What's new

teenage mutant ninja turtles

teenage mutant ninja turtles

• Total voters
no i dont do any breeding yet. mainly of because of my location.i really want to tho.probbly after i finish building my new cab and move.
i want to tho lol ive always wondered what would be the appropriate strains to make some tmnt bud.

Jdubb

That YouTube video was a bit extreme, but a friendly reminder that there's crazier people out there other than myself:)

Thanks for the reminder!

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
picture.php

The only thing I am left wondering is who gets a TMNT tattoo, how could that should have been such an integral part to someone's life...look on google..it's pretty crazy..lmao

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Damn, I tought Raph would be low when I picked um.... That fool had a attitude and always went off by himself and shit. Badass uh da group. I liked um all tho, leo was the least favorite. Donatello second. Mike third.

they had people come to my school dressed up in cheap turtle costumes and talk about anti drug crap.lol thats an awesome pic tho whered you dig that up?
that happened at my school too lol. I remember every time Michelangelo or Leonardo davinci came up in school they would use the ninja turtles to get the class interested. I cant believe Raph is winning in the polls that guy was soo emo. I liked Donatello cause he was smart and knew how to work the others to get what he wants.

Red Fang

Veteran
sorry but I thought they were so lame, hated them intently, and wondered what was wrong in side of the heads of all that liked them. I came here initially because I thought it was a thread critical of a certain member here who was "voted on" recently, and drives me nuts. Not "hate", just my opinion. I am glad you liked them, but to me they were one of many things that annoyed the living tar out of me. Now I suppose you'll tell me you liked Barney the pink dinosaur too! :D

sorry but I thought they were so lame, hated them intently, and wondered what was wrong in side of the heads of all that liked them. I came here initially because I thought it was a thread critical of a certain member here who was "voted on" recently, and drives me nuts. Not "hate", just my opinion. I am glad you liked them, but to me they were one of many things that annoyed the living tar out of me. Now I suppose you'll tell me you liked Barney the pink dinosaur too! :D
you sound like a fun guy. :moon:

Red Fang

Veteran
well I can be fun when I am not cranky, but seeing that phrase again set me off I guess. Of course you are entitled to love them, as I am to hate them. That was an annoying era with lame rap like jazzy jeff being popular, as well as cabbage patch kids and other nonsense. I was hoping to just forget about that troubling time. ;)

F

fully baked

How is Raphael winning???

He was the grumpy bro that the others always had to watch out for...

Leo was alright, the leader and a hard ass.

Don was cool as shit, always building stuff.

Mikey just ate pizza and chilled, stoner for sure!! Mikey gets my vote all day every day...

Kowabunga,
FB

Latest posts

Latest posts