What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers: (Sherb ix x Biker Kush)

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those girls - and boys - are lookin' damn happy. Great job. Good luck rest of the way, Nick.

nickman

Veteran
Those girls - and boys - are lookin' damn happy. Great job. Good luck rest of the way, Nick.

Thank you Vash, I’m gonna transplant them today to the three gallon bags...!!!...

I’m VERY happy to have found six females...

:woohoo: ...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta love when things like that happen,looking loved as always man.....Very Nice nickman

nickman

Veteran
Gotta love when things like that happen,looking loved as always man.....Very Nice nickman

Yes Sir ... makes me VERY happy to be able to look a little further into this line...

So the six females were transplanted into three gallon grow bags a few days ago I guess now...
they have really started to turn around and green up again...

Today I tied down a few of the side branches on the two taller girls...
I will most likely put them into flower in about a week now that I have plenty of room...

For now here’s a couple pics of them at almost two months
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Quick pics...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I’m really starting to enjoy growing these plants...
You can really bend them however you like...

Im going to flower four of them in no less than a week... they’ll have an entire room all to themselves...!!!... then when the three Snowman crosses are finished flowering in about a month I’ll put the remaining plants in that room...!!!...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man those look good, you do some fine grows friend!!! These 2 Sherbs I got outdoors I'm hoping do ok, I'll pop the others indoor pretty soon.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
going to be some awesome fire not long from now NICKMAN , the FAM sure do have green thumbs all the way to our elbows lol

nickman

Veteran
going to be some awesome fire not long from now NICKMAN , the FAM sure do have green thumbs all the way to our elbows lol

Thanks Chuckyoufarley ...!!!...

I’m very excited to flower these... Karma said to expect some nice purple flowers... :woohoo: . . . :dance013: . . .

nickman

Veteran
Couple more pics ...
Can’t wait to flower these girls...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

See if anyone can find the fly in the last picture...

I didn’t try for that either, I was surprised myself when I saw it there after I had allready taken the picture...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea nickmans got his shit dialed in guys, environment indoors prone to HUGE buds at his place lol. I'm excited about these Sherbs, hoping I get a few ozs of the 2 outdoorers

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got one somewhat lanklier, the other ones a tad shorter but a little bushier. Have you noticed more than 3 phenos??

nickman

Veteran
Yea nickmans got his shit dialed in guys, environment indoors prone to HUGE buds at his place lol. I'm excited about these Sherbs, hoping I get a few ozs of the 2 outdoorers

Thanks bro... The veg room I’d say is pretty much dialed in... I’d really like to start using a MH/HPS light system in there though... I’ll keep the T5’s to start the seedlings under and then move them under a MH/HPS light to veg under a little longer before they go into the flower room...

The plants just seem to get so much bigger vegging under those lights compared to the T5’s...

It’s still too hot though in my flower rooms from the summer heat outside...
I can’t wait till it cools down for good...!!!...

I got one somewhat lanklier, the other ones a tad shorter but a little bushier. Have you noticed more than 3 phenos??

I noticed I had two short ones and four taller ones... can’t really tell any differences in pheno type expressions though...!!!...

I’d love to see your out door girls...

Bmac1

Veteran
They are looking beastly nickman, can't wait to see them flipped and taking off.