What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers-( ecsd x Og gdp) x fuel zkittles

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 45
Looking beautiful , smelling very interesting but developing all the time- so far I’ve had pine, fruit, lemon, coffeeshop smell and im sure one of them smells like the bud we used to get from London called chicken / smelled like chicken potato chips- I believe it was known as ‘beef’ as well.
Here’s the nuggets

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update and descriptions bro
The Chicken smell sounds like its from the Fuel, i had a pheno of Fuel Zkittles OG i called the Kleftico pheno as it smelled exactly like kleftico when cooking.
The pine/Lemon comes from the ECSD x OG x GDP coming from the OG side of it.

mr.brunch

Veteran
We lost these plants.
and the location.
and the light, plus a couple of leds

I have arranged a new location, and have a brand new 600w ready to go- so once my couple of outdoor girls go out I intend to start the next test: the sour/haze freak x fuel zkittles.
should be planting in the next week or so, and I will start a new thread - which will be interesting to try on the new site.
All the best

Latest posts

Latest posts