What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test: (nl5 x haze x sssdh) x og Dom male

mr.brunch

Veteran
4 confirmed healthy girls have just been re-bucketed, 3 confirmed males who will be getting the shears later, (sorry boys) and the remaining plants are going to a friend who will light dep them if they are girls.
Water has been added, and I’ll get a few pictures tomorrow :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Here’s the ladies, in their new buckets after a trim up... looking happy.
Considering topping these , but I may just flip them soon instead.
Watch this space.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Forgot to add, there was one more girl that I have smuggled to a friend- he’s going to light dep her when she’s a little bigger

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 8 flower and looking healthy and happy, growing well and a lovely shade of green.
Here’s the ladies

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

J

jaded1

Looking the picture of health mate.I always get a bit excited when I see a load of double serrations on the leaves and looks like most of tent has some!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking the picture of health mate.I always get a bit excited when I see a load of double serrations on the leaves and looks like most of tent has some!

Cheers mate
They all have the double serrations, but I’ve never been sure of the meaning of this....

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 15 flower, just after lights out...
Starting to kick up a stink, definitely some meatyness in there.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Great update bro

Looking good and starting to stretch and show phenos , that 4th pic looks my favourite

Peace

Cheers mate
When trimming the lowers out, I kept a few small cuttings from the second plant/pic down as I was drawn to her- not sure why as they all look gorgeous.
I put them in some water in a sunny window, so I may have a clone run if they root.

Looking better every day, I’ll get some pictures this week. :tiphat: