What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tester- Crumbled Lime x Pink Runtz

Redrum92

Day 33 of 12/12

#1-4 in order, as usual

K#1-4 day33f (1) - Copy.jpg

K#1 day33f (1) - Copy.jpg
K#1 day33f (2) - Copy.jpg
K#1 day33f (3) - Copy.jpg

K#2 day33f (2) - Copy.jpg
K#2 day33f (3) - Copy.jpg
K#2 day33f (4) - Copy.jpg

K#3 day33f (2) - Copy.jpg
K#3 day33f (3) - Copy.jpg
K#3 day33f (4) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Day 47f. Looking close to finished

#1 Both very frosty and decent yield, but least smell
K#1 day47f (2) - Copy.jpg

K#1 day47f (3) - Copy.jpg

#2 The lanky one, narrowest in the leaf, heaviest yielder. Also the one with the least purple/pink undertones.
K#2 day47f (1) - Copy.jpg

#3 Lowest in yield, highest in frost, highest in purple/pink color
K#3 day47f (1) - Copy.jpg

#4 Oops forgot pics, but the best smelling one, to me.

Redrum92

Will post something more official soon about the results, but all 4 plants had almost exactly the same yield. Like, weirdly close. They were all around 50 grams apiece (dry, fine-trimmed, including lower buds).

Not one plant was a loser. #3 was not as good as I expected from how it looked and smelled, but #4 was way, way better than I expected.

#4 was the clear winner, for me. It was incredibly strong, sticky, and dense. The taste and smell were exactly the same: citrus with a hint of mango and Sharpie. Happens to be oddly similar to a completely unrelated cut I have had and loved for a couple years.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Nice test grow, your plants look good and the smells seem very interesting. let us know what you think of the high. I'm surprised how fast they were to flower, what day did you harvest exactly?