What's new

**TEST GROW - BLUMATS - TAP WATER**

bobblehead

Veteran
lol... sometimes the little things are the most challenging, huh LL?

I'm still having trouble with my cloning... It's not that I don't know what I'm doing, but I need to do it better...

Good luck with the beans. Can't wait to see what comes up.

L

laylow

Tell me a bout it bob pleased i had a test run with the other seeds so i had a better chance with this lot....

4 StrawD above soil now 3 SDIBL and 2 CDSD also i still have the 3 haze x skunk and 2 blue sat 2.2's :D its only been 4 days so am expecting a few more to make it... fingers crossed...

been and got a sack of Plagron Organic Grow Mix... this is supposed to be good for 6 weeks with straight water... im going to cheat a little and give them half strength Take root once they are potted up... :pimp3:

L

laylow

Hey guys... :tiphat:

potted the BS2.2 and SKXHZ up and while i was there i noticed another SKXHZ has popped above the surface... woohoo... thats the one on its own at the front...

I am also pleased to say that we have 5 out of 5 Strawberry diesel, 4 out of 5 Sour Diesel IBL, but sadly only 2 out of 5 for the CDSD... i had trouble with these last time... REZ was kind enough to gift me 10 new seeds so cant complain... the 2 that are missing i investigated and one the head had rotted of and the other never germinated...

group shot while they are babys :D

picture.php

SICKASS Beans....

picture.php

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fingers crossed for your little ones and healthy growing vibes to you :)
Great strains!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Nice genes :)

I always wanted to run strawberry D as it had some quick finishing fat ass girls in there leaning toward the cough side of things but with the diesel taste and smell. IBL's were ok for me has a very nice pheno I didn't keep but the taller more sativa ones were nor so great

Glad to see your having better luck now mate

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
I'm watchin this thread to see how you set up the Blumats and if you encounter problems and what etc :)

rrog

Veteran
I had the WORST time trying to get the hang of starting seeds in Soil. The Organic Soil forum here is full of my pestering, whining and more whining. They got me through, as you will.

I'm starting another soil grow (Plushberry) and will be using Blumats with straight water. I have a supplemental pump on my RO water system so it puts out RO under pressure. I'm looking at using the Blumat hose pressure regulator to correct the presure and run the Blumats with RO water.

So I saw this thread and wanted to say I'm following right behind you.

L

laylow

Dirt os sooooo slooooow lol

got 5 out of 5 with the strawberry diesel and sour diesel but only 2 CDSD

will update with some pic's when they grow some....

Cheers :pimp3:

L

laylow

healthy but slow lol

picture.php

just to add this is a month since i put the beans under...

Last edited:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Yup dirt is mega slow, but very chilled way of doing things to :) they look about the right size for a month from poppin em, do you use any foliar spray at all? I find a weekly spray down with maxicrop gives them a nice boost in veg when using soil... I also found that using mycorrhizal when potting on from cups to 1L's gives them a good growth rate too. I do like soil for it's ease and have been trying to find a way to get the growth rate to improve as it has its uses :)

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did someone say "Mega"?...LOL used to CoCo Laylow hehehe well patience is a virtue, I am racing all over ICMag just trying to keep up with you man, you are an energizer bunny you are mate! Bloody Hell, I have to manage my subscriptions I have so many of your threads tagged now!

Will watch with great interest as I am getting close to ordering my Blumats.

supermanlives

Veteran
great thread guys ,lots of info. still aint set mine up . 2 patio kits been sitting for many months now LOL. the flooding issues are keeping my back so far. need to do some reconstruction and make it safe.

supermanlives

Veteran
i just think i am gonna get some ebb and flow tables in case i get runaways. not sure yet tho . still reading and watching all you guys.

L

laylow

Yup dirt is mega slow, but very chilled way of doing things to :) they look about the right size for a month from poppin em, do you use any foliar spray at all? I find a weekly spray down with maxicrop gives them a nice boost in veg when using soil... I also found that using mycorrhizal when potting on from cups to 1L's gives them a good growth rate too. I do like soil for it's ease and have been trying to find a way to get the growth rate to improve as it has its uses :)

i use biobizz leafcoat on all small plants this with a little Bio grow and they are loving it :) never herd of mycorrhizal

prowler

i use biobizz leafcoat on all small plants this with a little Bio grow and they are loving it :) never herd of mycorrhizal

Shieeeeeeeet Laylow. Drag your ass to organic soil section - sit back and start studying. Those guys are fantastic over there! So much info - so much to learn.

Latest posts

Latest posts