What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers-( ecsd x Og gdp) x fuel zkittles

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nice man...!!!...

I got my testers the other day... He sent me a pack of those as well...!!!...
I’m not sure which two packs I’ll test first but I’m thinking about doing the Fuel zkittles x OG Dom male and the ECSD x Casey Jones x Fuel zkittles... ... ...

I’ll probably wait to pop the East Coast Sour Freak cross and the Mass Sour Haze x Fuel zkittles... ... ...

:tiphat:... ... ...

Nice one mate- looking forward to your thread. :tiphat:

Pro Headies

Veteran
Growing lovely, gave them a watering and a trim up today...the pictures are from after trim. Took a couple of big fan leaves from the top, and cleared up the underneath and middle- hence the slightly skinny look.
moved the light up a little
Think I’ll be flipping them soon

Nice man cant wait to see what you get! The orange bucket girl is my early favorite, lol!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Flip day today
They are growing nice and vigorously, and I gave them a little underneath trim- also removed a couple of top fan leaves.
Some nice old school Amsterdam smells coming from them already

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 7 flower
Stinking already.
Everything I’ve had from ojd so far has stunk the place up, and it seems like these won’t disappoint
Growing lovely, looking healthy- gave them a bottom/middle trim earlier and also removed a couple of big top leaves.
Pics just after a generous watering, so they’re a little droopy.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Pro Headies

Veteran
Getting bushy! That girl in the back left corner reminds me of the 2 i had to bend the tops over on from stretching so much, there the most nutrient sensitive also. The genetics pheno wise seem to be all over the place so far with this strain. Got some short fat leaf indica looking ones all the way to 3-4x taller stretchy thin leaved sativas. Just a few more weeks and we will get a idea of the terps were going to get. Excited!

mr.brunch

Veteran
With mine, a couple definitely have the chemmy twang already, which is a good sign but I’m sure they will develop further.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:peek: Time to take a seat here all the best with this run mr brunch onwards and upwards so they say.:wave:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 14 flower
Reaching for the skies and growing vigorously. They smell absolutely fckin gorgeous already.
I gave them a good trim out today, this is how they’re looking after

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Little update, day 22 flower.
Smelling beautiful, some fruity skittles smells coming through also now.
They stretched up a good un in the last week, so I did some crushing, bending and tying today to control them a bit.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers mate, nice one for looking in :tiphat:
They all look pretty much identical, which surprised me as it looked like I was going to get 2x shorter ones- but they all caught up.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers ojd :tiphat:
Absolutely bangin smells as usual
I have been checking out your seeds and been meaning to ask what is your most compact haze hybrid that retains some of the haze kick- as height restrictions often make me avoid haze hybrids.
I know people can be particular about the electric effects of pure sats, but I enjoy some bass with my treble, if you know what I mean... I like the strong hybrid kick myself.
I used to very much like mako haze when I frequented Amsterdam

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi bro
Sorrfor late reply.
The Silver Nevil line is the most compact Haze i offer that still retains that amazing Haze flavour and High.

Silver Nevil for the most Hazy of the Silver Nevil line or 1 of the Silver Nevil hybrids , Orange N Mango( Cali Orange x Silver Nevil) , Mango N Cheese( Cheese x Silver Nevil) , or Strawberry N Mango( Strawberry Cookies x Silver Nevil) for less Haze
Cheers ojd :tiphat:
Absolutely bangin smells as usual
I have been checking out your seeds and been meaning to ask what is your most compact haze hybrid that retains some of the haze kick- as height restrictions often make me avoid haze hybrids.
I know people can be particular about the electric effects of pure sats, but I enjoy some bass with my treble, if you know what I mean... I like the strong hybrid kick myself.
I used to very much like mako haze when I frequented Amsterdam

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers ojd, I will investigate these further :tiphat:
Feeling torn between strawberry mango and mango cheese.....