What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tents of Tumbleweed

Desert Dan

Veteran
Giesel
image.jpg

GG4
image.jpg

Dogwalker
image.jpg

Deathstar?
image.jpg

Everything at 6 weeks today… I swear I could pull the glue and dogwalker now! I’m thinking this chitosan is speeding some things up. Starting to taper down nutes until fade.

Shooting for a 9 week run this round!

-DD

Desert Dan

Veteran
Giesel
image.jpg

Dogwalker
image.jpg

GG4
image.jpg

Group
image.jpg

Everything at 9 weeks… Run off down to 0.5 EC the past few days. Mix of tap and RO for the past 2 weeks. The dogwalker doesn’t want to fade like her friends.

Deathstar was chopped last week in an attempt to reveg.

-DD

Last edited:

Desert Dan

Veteran
nice collection. which one smells the best?
They are all different my dude… That’s why they are around. I’ll say the dogwalker has the most slippery, wet trich profile which I’m excited to try. Usually means flavorful smoke!

I’d say they have taken turns in being the most pronounced smell in the tent. Trying to one up each other.

So far though:
Giesel- Sweet gas
Dogwalker- OG like gas
Glue- Chocolatey gas
Deathstar- Asphalt rubber gas

-DD

Last edited:

midwestkid

Veteran
They are all different my dude… That’s why they are around. I’ll say the dogwalker has the most slippery, wet trich profile which I’m excited to try. Usually means flavorful smoke!

I’d say they have taken turns in being the most pronounced smell in the tent. Trying to one up each other.

So far though:
Giesel- Sweet gas
Dogwalker- OG like gas
Glue- Chocolatey gas
Deathstar- Asphalt rubber gas

-DD
yessir, variety is the spice of life! i recently acquired GG4, duct tape, tangieland, and a mendo durban that im excited about.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Reset Day 0
image.jpg

Got two Glues and one Giesel in 2 gallon coco hempy buckets this round… Ran out of perlite so cut it with some vermiculite for the reservoir. These 3 were vegged up the best so I threw them under the screen for a few days and we rocking.

Last run came out nice with the hygrozyme trio, but didn’t get as nice sized nugs because of the chitosan I’m thinking. Going to switch things up and try some bloombastic samples I got. Never ran a bloom booster before, so should be interesting. Also running straight 1.0 EC tap water this round for giggles.

-DD

Desert Dan

Veteran
Day 7
image.jpg

I should have took a photo before I cleaned them up… Legit hedge! Crazy what one week will do to fill a screen.

Going to switch over to bloom notes next week. I’m torn between trying a bloom booster or just sticking with the tried and true. Any thoughts?

-DD

Desert Dan

Veteran
Day 21
image.jpg

Do you even schwaz bro?

I’ve had to do a lot of deleaf this round as everything is getting choked out. Pulled fans/suckers on days 7, 14, and 21.

Switched out my cobs for my veg leds which have a dimming function. These ladies stretched too much this round and had no more headroom. Keeping veg nutes rocking for the first 2 weeks of bloom plus not being root bound definitely added to it.

-DD

Desert Dan

Veteran
Day 28
image.jpg

image.jpg

Glue didn’t like the heavy defoliation and threw some nanners on a few lowers… I pulled them and dusted a Giesel branch. Would be fun if it takes.

Cutting the silica and starting the bloombastic. Lets see what happens.

-DD

Latest posts

Latest posts