What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test Growers Apply Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezozo

I will love to be a teste :)

specialy for Zamal-A x Warlock or PP x Warlock

(veg 400W MH 6.5 SQF and flw 430W Son Argo 8 SQF)

:wave:
zozo

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Thanks everyone for applying.

Please, no more PM's....no more tester seeds are available at the moment.

There should be alot of good grow journals going up soon...is going to be very interesting.

Thanks everyone!

dg

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Thanks Dutchgrown!

Thanks Dutchgrown!

I recieved some x-kush seeds today,I will get them germing asap,And will take pics soon as they break the surface of the soil and update weekly and give final smoke report....

I will be growing them out asap as promised....

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Your welcome

Your welcome

And thanks for the extra strain im sure it will be something nice.....

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ms. DG, Please!

Ms. DG, Please!

May I please be considered as well? Anything you want me to do; I will do anytime you want me to do it.

T

Hitman

Assume Shakubuku Doobie

Assume Shakubuku Doobie

Hey Pass the Doobie, Keep doing lots of Daimoku. Chanting Growers.

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots and lots of Daimoku!

Lots and lots of Daimoku!

High Hitman?

I knew I couldn't be the only one on here that has met and embraced the Ultimate Law of Life!

World Peace WILL become a reality!

T

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Un-Fucking believable brother!

Un-Fucking believable brother!

Hitman!

So did I! July 22, 1973! Wow, you are going on my buddy list!

T

Okie grown

Veteran
zamal-a

zamal-a

I just got my test pack(thanks dg) I got zamal-a x warlock , pp x warlock and the bargain mix from magus.Is the zamal-a just a phneo of zamal ?

G

Big outdoors man wants in!!!

Big outdoors man wants in!!!

Hello, looks like i missed out thanx to Hippo?

Well here to offer very large outdoor space,not suggesting send 100's
of seeds but my grows speack for them self,big an bountifully crazy!!!!
Organic mega compost mix my own!!! 600 indoor 3 by 5 by 8 high! 250
veg, cloner nice bubbler 100% every time! but ya can't beat the SUN!!!
zone 10 baby!
506P1010037_4-med.JPG[

G

Add me to the list of those that embrace the Wonderful Law, since 1967!

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's hope the list keeps GROWING!

Let's hope the list keeps GROWING!

Hey VB,

Hitman and I welcome you to the chanting growers group. There is no group chief, but all who chant the Daimoku should express their Itai Doshin by letting each other know that we are here!

Maybe someone will end up getting Shakubuku'ed!

You are now on my buddy list!

Thomas

(Wonder why it seems so far to be us old farts?)

G

World Peace wont be a reality till human being no longer inhabits the earth. Sad but true. Humans are faulty.

Whats this chanting thing anyways please enlighten us. Chant down Babylon! Aint nobody Shakubuku'ing me!

Blatant

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We Chanters have this crazy idea!

We Chanters have this crazy idea!

Hey Blatent!

We have experienced something personally that has led us to believe that the ultimate Law of Life and karma is, cause and effect. There is individual karma and there is collective karma. Why do all of the people from varying backgrounds sometimes have collective fates (9/11 for example)?

We believe that the environment reflects the collective karma of those who inhabit it. We have come to accept a view, based on personal experience, that there is a means for individuals to change their Karma, and bring out their Buddha Nature. That is why we chant.

The belief is that the more people that chant, the more the environment of all living things is influenced as an effect of that cause. We are all devoted to achieve happiness in our daily lives and to hopefully express to society through our efforts, a reason to be curious about this NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO, and try it for themselves.

We believe at a point in time in the future, through the efforts of really nothing more than our daily practice, we can influence the numbers of people it will require to "Pacify the land, through the propagation of the law." Kosen Rufu. I.E.: If enough people chant, the ozone layer will heal, the droughts and floods will stop, the earth will become benign to it's inhabitants and people throughout the world will respect the sanctity of life, based on respect for the Buddha Nature in all things.

I never thought I would be discussing it in a reefer forum, but there you have it.

T

Hitman

Good job PTD. Sounds like you Vegas Buddha are the senior member having chanted since 1967! I can't believe my good fortune to encounter long time believers in the mystic law of cause and effect. Maybe we should have growers group discussion meetings! AAO

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, you gave me goose bumps!

Dude, you gave me goose bumps!

My man,

Ya got a big AAO, and a huge gut-laugh on that one H Man! I have fucking tears in my eyes. Was that a long damn time ago or what? Do you ever contemplate Kuon Gonjo?

Please don't anyone ask what AAO is!

VegasBuddha say high to Hitman! 37 years! WOW!

T

Status
Not open for further replies.