft of flowering space.

Can't wait until we find some land - we're looking for 5-10 acres.

buzz lite yr.

Texas

Texas

Thank God for Texas , I've been all over the U.S. and I'll stay in TX. The Laws are very harsh but ya gotta keep your head down and stay tight-lipped about the garden. The sun smiles on ya around here most of the time. Went to the beach on x-mas a few years back - came back with a sunburn. While my buddies in Canada had snow outside 8 feet deep. The soil where the outdoor grow happens has worms the size of small snakes (C. nightcrawlers) and all the farm animals manure works great for nutes. I just put everything in a compost-pile , like a giant redneck catbox. Some of the grows have left me in tears of joy. The only problem is that the girls here only want to do one thing when their stoned (nasty lil' devils). I'll get used to it after awhile, but then I bought the TV for nothing? pCe.. Buzz lite-yr.

Dramajic

No trouble here until Rita came my way. Had to evacuate. Three weeks with no light ain't no good for little White Widows. Janis Joplin and I evacuated to Marshall. Damn, what a trip. Cops here are real busy with the methpeople. I actually know this retired cop who grows. Wonder if FEMA cares that I spent the entire $2000 they gave us on grow equipment?

Last edited:
G

you were up in my neck of the woods Dramajic.I live over near tyler,about 45 minutes from marshall.yep hwy 59 through carthage and marshall are heinous about bustin' the iceholes(assholes)they call that stretch of hwy a "drug corridor".it's LEOtechnogibberish that means"give us more taxdollars to waste".and for my tax money,I'm glad you were able to hook up with more grow equipment.be strong;hit the bong,'Buz

Dramajic

Yeah. The drug cops and their dogs were out on Hwy 59 south of Nacogdoches. Traffic was at a standstill and it was hot as hell. The cops were walking through the traffic. If the dog alerted, your ass was theirs.

Beautiful east Texas scenery. Horrible Bible belt redneck assholes.

Latest posts

Latest posts