What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ten clone four strain low budget micro grow

n_d_ledz

Mahnnnnn.....you legal growers kill me!!! Damn, just once....but no. VA probably be the last to make the switch and it will be with the absolute worst rules around..

Now that's a pretty picture.

Thanks my friend!:tiphat:

Here's my new clone line up pictured at 14days of veg under 250mh. Plan is cut clones off the back row and put outdoor this weekend. The front row will veg another week or two i'll take cuts then they go out.

Back row left to right is, AJ's Sour Diesel, Invader, Oregon Lemons.
Front row left to right, Dream Queen, Blue Dot, White Buffalo, White Widow.

Stonehedge out!:woohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 13
Rooted in 8days

Rooted in 8days

Mahnnnnn.....you legal growers kill me!!! Damn, just once....but no. VA probably be the last to make the switch and it will be with the absolute worst rules around..

Come on VA wake up you allow alcohol to be legal in your state but keep the plant the bible calls the peace plant illegal? Makes no sence to me....

Are you a homeowner Ledz?

My .02$ worth. As long as u own your home and dont try selling i say grow it up even in VA chances are you'll be fine. They got bigger fish to fry......

Untill then doing my part to keep the grow show going lol.

Syked this morning i see the first sign of roots on this AJ sour d cut eight days after cutting. :dance013:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 16
Looking inside the box

Looking inside the box

Here's a look at whats vegging in the micro box at the moment.

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 14

n_d_ledz

Come on VA wake up you allow alcohol to be legal in your state but keep the plant the bible calls the peace plant illegal? Makes no sence to me....

Are you a homeowner Ledz?

My .02$ worth. As long as u own your home and dont try selling i say grow it up even in VA chances are you'll be fine. They got bigger fish to fry......

Untill then doing my part to keep the grow show going lol.

Syked this morning i see the first sign of roots on this AJ sour d cut eight days after cutting. :dance013:

Doing my part also bro. Neighbors to close for a good OD try, but I still have 9 in flower, 15 in veg and just started up a 3rd cabinet to run some autos. Lol

818HeadbandXSour D before trim

818HeadbandXSour D before trim

Doing my part also bro. Neighbors to close for a good OD try, but I still have 9 in flower, 15 in veg and just started up a 3rd cabinet to run some autos. Lol

Cool, the Toy Bucket gotta be getting close now how much longer you got? Updated pics?

So far this is my favorite pheno of the 818Headband x sour d's she is labeled 818#2 has the most smell at the moment out of the three. Her cuts were also the quickest to root of the three. She stands roughly 48" tall and is roughly 36" wide. Today i trimmed her for better airflow here's a look before and after!

Before trim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 15
Same plant trimmed for airflow

Same plant trimmed for airflow

After trim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 13
DQ, OL, rooted in 8days

DQ, OL, rooted in 8days

:woohoo: Today i see the first signs of roots on these two cuts! Oregon Lemons on the right, Dream Queen on the left.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 16
My cfl shelf doing its thing

My cfl shelf doing its thing

Here's a shot of my cfl shelf right now its all cuts and clones no seedlings.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 14
Invader rooted in 13days

Invader rooted in 13days

Supposedly this strain is top notch it came highly recommended. So far so good she looks like a nice stout sat/indy hybrid.

Her cut took 13 days to show this tiny bit of root. All these new cuts im rooting will be bonsai mom's:woohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 16
Spring buds GG#4

Spring buds GG#4

Here's a pic of the GG#4 clone i put outdoor in early april not real pretty due to the harsh weather she has been through but who knows she might be worth smokeing. Sure smells good!:biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 14
Upclose GG#4 spring bud

Upclose GG#4 spring bud

Gonna chop her in a day or two getting worried she's gonna start reverting back to veg.

Here's a closer look at a top.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 16

solofoe

I just put a gg4 cutting in the woods a couple of days ago I'm hoping since we are almost at the solstice that the days will.ne long enough to allow some.veg before flower...

I just put a gg4 cutting in the woods a couple of days ago I'm hoping since we are almost at the solstice that the days will.ne long enough to allow some.veg before flower...

Thanks for looking in my friend always happy to have new company over lol.

I think your gonna be fine now all the plants i moved out in the last week or so are veggin normal now.

Here is a Sensi Skunk clone i put out one week after the GG#4 the skunk buds a week faster than the glue so i was kinda hopeing they would both be ripe at the same time. She's a little ugly to weather been a bit to cold and way to windy but she smells great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 15
Sensi skunk spring buds

Sensi skunk spring buds

Here's a top bud pic first, got a cool looking lower bud shot i'll post next.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 14
This bud kinda wicked looking

This bud kinda wicked looking

Same plant wicked looking lower bud!

Thanks for looking in all comments welcome!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 15

solofoe

Thanks for sharing man i always thought of running auto flower in the spring or stagger them throughout the summer for a staggered harvest i didn't realize it's that easy to get an early harvest with a normal photoperiod plant

This is my first time attempting to run clones outdoors so it's exciting to see what will come of it

Thanks for sharing man i always thought of running auto flower in the spring or stagger them throughout the summer for a staggered harvest i didn't realize it's that easy to get an early harvest with a normal photoperiod plant

This is my first time attempting to run clones outdoors so it's exciting to see what will come of it

Cool good luck with the clones!

Yep no doubt these plants are tough..... I use to have a small greenhouse and with a little strain selecting and with the aid of the gh i would come out with some spring bud that easily passed as fall flowers! Almost no pest management needed as the worst cannabis pest are not out in force...

Happy gardening my friend thanks for stopin in!:tiphat:

More spring bud GG#4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 11
Moving clone from hydro to soil?

Moving clone from hydro to soil?

Experiment time again lol.

Got two GG#4 clones i dont really need going hydro Kratky style getting way to big to flower in my indoor system now so my plan is to try and put them into containers of soil and move them outdoors after i cut clones off them for some family and friends.

Anyone ever tried something like that before? Did it work out for you?

Im gonna give it a try. Here they are before i mess with them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 13
Should i cut roots out?

Should i cut roots out?

Thinking its gonna be kinda tough cutting their roots free from my homemade net cups.

Should i even try cutting their roots free from the net pots or just stick it all in the soil?

Here's a root shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 12