What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Test Growers - Wanted

mr.brunch

Veteran
There don't seem to be much in the trichome department. Did the smoke have any potency to it?
IMG_3319.png

There wasn’t much trim, but it made some very nice hash

Kree73

Hi Guys/Girls , so RGSC are in need of some test growers for 5 NEW HOT Regular lines we are releasing later this year , below I will give you some information regarding the new lines and we are very excited about what we have seen so far with these great genetics a lot of work and pheno selection have gone into these , due to prohibition in certain states and not enough time an space we are looking for 5-6 test growers to give these a whirl and send us relevant information and pics of these fantastic breeds...

Ok so first up is the Male used in the crosses was a Orange Pink Grapefruit Male from Catnip seeds Kudos to dr.penthotal and Alpine seeds for the creation, here is some history of Orange pink grapefruit and some awesome pic's aswell

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261866

The male was an instant stand out in the room i was eying this beuaty up for weeks in veg wondering if it was female, just the structure vigour and stem smell was unreal on this beast when i see it was male i was like yes thats the one he is going to be your daddy girls, and he didnt disappoint with the amount of thick pollen dropped

So Onto the girls used ,

A select cut of Karma's HeadBanger (Sour D) she reeks of sour..
A Select cut of Verdant Greens C4DD (Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) Chemmy Diesel..
A Select cut of Gelato x Dosidos (gelato leaning pheno purples up nice )
A select cut of NL#2 x Chem (chimera)
a select cut of GF x Chem (chimera Grapefruit pheno)

So that's these up for grabs ..

HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit

C4DD x Orange Pink Grapefruit
Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit
NL#2 x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit

GF x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit

Any one interested in these i can probably get these sent out next week some time , need growers ready to go and get these started and put some tender loving care into these crosses so we can see there full potential i have a real good feeling about these,. there going to be awesome .

:tiphat::dance013:
@PANIKZ Am I too late to get on board? I'm certain I can squeeze them in .