What's new

Teerull strikes back!

TEERULL!! WATS UP BROTHA?! I SEE SHITS GOIN REAAAAL GOOD FOR U,,,THAT NL U CHOPPED LOOKS YUMMY..KEEP IT UP,. I HAD BAD LUCK WITH MY KC BRAINS NL..ORDERED FRM ATTITUDE SEEDS. NONE GERMINATED INSTEAD THEY LEAKED OUT THIS BLOOD RED LIQUID..VERY STRANGE,,NEVER SEEN IT HAPPEN B4..KINDA DISCOURAGES ME TO ORDER SEEDS FRM THE ATTITUDE AGAIN

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
^blood red liquid? lol. You weren't in coco were you?

Very nice job Tee. That was quick man! Enjoy :yes:

nah dude i wasnt,,it came outa the seeds,,,i did the papertowel method..never failed me,,just with that batch of seeds..fukn weird man, i put them in the wet paper towel i seen that red shit,i sed fuk it and left em in afew days more and they never cracked..sux cuz i was looking forward to that grow.. i got a freebe bluewiddow that came with those,im guna try and germ it and see wut happens.. anyways. teerulls nl he cut looks niiiice!! what plant is that? the old mother, or did u veg that for awhile? sorry ive been away for awhile..

Strangely

That BIG NL looks awesome Teerul! How can you tell you needed to start the flush earlier by looking at it?

that's the stupid thing with not having a veg chamber... you have to take cuttings in the first weeks of flowering

That's what I'm planning to do as need a very small setup (combined veg and flower sections in one small cab). I'm wondering how many (CFL) watts to go for in the small mum/clone/veg section (approx 20cm x 25cm x 30cm) The clones will need to tick over for the full time I'm flowering next door. I was thinking low, like 24watts maybe? (can't get 30W and 43W round here)? Any thoughts? Sorry if a bit big a question, I'll edit the post down if you want no worries. :)

Again, top grow dude!! Some rep coming your way. ;)

T

teerull

Thanks naturesrevenge! The smell is literally SWEET. when you walk into the room it's drying in a powerful candyfloss smell hits you! and that's nice...mmm...

Cheesebuds, Thanks for stoppin by! the smokin' has already begun with the scissorhash from the trimming! I got almost 0.2g of it and WOW. that stuff is completely mindblowing. Best high I've had besides a supposed SSH at the dam and an unknown african sativa! :joint:

2tokes!! Long time no see! Sorry that you had bad luck with the NL...Blood red liquid you say? damn, that's something I've never even heard of :fsu: It's the one who had to reveg for some reason. That's why she was so branchy and stuff. I think that kinda lowered my yields because the buds aren't as solid as they were on the other clone...Instead they have many-many more crystals on them and the smell is strongerrrrr....
here's a pic of her in early (re)veg.

Thanks for the compliments ScrubNinja! Quick indeed! She only took a bit less than 50 days of 12/12! I guess I could've gone more but she really was looking ripe. Besides I'm not a particular fan of a heavy couch lock (which is bound to happen in any case when you enjoy a bit too much of her :abduct:)

Strangely, Thanks for stoppin' by! I can tell it from the picture because all of the nutrients aren't sucked out of the fan leaves, they're not yellow enough. I only had a 10 day flush...Should've had a 15+ day flush i reckon. About the mom/veg area - I'm running only 18 watts! The motherplant seems to do ok, grows really nicely. I could probably take 3-5 cuts every 10 days or so if I wanted. You can check the dimensions of the pc in the first post. Mine has a bit smaller surface area than yours so I would really suggest running 2 bulbs instead of one. More light sources = more equal light distribution. I would say 2x15W is plenty for a mom/clone room that size. Also barely any cooling is necessary for such low watts :) peace.

In other news:
NL clones already have crazy roots developing and are yellowing slightly...I'm too lazy to pot them now though... one of the Pineapple Punch clones also showed it's first nub yesterday So I must say that the bubbler obviously is doing it's job as needed :woohoo:

I also found two seeds in the drying buds. Well, actually I've spotted 3 already but I trimmed one of it into two pieces :laughing:...Those thing's are darn small. I will probably find a bit more, although I'm not worried at all because I exactly know where the pollen came from...and besides, A few mistakes are bound to happen the first time you mess around with "targeted pollination" :yeahthats

So the next major updates will include:
1) potting up the NL-s, the TFDPP
2) Repotting the bosai mom and move it to the flowering room
3) making a new mom out of one extra strong clone, that is currently in the bubbler. MAD roots forming, already feel like I should post a picture of that. Aerohead style...well not quite there though. One can certainly hope that one day I will be able to top him :rolleyes:

Something that might after I harvest the DPPP and TFDPP? I will probably pop the most sativaish seeds I have. The anunnaki from DNA. Oh, and also I managed to 'win' REZ' banner contest so hopefully one day (when I find a way to get the seeds into this country) I can play around with the legendary Sour Diesel (or related hybrids). You can check the contest here

now that's one long line of text!
peace,
T:joint:

T

teerull

hey Risk! Thanks for stoppin' by dude!
How do I time the flush? If it's a plant I'm not familiar with then I try to "guess" when it will be ready and start flushing approx 2 weeks earlier (which I'm thinking I should extend a bit now though...)
With plants I've grown before It's pretty much 2weeks+ before the chop.

peace,

T

teerull

A slight update as well! After 96-100hrs of hanging they were dry enough (imo) to take em down, take some weights and in the jar they go! I know 4 days is a short time but the buds were quite airy this time... Note to self - few THICK branches = better than loads of branches not that thick. But they're completely covered with crystals so I don't really mind. Yield wise, I was a bit dissappointed though... I haven't weighed the trim yet though because that's not dry enough... but...

the big number is......................17.5g of yummy looking buds
If my predictions are accurate enough, I will have ~15g of popcorn and trim as well! Since it's schooltime in any case, I don't toke that much so the amount should last me a while :joint:
And after all I've got some new goodies coming not so long from now :yeahthats

peace,

natures_revenge

yo!! its your mate from down south. 17.5 grams isnt bad at all in my books..im itching to get a thread started so i can show pics of what ive got.

T

teerull

awee bro! You got to get some pics! Really want to check out those Swazis!

Risk, thanks man!

I just wanted to add that I weighed the trim now and it reads 12.0g! It's a bit less than what I hoped for (15g) but now I've got the "dry-wet" factor! and in my books a fifth of the wet weight remains!

So the total amount from the plant was 17.5+12 = 29.5g. Not bad I guess! Gonna make some yummy muffins with the popcorn buds...mmm...

I also noticed that I haven't uploaded any new pics since I don't know when! I will get some tomorrow, I promise!!

peace,

T

teerull

As Promised-

DutchPassion - PowerPlant
Can you look at the pictures and tell me you DO NOT want a piece of that? :yoinks: YUMMY! The dutch passion website states that they have a flowering period of 8 weeks. That seems pretty close, although I don't really know how long she's been flowering since I went 12/12 from seed. Should be like 3 more weeks, so I'm probably going to start flushing next weekend. Really sativaish characteristics, can't wait to taste her!
po4d7YHJ.jpeg

HVzswUw1.jpeg

NL#1, the seeded one. Looks really funny and all the new LEAFY?? growth is very yellow. PACKED with trichs though. weird. Because it's seeded? don't have a clue.
hkZ2c1hK.jpeg

NL#2 - obviously you can see that the NL isn't really good when going from clone straight to 12/12. Lots of free space and very very little bud. the quality? HOLY S*IT. I've never seen so many crystals with my eyes! I wish i could've got a good picture to justify... that darn thing has crystals ON crystals! mad. stuff. It's a shame I will probably just get a few grams of it..if even that. growers note: You can't grow the NL without veg time. Period.

jpkIEyCH.jpeg

The pc - I gave her a severe haircut yesterday. I think I threw away about 10 clones, maybe even more. Sad, but I just don't have room (or rather I want to try new stuff :laughing:)

sok6kIIb.jpeg

The Flying Dutchmen - Pineapple Punch
Lookin' real good! I actually feel bad that I've limited her rootspace into a 1.5l container...She would've done SO much better in a bigger container! Mad roots, mad growth, mad water uptake as well unfortunately... Oh, and she got a bit burnt by the lights as you can see...Nothing serious though! The smell is REALLY fruity by the way! Should be a delight to smoke(or vaporize as I do now after I acquired a vaporstar :joint:)

E966a8T.jpeg

rIfCvuzS.jpeg

Enjoy the show!
peace,

T

teerull

Scrubninja, thanks for stoppin' by man! I must admit the prizes are tempting! Rez mentioned something about Sour Diesel IBL (or related hybrids) aaaand Grindhouse said that a packet of Ultra Sonja is on the table! I do not have any idea how I'm gonna get them into the country yet though...Gonna be a much bigger mission than making the banners/logo! Sour Diesel in my cab would just be DAMN awesome though!

Krull, enjoying it as much as I can!

Risk, I guess that has to do with the going straight to 12/12 from first roots... plus I think they had a little bit too little light when the cab was CROWDED. Not sure though..Gonna let the new run veg for 2 weeks...

peace,

T

teerull

Just wanted to let you know things are still great!

oh, and by the way - this is what I'm smokin' at the moment... NL dried for 4 days, 6 days in the pot so far

hWdYksI5.jpeg

peace,

Latest posts

Latest posts