What's new

Testing Karma Genetics 'Jack O Nesia'

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
I can't wait to see them budding too IDRT. Thats my incentive that keeps me going, lol...

mellomel

ICMag Donor
UPDATED PICS...by mellomel

UPDATED PICS...by mellomel

And here are the Lil Jackonesia's responding to their feeds...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

L

LolaGal

Dang! That's some mighty fine lookin plants! Good job!

Ya'll hit them on the right Moon Sign! They should root faster than normal as well!

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

they are itty bitty put so pretty!!! lol
w2g! well on their way!

mellomel

ICMag Donor
1st transplant update...

1st transplant update...

While Shaun tweaked the grow room, I decided to transplant. Unfortunetely the hydro shop did not have enough 8 litre pots until next fornight, so I made do with 2 litre pots for now... They are going to receive their 1000wmh power rays as from today:woohoo: Now we are on a roll.
Here are some pics for now, enjoy...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
:abduct:

I

idoreallytry

you guys have it going on thats for sure,,its a pleasure to watch,,peace

X

xinsanewickedx

damn guys they are looking awesome.frosty nugs to come indeed.glad to see your room is up and running at full speed.

L

LolaGal

OK< that does it... I'm going hydro now... Your's are what 2 weeks maybe ahead of mine and mine are midgets upside yours... You popped these 3rd quarter, fruitful, though. dang, nice plants. nice plants indeed...

I am so jealous! Ya'll have got a sweet setup and it's gonna rock. NICE.

Your pal
LOLA

scaramanga

:yeahthats Yeah, I've been thinking the same thing. Better yields, and less mess are what are really attracting me.

Your grow is looking awesome guys.:joint:

oregon_guy

Shaun,
You got this grow rolling right along. Looking good!! I would like to try out some of the Karma gear myself some day. I am sure you will make these turn out great.
:joint:

K

K-pax

Awesome pics. I would love to learn all about Hydro after my first grow goes well.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi OG glad you stoped by pull up a chair and enjoy the show, I would love to run a full room of karma's gear Bubba brother would be nice to run

Hey K-pax, i think its alot easier than soil just takes a bit of reaserch first to understand it and how it works once you know that its just a matter of felling your way and dont expect much on your first grow then you wont be dissaponted if it turns out crap

Too manr variables in soil for me but dont get me wrong i grow in soil outdoors and love the differant flavors you can achive with soil

Latest posts

Latest posts