What's new

tebow...wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetslang

ITS TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES A QB THAT RUNS OVER LINEBACKERS IN OPEN FIELD, WORKS HARD, IS RESPECTFUL, AND DOSENT RAPE DOGS OR FIGHT DUMB BITCHES. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH, BUT I GOTTA QUESTION SOME OF YOU WHEN YOU SAY THIS IS A BAD THING. SHOULD HE CUSS, DRINK, SMOKE CRACK, SHOW UP LATE TO GAMES, BEAT WOMEN, AND CARRY A GUN, WOULD THIS MAKE HIM A TOLERABLE?

AND APPARANTLY NO ONE WATCHED THE LAST GAME, DENVER WAS PUTTING IT TO NEW ENGLAND IN THE FIRST QT, THEN WE TURNED THE BALL OVER THREE TIMES, AND LOST IT. SO IT MAY NOT BE AS ONE SIDED AS EVERYONE THINKS.

TEBONG TIME!!!!!! WHOO HOOO GET PUMPED UP!!!! THIS RIP IS GOING UP TO MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!! LMAO!

G

guest8905

brady's gonna show him whats up today...

tebow will be nobody after this game

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
ITS TEBOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES A QB THAT RUNS OVER LINEBACKERS IN OPEN FIELD, WORKS HARD, IS RESPECTFUL, AND DOSENT RAPE DOGS OR FIGHT DUMB BITCHES. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH, BUT I GOTTA QUESTION SOME OF YOU WHEN YOU SAY THIS IS A BAD THING. SHOULD HE CUSS, DRINK, SMOKE CRACK, SHOW UP LATE TO GAMES, BEAT WOMEN, AND CARRY A GUN, WOULD THIS MAKE HIM A TOLERABLE?

It's about wearing God on his sleeve and being a spokesperson for intolerance. Nobody's saying this guy should be treated differently than the rest of us. Does this mean we deserve his narrow views on national tv?

IMO, Teboing is no more annoying than pointing to the sky. I can even handle players thanking jeebus for whatever but one time is about all I can handle.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Tebow will shine from time to time during the game in New England but I expect to see the Patriots run all over the Broncos, actually Brady's gonna pick 'em apart passing.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran

Tebow will shine from time to time during the game in New England but I expect to see the Patriots run all over the Broncos, actually Brady's gonna pick 'em apart passing.

Im interested to see how this one turns out. Denvers defense is good, the Patriots, not so much.

But in the end I think to much experience and Brady, beats the inexperience and lack of offense of Denver.

But who knows thats why they play the game.

BigDawg

The patriots beat the broncos in Denver a few weeks ago. Now they are playing in New England. Pretty sure tebow and the broncos won't win this time either.

At the start of the season, the broncos fans wanted tebow to start because they weren't winning with kyle orton as quarterback. Finally, after several games, they got rid of orton and played tebow. Suddenly they started to win... He's a good leader and obviously a positive influence for his team. He's had some pretty good moments but i give more credit to their defense. As far as him being a starting QB for years to come, only time will tell. He has a lot of support from his fans, especially in Denver. The critics never thought he could play QB very well in the NFL so this is why there is so much controversy.

Really no need to talk about religion in this thread, IMO

NOKUY

Veteran
on the local news they interviewed 2 little girls (prolly like 5th grade or so)...

they asked them what tim tebow does? ....both girls took a knee and bowed...as if on cue.

...then they stood up and 1 of the girls said "i know something else tebow does..."

tv guy said what?

...she said "loses to new england".........i was lmfao

Snoopster

Veteran
It's all about context.

Jesus was speaking about the Scribes and pharasees (The religous elite of the time.0
They would make long prayers with poetic flowing language in public squares and market places. The intent behind these public prayers were not sincere, but to draw attention to themselves not God.

God bless you all.

Every verse has to be taken in context.

I think public displays like that are innapropriate.
Why can't he pray standing up so no one notices?

I also believe those that think Tebow's success is partly due to divine intervention are blaspheming.

Go Broncos, by the way.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
The big deal is he's controversial, doesn't matter if you watch hoping he loses or watch hoping he wins, the bottomline is the NFL wants more people watching and that's why you hear so much about him.

N

Nondual

The love of God draws haters to this thread.

The yearning for more draws you haters here.

You could simply not comment, or ignore this thread.

But you wont.
Your weakness won't allow you.

Peace.
John 3:16
That's retarded and off base. From my chair this is about Tebow. Hard to see how a quarterback like him will have any longevity in the league and think he will be a flash in the pan.

I also believe those that think Tebow's success is partly due to divine intervention are blaspheming.
Look at all the success Brady has had. What's that due to? Skill.

OMG I got a touchdown praise god. OMG I dropped a pass so god wasn't with me. How stupid.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Ill take tebow's jeebus crap over rape,dog fighting and shooting oneself while trying to keep it gangstaif he keeps his work ethic where it is he will have longevity once jacksonville signs him.

Status
Not open for further replies.