What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ten clone four strain low budget micro grow

n_d_ledz

Ahhh, the aroma of ripening! Yup, odor jumps near the end... Those came out awesome, have samples been taken? The drooling begun? Will there be repeats??

Neeeeeed input!!! Lol

Ahhh, the aroma of ripening! Yup, odor jumps near the end... Those came out awesome, have samples been taken? The drooling begun? Will there be repeats??

Neeeeeed input!!! Lol

No samples yet trying to let it dry and cure a few weeks before i dig in. Weathers been nice and cool here lately so looks like im gonna get a real nice cure. Imma be drooling over these ladies for a few more weeks. Lol

I was able to root clones off all four of these strains. What im real excited about is some of the crosses i made with these strains last outdoor season.

Gorrilla Glue X Blackjack (male)
Critical Kush X Blackjack
Cookie Glue X Blackjack
Sensi Skunk X Pineapple ThaixCherry Pie (male)

If i can figure out posting more than one pic at a time maybe i'll do a thread on a few of them.

Thanks for looking in my friend your good people......:tiphat:

Stonehedge out!

Was your Sensi Skunk true Sensi seeds stuff? If so there are gems in those genetics. Hope the crosses work out!

Yes true Sensi Skunk seeds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 20
Season before last i crossed Sensi Skunk#1 with a Deliciouse Seeds Skunk#1xWhite Widow(male)

Got lucky last outdoor season growing some of those seeds out of four females i got a straight roadkill pheno.

Check it out keep in mind its well cured (7months) looks a bit darker than when fresh but still gots that pungent stench...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 17
Sensi skunk#1

Sensi skunk#1

This was the Sensi Skunk #1 i polinated only hit one lower bud and got 40seeds out of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 14
Sensi Skunk#1 indoor grown

Sensi Skunk#1 indoor grown

Grew that entire pack of Skunk#1 out indoors and all phenos i got were nearly identical looks and tastes wise it was hard to decide on a keeper. I finally choose to work with this one. That outdoor bud above was a cut i took from this one grown indoor.
My wife was calling it the oregano bud it had such a nice spicey flavor. The high was a perfect mix of body and mind. Id recomend Sensi Skunk#1 to anyone for the seed price you wont go wrong.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 19
Getting my outdoor started

Getting my outdoor started

I dont like to start outdoor plants to early here in cali we can get some extreme results if put out to early most varietys have no issue outgrowing my yard....

What i normally do is grow a dozen or so in the ground (they get huge) and another dozen or so in containers.

This yr plan is to try and go big with my Trinity X Pineapple ThaixCherry Pie(m) grew the straight Trinity cut last yr and it was dynamite but a real small bush. Also going big with some 818Headband x Sour D (m) a friend bread.

Here's where they were a few weeks back right after i transplanted from 16oz cups. Trinity against wall, headband middle row. Weather beat them up a bit but they recoverd nicely since this pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 15
Sexed out

Sexed out

Those little ones have been sexed. Got three females from both.

Heres the three 818's now growing all natural no topping plan on just bending these over to help conceal em.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 14

n_d_ledz

Envious of the outdoor grow. Wont be doing that here anytime soon and have wanted to forever! Those buds look solid, hope this cycle is as fruitful!

Cookie glue update day 69

Cookie glue update day 69

Envious of the outdoor grow. Wont be doing that here anytime soon and have wanted to forever! Those buds look solid, hope this cycle is as fruitful!

Thanks!

Finally trimmed up the Cookie Glues gonna let them do one more day then hit them with 48hrs of dark then chop time. They came along way over the last two weeks don't know if they will be the smallest plants now or not.

Overall i think this grow went better than i expected. Being my first time useing 3gal pots. Not sure what kind of weights to expect. Quess i'll find out in a few weeks now. I'll post them when i have them all.

Final wet flower pics from this round here's the last two Cookie Glue at day 69 of flowering. Top bud

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 15

n_d_ledz

All that stuff should be dry enough to twist your thoughts now man, good looking buds, how they smoking for ya?

Check out that white ash yo

Check out that white ash yo

All that stuff should be dry enough to twist your thoughts now man, good looking buds, how they smoking for ya?

I'll let this pic do the speaking for right now be back later with more info.

Stonehedge out!:woohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12

starke

Really beautiful buds. Like ndledz I'd also love to be able to do an outdoor grow. Have the right climate, my own place on a couple acres, some sativa dom strains to play with -- just don't have the balls. Maybe one day FL will also be a place where you can grow legally for personal use but I don't see that happening anytime soon. So for now it's a 5x5x8 tent indoors.

Really beautiful buds. Like ndledz I'd also love to be able to do an outdoor grow. Have the right climate, my own place on a couple acres, some sativa dom strains to play with -- just don't have the balls. Maybe one day FL will also be a place where you can grow legally for personal use but I don't see that happening anytime soon. So for now it's a 5x5x8 tent indoors.

Thanks Starke!

So far the plants that are dry enough to get a weight off of have been decent better than expected. Should have all their weights ready to post in a few more days.

Wish yall could grow many as you wanted anywhere you wanted!!! Indoor or outdoor i like it all of course there is something special about mothernature kissed cannabis after she works her magic on them you find yourself no longer weighing plants in grams or oz's but rather in lbs and kilos :biggrin:

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 11

El Tigre

Everything looks great! Lots of tasty buds.
Would be great some smoke report or general opinions on the strains.
Happy to see plants growing big under the sun!

:plant grow: