What's new

Tell one person and this is how it happens....

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
i wish i knew a girl i could trust to welcome her to my world but hey... im paranoid and had a bad experience when younger having a gf black mail me is one of the worse things that has happened so i just work with my boy best friend no feelings get in between our grow we grow smoke it and enjoy the ride

M

medi-useA

So many comments about females -girls, girlfriends, foagf's, wives {no sisters, surprisingly} who blab, talk, tell, raise the subject in an argument as a bargaining point.[I acknowledge the other tattlers, but this post is about the many 'females' comments.]

I am most interested in hearing more from the female growers out there...as I am woefully poor @ social skills, interacting with females is difficult for me in almost any situation.

With the obvious social interaction differences between males and females when with their own gender, do/did you Ladies of ICMag find it difficult to hold it in?...wh@ helped you hold it in or tempted you to mention or hint @ it?

Do you yourselves know of any female growers?...or are you alone in your endeavor?

I apologize if any of my comments offend, so if they do, let me know wh@ and why...this is not meant to be an inflammatory post, but the strong % of comments about females has flagged my interest.

has anyone started a thread on 'How to keep yer Yap Shut!'?...

muA

G

Gilles&Cheryl

All these stories of females getting men busted rarely tell of what happened that led the female to getting him busted.

I know of a woman who got her man busted for growing....after he beat the shit out of her. I am not saying that is the case with all the stories but I bet it is the case with a few.

Other times a mate, be it male or female, is a shitty person. They get mad, for whatever reason, and want revenge. They look for weakness and exploit it.

Fact: There are shitty mates out there and about half of them are female.

It boils down to this - Humans are not trustworthy creations. They're just too weak.

In one's lifetime you may only meet one or two truly trustworthy people and you had better marry one of them unless you like being alone....or don't grow.

The bad thing is you wont know if they are trustworthy until you get busted.

We got busted a few years ago. I was told that if I wrote a statement on my husband I wouldn't have to go 'down river'. I told the detective that I could use the vacation and demanded that I be placed back in my cell. Meanwhile, My husband was taking blame for everything - saying that I didn't know anything.

Long story short; we have a great, trustful relationship. He treats me like a queen and I am obsessed with him because he is such a badass. None of my boyfriends before him would have 'volunteered' for prison to save my ass. I would gladly do the same for him.

p.s.@ Hydro-Soil - great post!

robbiedublu

its nice to say tell no one for sure, but to any one rockin over 1000w... what you smoke 2 pounds every 2 months?

lol TELL NO ONE! jar up all that bud and itl magically be gone in the morning with a pretty white check to cash in its place.

or your the guy who happens to call theyre guy... every 2 or 3 months... with name brand bud... waaay better than 95% of the average shit out there... sound like this?

' its from a friend, i ddidnt grow it' reality check? they dont belive you.

be safe, its frosty out there.

Really, you take checks ?? Wow!!

There are some real woman who say they won't tell and they don't. Me and my fiance were together 11 years. She knew everything, we went through an ugly split up and we said a million and one nasty things to each other, but she never once told. Now its a little different since we have kids together but still a woman scorned can do some crazy shit. Yhere are a few ppl who know about my grow. I guess in hindsight I wish no one knew. When I move from my current spot I definitely wont let anyone know. Honestly I dont even want people to know where I live

HighTech

Its the filthiest dirtiest act a woman can do next to cheating.

Getting you in shit, for something that you SHOULD be able to legally, that is your god given right.

And on the other point someone made, yes. You cant trust a lot of women with any information whatsoever. They like to use your personal secrets as topics of conversation. I remember i knew every petty secret about my old gf's gf's bf's. They had no idea.

On the other hand, some women aren't like those yappy poodles and don't go out to big dinners or have many friends at all.

I think it depends on the lady.

Norrath

yep i agree there^

been blackmailed before, no fun indeed. She/others dont understand the true WEIGHT of some consequences i think. Where it's leverage in an argument, or ratting, is just plain unfair, there is no ammunition on ANYONE as capable of scarring someone like having the power to strip away someone's liberty and most freedom they are given by being a citizen of their country. SIMPLY uncalled for, and many women would sooner turn to teh easiest most effective weapon in the arsenal than exacting revenge in a less dramatic and powerful way. Or no revenge at all, such a terrible thing.

I would like to hear some stories of men dropping the bomb on a girl grower's parade, thatd give some much needed insight.

Muleskinner

Veteran
Treat a woman like a human. Most women will be so surprised they won't know how to handle it. Treat em like a human for enough years and they become really beautiful people. Most women were/are never exposed to that. A strong and trustworthy relationship takes years of work and dedication... you don't just fall into it like a cowpie. :D

Nothing like a woman you can trust with your life and your family. :D

Stay Safe! :tree:

you must either be really young or you have few friends. Half of my friends gave all their love and loyalty to a wonderful woman, and she dumped them and used a lawyer to take their money and/or kids. Wait till you get past age 40, you'll be amazed at how things play out. From what I've seen they don't really start getting neurotic and vicious until the mid-30s.

women absolutely love the power they get with the drug laws. Women tried for 100+ years to pass temperance. One of the big reasons women fought for suffrage in the early 1900's was to pass alcohol prohibition. Looking back, they did fail at maintaining prohibition, but they suceeded at wiping out the saloon/tavern establishment model which we had for 300 years in this country.

The whole purpose of moral laws is to use the population to police each other. In communist East Germany it's estimated that 40-50% of the population eventually informed on someone for the Stasi secret police.

The government loves to use women to keep young men obedient and under control.

KurtDobles

So many comments about females -girls, girlfriends, foagf's, wives {no sisters, surprisingly} who blab, talk, tell, raise the subject in an argument as a bargaining point.[I acknowledge the other tattlers, but this post is about the many 'females' comments.]

Well since you mentioned it...

I was hanging out with my brother in law one night and we were talking about growing/distributing. Fast forward about a month, I get a phone call from my dad a few states over and he tells me "Get that f*&%ing s%^& out of your house."

Gee I wonder how he found out... thanks sis.

Latest posts

Latest posts