tebow...wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you see the 49ers game? :yoinks:
That was tough one. We almost had it even with 5 turnovers. Can't win a game with 5 turnovers.

Time to bust out my golf clubs for next weekend. Damnit.

Tough week for LA football. This was better than the LSU game though.

supermanlives

Veteran
pats kick ass. i lived 1 1/2 minutes from the stadium. my buddy had a field of corn and dairy cows right next to the parking lot. he sued and got them to put in a cement culvet drains as the runofff oils and wastes was contaminated his organic farm

supermanlives

Veteran
42 and 7 pats dont loose much at home . my buddies would park in my yard rather than pay the about 25 dollar or more fee to park. i would get em stoned and they would walk . most times a magical free ticket appeared in my hand.

H

HighPlainsToker

Ah, tomorrow will be a black day in Denver...let the whining commence...:cry:

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All this Tebow hype leading up to the game looks to have pissed Brady off. I reckon he is playing with a chip on his shoulder. 3 time superbowl champ, twive superbowl MVP, and all anyone can talk about is an untested option QB with poor mechanics?

Brady is going to try and hang 70 on them.

supermanlives

Veteran
if nokuy lives there they automatically loose. due to stupidity. the only way the pats will loose is if they all lay down on the field and play dead

K

KSP

061311-celebs-charles-barkley.jpg

H

HighPlainsToker

When you've been banged that hard, I don't think ya can claim to be a virgin anymore.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let me tell you what I see in Tebow. He's probably the least talented QB in the NFL. So he has to rely on heart. And from what I see he has a lot of that. He'll run head on into any linebacker in the NFL and get pounded into the ground. But he gets up. He doesn't make excuses. He doesn't brag and he doesn't care what anyone else thinks. He won't quit.

He doesn't run around chasing women. Nor does he go around hurting people. Instead he chooses to go to third world countries and help people. At least he tries to make a diffrence. Before a game he'll go to a hospital and spend hours with dying kids. He doesn't try and be fake, or to be cool. He thinks people should help each other. He's not swayed by what people want him to be. He's comfortable with who he is.

Does he push God? Yes I think he does. But I'd rather he did that than hurt people. Just like I wish everyone did. Will he make excuses why they lost this game? Will he throw his offensive line under the bus for the beating he's taking? No he won't.

Would I choose him as one of the top 10 QB's in the league? No. But if he were a friend I sure wouldn't be afraid to admit it. I like people with guts. People that are tough. People that don't quit. Wouldn't it be a shame if there were more people like him instead of people that care only for themselves and don't care what they do to other people to get what they want. I don't think he'll have a long successful career in the NFL. But I do think he'll make a positive diffrence in a lot of peoples lives. And that's what's important.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Tebow didn't do too bad for a guy that can't throw a tight spiral. I watched him dump a ~10 yarder with no pressure. Looked like a fuckin shoe flying through the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.