What's new

Tatoo's Ladies!

earth77

I got the idea when i saw Mrs Babbas avitar. Thats my signature i love a blue rose so beautiful it was my first tat and like all my tat's they are symbolic and have a story behind them.I would love to see and hear you ladies pics and story's of your artistic side in skin that is. ill be working on my 4th next week and cant wait to share Love and peace to all
<3earth<3

Monad

ahahaha tramp stamps, thats great...so is space ghost!
I won't post the pic on my skin, but I'll post a pic of what it is and what it means.
perseverancepatienceendjq5.png

So I've got that on the back of my forearm, and a lot more in the making (I started tattooing recently, self taught so I've been at it getting supplies and knowledge for several years) They mean a lot to me, so I try and sit on an idea for several months...skin space is valuable.

This one means:
Perseverance, Patience, Endurance
which is a mantra to me, without it I wouldn't be here, and it keeps me going through the hard times... I couldn't begin to explain what these things have done for me personally. Saved my damn life lets leave it at that, which is worthy of a tattoo for sure.

I'd like to see a tattoo forum up for everyone male/female... Love to see some more tats.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: That looks soooooo weird!! *shakes head* thats one of those "what the hell where they thinking?" kinda things!!! lol

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
:laughing:

Guy´s doing serious time must be "delighted" when they see that lady shaking "boobs" at the gong, eh? :D

I agree with you mrs. babba, that really is one of those "what the hell he was thinking" thangs :nono: First I zoomed the thumb, I looked it wasnt tattoo, but a body painting instead, especially the neck part looks like it´s covered in paint mass etc..

This or that.. One heck of an artist hands down :bow:

Koi

Koi

I've got a Koi Fish and in the tail is my mother's initials. It's a tribute to her because she was an Olympic Swimmer and she died of Breast Cancer when I was 4. I made it blue and swimming downwards which I later found out in Japanese mythology means something negative. I guess it's fitting because it was a sad time in my life and made me stronger.

Monad! I was learning to tattoo too, but things didn't work out with my teacher and I took a break. How is it going? are you someone's apprentice? tried human flesh yet? My teacher did my koi, 8 hours done & most of the coloring done, but it's still not finished. I'll just say it's on my rib cage, and ouch!

I've really been waiting to find the right artist to finish it, it's been 4 years now and it's not done! I'm getting anxious and have a tradition of getting tattoos and piercings done on my birthday, and mine is coming up...

In the long run I would like to have a full body suite at least on those parts that are cover. I want to get more water, koi, lotus flowers, but only for symbolic things in my life.

How did your blue rose turn out Earth?

K

kallenavndk

haha i love to give that girl spanish :) why flowmo when u can homo

ok, that is freakin weird....he's got butt-tits. I have 3 small tattoos which are all on file with the pigs, so sorry no details, but I'm not particularly fond of any of them. They're nothing like that one dude, they are just kinda....eh. My niece is a tattoo artist, so I'll have to have her hook me up.

gixergal

hello girls (and boys)
I got my first tattoo (a wee bird sitting on a flower ) but thats not what im writing to tell you about.... the problem with me and tattoo's is.. they are so fckin addictive i have to fight EVERY time I go near a tattoo shop not to have another one done!! I dont know why but I just cant help it. I absolutely love them on guys and if you get a good one then they can be very cute on girls but I suppose i could say the same about a pair of boxers and Im not addicted to them !!! ;) I dunno really.... I cant explain it. Must be the celt in me.
love
gix

angelsoffspring

unfortunatly my very first tattoo was when I turned 18 and I got it on the small of my back. A heart with a rose going thru it. Since then I had my son's initials made into flames on the top of the heart. My daughter's initials were made into a blood pool underneath the picture. I have tried to doctor up the tramp stamp as much as possible.

Second tattoo I got was the chinese symbol for twins inside my right ear.

The 3rd tatoo I have is the OHM sign on the back of my neck. This is my personal favorite because the OHM symbol means many things in many cultures and religions. The three is symbolic for "mother, maiden, crone" or "father, son, holy ghost" Mainly, it's a symbol of balance.

My next work of art will be my last because it will take up my whole back. I will have a fairy sitting inside the blades of a pair of scissors (homage to my carreer as a hairdresser) with her hands holding it open. On one side I will have a gargoyle trying to push a blade in, a salamander on the other side pushing a blade in, and a dragon thru the scissor loops trying to squeeze shut. the fairy wings will be across my shoulder blades and I will have many different religious symbols going down my spine and circling the whole image.

basically, the creatures represent one of the 4 main elements: earth, air, fire, water.

K

kallenavndk

This is a danish gal ...Thats our standard up here ;)
Anne lindfjeld or somthing like that
hot.jpg