What's new

Ten best "medicinal" strains...

Need a little help here, the chemist from our lab is preparing some sort of a medical database for strain info... and he asked me for the ten best strains as far as documented medicinal strains... Well Im not in the mood to turn this into a what does "medicinal" mean. IMO all strains of cannabis can be medicinal if used properly and for a specific person.

BUT what are the ten most documented medical strains.

Im COMPLETELY and UTTERLY BIASED!

Which is why I need ICers help.

If it was up to me Id start with blueberry and end in mango haze my two favorite strains, which I cross till I drop. Theres so many fascinating strains, Im having serious problems identifying the first ten to work with.
Theres a whole team developing this database and so before G scoots me off here I could use as much help as possible.

Skunk number one, ahhh such a fave- LOL will of course hit off the list to start... any suggestions, comments, criticisms?

Looking forward,
KA

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Durban - Great for anxiety releaf

Sour Diesel
- I find very good for nausea.. OG kush, Bubba Kush, and Chemdog helps a lot too.

Chem Jones - One of my new favorites, has a uplifting high/ doesn't bog you down too much, and helps a TON with nausea.

Sweet Tooth- for some reason gives me the munchies like crazy.. So is good for appetite stimulant

Last edited by a moderator:
SWEEEET TOOOOTH!!!!!

Shouldnt that be identified seperately as spg and blueberry and then sweet tooth

... Also which Kushes best to concentrate on first, pulls out map and RCs Hashish!

MIway

Veteran
A legit score...

A legit score...

This has been tested 4 times... every time coming in over 23%.

Space Case just hit the Banner #3 higher than the SSCDH... and will attest that his cut hits hard.

Problem with both of these samples is that the taste can be better, though there, just not as great as others, but for straight strength... :tiphat:

But here are two legit high hits on the scoring... documented and recent.

igrowone

Veteran
new to medical use, but have had some good results with some WW crosses(for anxiety)
so will mention White Widow, seems to have quite a following

Weve been watching fullspectrum and use translations of the site for our pages. The research is great and the testing should be top of the line.

In all honesty the cbd content would be important as opposed to the thc percentage, most strains with high thc are medicinal in cases of Parkinsons, otherwise thc is needed in very small amounts to be used for most persons with medicinal complaints. Its more how do the specific combinations of cannabinoids effect such matters as perception of pain.

Thanks for the suggestions, looking forward to how this turns out...

Our chemist will be watching the thread till tonight to see if anyone else has some good ideas as Im sure as the coasts wake up we would love to have more input...

Particularly which of the kushes, original would be most medicinal. I think Hindu Kush as pure source.

Otherwise I am a bit surprised no one has mentioned the AK47 and am glad the white russian was mentioned because my first qoute when starting this mission is known as "White Russian is good for everything!", yes, the extract had me flying but truth is WRussian is really good for almost any medical complaint. As one is unable to complain about much after a few puffs in this direction...

MIway

Veteran
In all honesty the cbd content would be important as opposed to the thc percentage, most strains with high thc are medicinal in cases of Parkinsons, otherwise thc is needed in very small amounts to be used for most persons with medicinal complaints. Its more how do the specific combinations of cannabinoids effect such matters as perception of pain.

Can say that i've smoke 3 high cbd strains... none of which I really wanted to try again... very dull, if much of any high... totally for processing the cbd's to extract, imho...

G

Guest 150314

A bomb ass OG Kush

A pre 2001 Super Silver Haze

Real Jack Herer

Personally don't think Jack Herer is very medicinal, I have seen it give people very bad panic attacks and it definitely induces anxiety aka "I can't breath I think I am dying" feeling if you have a low tolerance or overindulge.

C

Capital G

Weve been watching fullspectrum and use translations of the site for our pages. The research is great and the testing should be top of the line.

Exactly....I thought I read on there bubba had the rarest makeup. I believe the cannabanoids were in the 60% range when most were in the single digits.

303hydro

senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia
Veteran
If you really want to be legit in doing this, you could start by contacting places like FSL who have documented tests results. Otherwise I think your data is gonna be pretty warped.

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Romulan
NL#5 x Blueberry
Blueberry x kush
Sensi Star
Medicine Man
Herijuana
Kali Mist
Mango Haze
Sweet Skunk
Maple Leaf Indica

Here you go... more like it!

Sat dom are for Depression and PTSD

Ojo

G

growhigh1233

northan lights for sleep and antx ............ still to this day some of the most knock down sleep induceing mong out weed on the planet !!

kali mist for depression and menstrol pains in women ................... prob the best all round sativa on planet earth !!

these would be my picks

Latest posts

Latest posts