What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tasty, low potency weed.

Painfull

Look up Grapefruit from female seeds. C-99 some people find it racy but not Grapefruit, it has some indica in it.

Socrates

VP, I share your general philosophy with regards to overpowering strains. Here are some of my suggestions (several of which echo others' advice):

Bubblegum strains (I liked BogBubble)
DJ short's gear - Grape Krush is very mellow and super tasty, I've heard Flo is great too
Mandala strains - Kalichakra might fit the bill for you, just look through their catalogue. They breed for mellow happy highs. Be careful with Satori, it's great but stronger and you can overindulge if you're not careful.
I once grew out a Mystery Mix from Sagarmatha that had one really excellent plant, which I wish I had kept. I think it was probably Diamond Head - very fruity, chill weed that all my friends loved.
Along with Painfull, I also like Grapefruit, it's delicious and (from my experience) not racy or paranoid. Some find it to be that way though, or perhaps some phenos of it are more speedy than others.

I also really love Kali Mist - though that is not a low potency strain by any measure, it is happy, motivating and social when used in moderation.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not weak weeds but do not affect my heart or leave me too wasted. Maple Leaf Indica, Grandaddy Purple, Panama Red.

The MLI is not real tasty but nice enough. Mellow and kind buzz. The GDP is potent but tame enough and tastes of grape.

The PR is tasty and energetic. At low mid doses no overwhelming feelings or noids. Not night time weed though imo. Active type high.

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny, I got a wack of True Bluberry and F13 from Chimera. I'll jus pop those and find a keeper.

M

MrSterling

Mintz I have to disagree. Sativas harvested prematurely can be race and less balanced than a fully matured high. Don't cut your pot early, find a cultivar that does what you want and cut it when it's ready.

Vag, Dinafems cali hash plant is my suggestion.

Tokesy

Surprised nobody's said Indiana Bubblegum, while not exactly low potency, its one of the mellowest, tastiest tokes I've ever had.

Seismic

Can't go wrong with DJ's gear imo, out of all the dj seeds and crosses I have ran, almost all have been pretty mellow and clear. Some stong flavors to be found.

BCNeil

Sweet Tooth #3 :D

YOu beat me to it.
This was the first strain I ever grew. From spice of life.

Tasted great.....literally tastes sweet.
Was a great yielder too.

Its kind of sad that most people these days want just strong as possible.

Its like going to a bar for some drinks, but they only serve shot glasses of 151

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man. a good blueberry or sweet tooth will set ya straight. jillybean would be a good one too.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, Jilly Bean or maybe Jackberry. Hawaiian Sativa, and Jas bud would be really nice...

I might also look at Atomic Northern Lights.

Great strains with benefits; the girls will just love them, and your sex life might improve if it's not already great.

I'm married so it's a lost cause. Kind of depressing.

Good luck, and Happy Holidaze!

R.Fortune

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
I have been looking for Jammer for a long time. Might have to go hang out at a Pho house on Kingsway in a North Face jacket and ask around.

:woohoo:

Sweet tooth #3's most prominant pheno is almost identical to the jammerz cut you can get around B.C

It's pretty damn close, little taller and needs a bit more veg than the cutting.

I started growing it after moving to europe and looking for something like jammerz years ago.

This is from the official description of the strain
This Sweet Tooth is the result of one backcross line wherein the goal in searching the father was an emphasis on the taxonomy and aroma of the original SPG mother. The Grapefruit is a true favorite among growers and consumers. It is possibly the most cultivated strain among commercial producers in Vancouver.