What's new

Testing Karma Genetics 'Jack O Nesia'

I

idoreallytry

i think outdoors just gives you different flavors period and much better ,,,peace

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
Picture update by mellomel...

Picture update by mellomel...

Hey Guys and Gals, the Jackonesia are looking great. When we went in to see them this morning we noticed that they look abit paler than usual, which means to us that they are hungry. We were giving them 0.4 ec but think we have to bump it up a little. Here are the pics...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

You can see that some plants have a sharper look to the leafes thats defantly the amnesia, Pic 3 seems to be a Amnesia dominant one. Also the one in the Pebbles with the sharp leafes keep a eye on that one....

mellomel

ICMag Donor
Cheers IW, nice colour hey?

Just a quick note to all who might be concerned about the brown spots on one of the plants in the pics above. It is only from some of the nutes in the water that dripped on the leaves and burn't it. Just incase anyone was curious...

mellomel

ICMag Donor
And here is the DWC Jackonesia...

And here is the DWC Jackonesia...

Here is the DWC baby thriving... Sorry about the brown spots again, another one that copped the odd drip, Shaun will be more careful next time.
picture.php

picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Lola, i paint my thumbs green trying too fool the plants it seems to work lol

Hey ido, They definetly have faster growth in the DWC

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ya Phillthy, they are starting to kick off now, i was watering about 2 hours ago and noticed some roots coming out of the drainage holes already so the should grow quick now
Thanks bro

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking sweet bro i see u got abit of leaf burn like me damn spillages...hehe

I must say very very healthy keep up the good work..!!!

shaunmulok

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i must be more careful when watering, i use a measuring jug to water and i get a few drips of the bottom after i fill it, nasty little drips of water

I

idoreallytry

hell dude my jug does samthing, but i am the sloppiest dude ever and wold spill it all over if i had a spill proof jug lol,,,peace

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the physics of the earth change when i walk into my garden - suddenly it becomes
impossible to pour without spilling. I keep rags laying on the floor so I can just kick'em
over the latest spill. :)

Hey shaunmulok/mellomel, plants are looking great. Don't have time to keep up with all the
threads but I am lurking.
Good karma, NS

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i must be more careful when watering, i use a measuring jug to water and i get a few drips of the bottom after i fill it, nasty little drips of water

Exact same thing happened to me have a look...

Latest posts

Latest posts