161Capt_s_pics_3237-med.jpg

Photo URL:
161Capt_s_pics_3238-med.jpg

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
A few pics of parent plants

A few pics of parent plants

Blueberry plant #2 indica dominant.It's also just getting started in the ripening process and will turn a dark purple as it finishes.This is the Blueberry that I use in the (pure) cross.I will post pics of it over the next 10 days along with the BB sativa.The BB sativa takes on a bright violet purple where the #2 takes on a blue/Dark purple color.Both have very intense taste to go along with their excellent resin production.If you didn't get so high you would smoke this weed like people smoke cigs,it taste so f'n good!!!!:) Photo URL:
161Capt_s_pics_3243-med.jpg
Photo URL:
161Capt_s_pics_3267-med.jpg

Capt. Crip

Veteran
And a few Lemon Afghani used in........

And a few Lemon Afghani used in........

........the Blueberry X Afghani (F1) cross.Wonderful lemonade flavor that you can taste so well on the exhale.Wonderful chunky buds!!!Photo URL:
161Capt_s_pics_3269-med.jpg

Photo URL:
161Capt_s_pics_3283-med.jpg

Photo URL:
161Capt_s_pics_3284-med.jpg

Capt. Crip

Veteran
good news..............

good news..............

.........first of the Superfruit crosses have been harvested.Beautiful dark seeds.It's the SF X NH and the SF X Blue Satellite.......................As soon as they have had a drying period I will send them to Seedbay.

Don't worry testers;) I have not forgotten you!!!:)
Take care..................CC

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Sounds great Capt!!! I look forward to growing out the SF x NH!!
Gonna be a great cross!!
Glad to hear they developed nicely
Congrats!!..........You deserve it!!

G

Capt. How long do you usally dry your seed before you germ them? I'm sure there are going to be some very happy testers with those seeds.
Take care everyone

Capt. Crip

Veteran
time

time

BG,a month or 2 is optimum.But they will start germing near 100% after a week or 2 of sitting out in the open air.What happens is the shell draws up as it drys and everthing tightens up for the seed to make it through the winter.If you try to germ them before this drawing up period the plant in the shell has a hard time popping it open because it's still pliable and swollen.
You can take a fresh seed and put it on your desk and watch it get smaller over a 2 day period,especially with a ceiling fan on moving air around.
You can also hear the difference.Put a fresh seed in a pill bottle and shake it lightly.Almost no noise compared to a dry seed which will make all kinds of noise rattling around.You can actually hear it well when they get good and dry.That wet thud sound coes completly away.Take care...............CC

Aquaman2112

Thats a new one on me, Thanks CC
Man what a great way to start the day.
hit of bubbblehash and a new Tip!
Blueberry x Afgan sounds great Lemmonaide great for us Coastal folks... thats right I live so far out in the country we Smoke Lemmonaide :)
Thanks To the Capt. hehehe

Aquaman2112

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Beautiful plants, CC !
The Blueberry x Afghani sounds great. I hope I'll can test that strain for you :) Thanks for your generosity !
Cheers !

BuzzBob

aka Buzz'dBob
Veteran
All of your "stuff" looks so delicious, CC! Makes my mouth water with anticipation!!

Keep up the great work!!

-BuzzBob

G

Great information, I did not know that. You learn something new every day.
Later

Status
Not open for further replies.