What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test: (nl5 x haze x sssdh) x og Dom male

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hard to see, but all 9 are breaking the surface...

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro

Great start , look forward to the show

Peace :tiphat:

superx

Veteran
Excellent start man, up and running.. Great pedigree of genetics should be fun. Best wishes.

mr.brunch

Veteran
How are you getting on with things mate, must be close to potting up time.

Hello mate, I’ve potted them up into small pots, and they’ve been enjoying some spring sunshine... I’ll get a couple of pictures tomorrow.

I got myself a shiny new led to play with too, so as soon as the tent becomes empty, they’ll be more than happy.

Hope you’re well, I’ve been shut in for the last week as my daughter had a cough, so it’s quarantine for us
All the best

superx

Veteran
Christ man, hoping it's a cough and just a cough. It's worrying times especially for those who are close to us, stay safe and mind the family we will get through these testing times, hopefully some nice buds at the end my good man...Good health to you all.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Christ man, hoping it's a cough and just a cough. It's worrying times especially for those who are close to us, stay safe and mind the family we will get through these testing times, hopefully some nice buds at the end my good man...Good health to you all.

Thanks mate, I’ve not been sleeping much- keeping an eye on her breathing etc, far too paranoid to sleep long
The cough seems to have settled a bit today, but loads of nose blowing... keeping her in bed with us tonight
Hope all is well your end, testing times for sure :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Speedy recovery for the family,,,,Mr B,,,s2:tiphat:

Cheers guys
I think the hardest thing is keeping little miss b occupied... it’s hard work explaining the situation to a 6 year old, and the autism doesn’t help bless her.
At the moment we’ve told her all the schools are shut because they need a deep cleaning.. she knows something is up though.
Thanks again for the kind words :tiphat:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stay safe bro you and the family.

Nice update. :tiphat:

Peace
Cheers guys
I think the hardest thing is keeping little miss b occupied... it’s hard work explaining the situation to a 6 year old, and the autism doesn’t help bless her.
At the moment we’ve told her all the schools are shut because they need a deep cleaning.. she knows something is up though.
Thanks again for the kind words :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts