What's new

Tasty, low potency weed.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im with MrSterling....def not a good idea to pull early for effect...to me that logic is actually backward...over mature if anything if your lookin to get sedation or away from the 30min high...heh...
Lots of good bud out here tho...Hawaiian's brah.....you should def try some hawaiians..
I can;t say c99..that shit gives me the willies..heh...had a KillaQueen phenom that was heart pounding...
FOE20

EastFortRock

For me -Yumbolt picked late , not early. Chill , mellow feeling,no paranoia , but not very psychedelic . I guess I should say a plant from yuumbolt f2 pollen chucked seed.

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
all day sucker

all day sucker

I skipped to the end of this one,sorry if over stated.

Smoke the sugar leafs. Love em when they are fresh. Good for rollin. Also good for light weight smokers

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

A good bubblegum pheno.
Mandala have some great strains, I love eight miles high...kinda mellow and creative high.
Anything from DJ Shorts....some wonderful genetics, with a complete effect and mellow high's.
Think all my suggestions have already been made lol.

DankSide

No mention of powerplant yet? There was a Sativa pheno of it I LOVED back in the day. You could smoke it in the morning and find yourself up for a promotion at the end of your work day. Really motivational stuff. It had that orange/citrus flavor on the end of it, much sweeter compared to a lot of others.

So motivational that I bought a pack from Dutch Passion later down the road. It's probably the only strain I'd recommend out of DP.

not low potency per say but cannacopias dc x c99 tastes fabulous and is a pretty balanced high and finishes pretty quik. for 3o bones hard to beat. prob one of the best tasting herbs ive came across

J

joejusttyped

I like Panama too. Mid to high grade effects, tastes like floral lemon hash crayons and has a very pleasant effect if you have the capacity to grow sativas. I don't grow it myself but I always trade some of my crop to my dealer friend for it when it's by me.

Latest posts

Latest posts