beautifull

lol

lol :laughing: :laughing:
capt.bej10308200723.china_pig_tattoo_bej103.jpg
l_f195e2b8f1f4d33b3de3ceae31e10bd0.jpg

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

Well that one i like to F again.........
The girl whit the tattoo is cute to .....hehe

U

UBER21

kallenavndk said:
This is a danish gal ...Thats our standard up here ;)
Anne lindfjeld or somthing like that
hot.jpg

Damn she is badass Kallen.....Nice 1

I have a faery on my back w/ the pisces symbol, and butterflies around my ankle = ) Looking to get another one soon of an ankh w/ a lily coming through it.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello girls (and boys)
I got my first tattoo (a wee bird sitting on a flower ) but thats not what im writing to tell you about.... the problem with me and tattoo's is.. they are so fckin addictive i have to fight EVERY time I go near a tattoo shop not to have another one done!! I dont know why but I just cant help it. I absolutely love them on guys and if you get a good one then they can be very cute on girls but I suppose i could say the same about a pair of boxers and Im not addicted to them !!! ;) I dunno really.... I cant explain it. Must be the celt in me.
love
gix

Haha tell me about it...It's even worse when your best mate is a tattoo astist im definatly addicted...lol

Cabri

TRAMP STAMPS.

TRAMP STAMPS.

No B!tcha mine is Eva Gonna Have No Tramp Stamps and you can write it down.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
my favourite "other" terms for tramp stamps are ... "Slag Tag"... and even better .."Cum Catcher" (actually thats what my tatooists missus calls them)

Anyways, I'm also a collector...I like fairly large "prison" style heavy coverage. most of mine are new/old school and VERY colourful... call me old fashioned but I like swallows best :smile:

Cabri

The Catcher.

The Catcher.

Now Jamie I don`t Know how you made over 1K posts in a couple of months but i do know that if you are into Prison Tatts and love swallows i will say No more.

Ink lover here too, have got large peace sign wrapped in vines/flowers on my back and full sock with waterfall, old spirit tree of life, circle of fire, full moon with eagle head embedded inside and life sized green tree python. About 40 hours into the sock and have been contemplating next piece a full sleeve on same side of body as sock.

S

SmokeToLive

These pictures make my little tattoo seem like nothing. I did get some henna art for 4-20... A cannabis leaf growing out of the Egyptian ankh of life. :)

I doubt I will make that permanent though as it makes doctor/hospital visits a little more interesting than they already were... plus it's on my arm next to all the veins they like to use for IVs. (I didn't think that through did I?)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ink lover here too, have got large peace sign wrapped in vines/flowers on my back and full sock with waterfall, old spirit tree of life, circle of fire, full moon with eagle head embedded inside and life sized green tree python. About 40 hours into the sock and have been contemplating next piece a full sleeve on same side of body as sock.

love peace signs gardengoddess!! ...Im thinking of getting one somewhere ....I bet yours looks awesome!

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
smilingbeauty.jpg

url

I just posted more of her in the bikini thread, more of you ladies should post up over there, just remove faces etc, us tatted guys would really enjoy them..

JamieShoes

Veteran
plus it's on my arm next to all the veins they like to use for IVs. (I didn't think that through did I?)

I hope you don't think I'm taking the micky, but if that we're me (and I appreciate its not) I would have to get "insert IV here" tattooed there, or something similar... I have a crap sense of humour though :wink:

JamieShoes

Veteran
p.s here's my desktop pic, for all you "kat lovers"

Attachments

• kat.gypsyfull.jpg
    kat.gypsyfull.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 20
K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I personally like tribal pieces as well as celestial themes. I have 9 tats currently & trying to finish up a backpiece
oh & that pic. lmao@ that.