What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test Growers Apply Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
From time to time Gypsy is offered various new seed strains from breeders, so in order to learn more about any such strains, and prior to acquiring them for their eventual growth, a test grow is done. This is the fun part, cause you get to keep the smoke in the end and then provide us all with a nice smoke report:p

What we're looking for are a few test growers who can provide an adequate growth environment and who can document, in pictoral form through the posting of growth pics, how the particular strain developed thru to harvest.

There are 5 new strains available for test growing & are all from Spain:

• Skunk Concept
  • MiniKush
  • Olivo
  • X-Kush
  • Mystery Sativa

There's not much I can tell you about these strains at the moment other than they were bred and grown in Spain.

There will be 10 test growers selected. You'll need to be in a position to place the seeds in germination as soon as received. In other words, we can't select a test grower who can't start the seeds immediately. For consideration, please PM me with your interest and ability to provide the proper conditions as noted above. I'll let you all know when I've gotten 10 testers.

Thanks.....now, who wants to grow???????????? :D

dg

T

tricky

nice idea DG i recon you will have loads of offers

this site rocks :abduct:

G

PM on its way

PM on its way

does/will it matter if I only have a crappy 2.1 digi cam???

I wasn't planning on getting a new cam until this x-mas season hoping to find a really good deal, but that could change with the proper motive

also how big of a test grow are you looking for???

I'm a perpetual harvest grower and normally start 6 beans of one strain every 3 wks or so...but could double that if needed with a wk or so notice to move out and hold off on germing out other beans
but I can always hold an extra 6 beans in my set up

I currently have a grow diary on OG of some seedsdirect special Golden Skush beans that I got last yr
http://www.overgrow.com/edge/showthread.php?t=440927

that link also has alot of info about my current setup and growing style

I also have some of Rezdogs DSDv2 that I've been keeping tabs on here
http://www.icmag.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2110

fyi: I'm a big skunk fan and normally have 4 diff strain types in my flowering room at any one time
and have been a personal use grower for over 15yrs...but I just started "buying" breeder strains a little less then 2 yrs ago

ok I'm starting to ramble now....time to copy and paste this into my PM I guess
...been smoking up some bud from my past SD orders all day

oh well, no biggy if I'm not picked...I still have a bunch of strains on my "to be grown out next list"

Last edited:
G

I would be honored to be a test grower, however I'm already obligated to do a journal on bog's sour bubble. That coupled with the fact I have Blueberry haze in veg and have destroyer & Bog's new medely, SC99 & Bogbubble plus a shitload of backup beans I have been dying to start I'm booked.

I need to go buy a couple hundred acres in the hills somewhere to grow all this shit.

I guess that is still years away................

G

cool beans
I'm in

....now the long wait for the mailman begins again :)

...even if all my past SD orders only took 4-8 days to reach me (it seemed like forever and a day)

sigh...I may never have the time for those WYD freebies I keep holding off on for my "next" grow
....but thats the type of garden problems I like too have :p

Last edited:

InTrInSiC

new guy offers

new guy offers

I know im new but I would like to throw my hat in the ring....i am trying to find a good med strain to start...so some seeds to test would help me get started....

G

Good Luck to Everyone

Good Luck to Everyone

Just wanted to drop in and say good luck to all those that get a chance to test these beans. Looks, like a nice bunch from Spain. I'M testing Green Goddess now and BOG's Sour Bubble, so i won't even be asking. I've had my fair share of test beans and wanted to say good luck and i'll be watching these strains.
Later

noeva

I dunno if I am worthy of testing some beans.... but I sure wouldn't mind. I have a 4.0 Canon Digi cam and space to grow 10 to 15 extra's along with my next grow. The grow would be half indoors and half outside( seperate grows )

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Well, my PM box is overflowing :p Tis Sunday, and have yet to post the seed lottery winning numbers this week, nor announced the winner of the Father's Day Stash Box contest....so everyone please bear with me a bit. I'll get back to everyone but I can see it's gonna take a while, give me a couple days :D

Thanks everyone, I have not even read all your PM's yet, but suffice to say I can certainly see that there's alot more than the 10 growers requested among the PM's I've got sitting and waiting for me:p

Back to you all as quickly as possible.

oh yes, Happy Father's Day! ;)

dg

Satans pal

Wooooooo Hoooooo, can you say test grower. This is going to be my first real grow journal, and I cant wait. Thanks so much DG.:D :cool: :D SP

EcoNepenthe

Test Growers

Test Growers

Hey DG & Gyspy:
This is a great idea. I'm looking forward to watching the grow journals of everyone.

Wishing everyone successful grows.

Eco.

Watch em grow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts