What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tester- Crumbled Lime x Pink Runtz

Redrum92

USPS really made me work for this one. They lost it, lied about where it was, tried to claim it had never existed and that my tracking number was a fake, and a bunch of other bologna. Borderline suspicious of it being intentional, but who knows. Honestly amazed i was able to recover it. My efforts were rewarded by the cutest seed package i have ever gotten. Love it.

5 seeds soaking. Unfortunate to be a couple weeks behind everyone else, but Im still very excited to see what comes out of this.

Karma Testers - Copy.jpg

Karma Testers 12 (1) - Copy.jpg

Redrum92

Out of 25 icmag testers send out only 1 hasnt been deliverd. I call that a great succes 🐮👍😊

Happy you got yours, and looking forward to your test run. This one i dont have running myself so will be following close.

I was worried I would be one of the missing ones! So happy to be able to participate. Thanks again for the opportunity!

Terppalooza

The crumbled lime mom I tried. Was a bit like an orange gello shot super frosty purple buds. And the pink runtz ist creamy earthy gelato with a zkittelz twang 🕺🕺🕺 can't go too wrong with the mix. Will be interested to see what way the kids lean 🧐🧐

Last edited:

Redrum92

4/5 showing tails in under 24 hours, Here shown at about 36 hours, just before planting. They are now in the dirt!

The one yet to pop does kind of have a runty look to it, so wouldnt be surprised if it never does. Fortunately, my whole strategy with starting 5 was to flower the best 4, just in case i got a runt. So, mission accomplished?

20231223_073104 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Tynehead Tom

I was a tester for the Crumbled Lime a few years back. The plants in the tester pack really impressed me enough that when they dropped I made sure I grabbed 2 packs. Very true lime fruit flavors on top of a hashy kushy backnote. I found one pheno that was straight up candied lime rind..... I F2'd that one for my personal stash hehehe
Pleased to see Crumbled Lime getting a spotlight again. This sounds like an excellent pairing and I'm pulling up a seat for this one.