What's new

Tangilope DWC to Ebb & Flow Buckets

Weird stuff man... I'm running 5 Tangelopes clones in 1 gal coco that were sourced from crockett420. They're all in their 2 week flush right now and 4 of them are pretty damn big nugs. I do have 1 runt in the group that is wayyyyy smaller that looks like these last pics you posted, but I figured it must have just been because it didn't get nearly as much light as the other 4 in the flower room.

Strange...

Alpha Phase

Weird stuff man... I'm running 5 Tangelopes clones in 1 gal coco that were sourced from crockett420. They're all in their 2 week flush right now and 4 of them are pretty damn big nugs. I do have 1 runt in the group that is wayyyyy smaller that looks like these last pics you posted, but I figured it must have just been because it didn't get nearly as much light as the other 4 in the flower room.

Strange...

Right on, all other tangilopes that I've seen were solid big dank buds, I think the ones I have going do have enough light (it wasn't a clone though, I grew these from seed), but they aren't directly under the 1000w but they are pretty close to the light. I think I just got a really really funky pheno/ mutations causing it to grow really strange, there's not much bud, but what bud is growing is so dank :p

Alpha Phase

Sorry, I forgot to update this journal.

The tangilopes were harvested at 68 days of flower. Between the two plants, a little over 3.5oz of buds were yielded and an ounce of popcorn. The sugar trim was fantastic. The buds are extremely pungent. The smell is very hard to note, but as it is curing it is smelling much more like rotten fruit as opposed to chicken soup. The smoke is very very potent with an extreme head high behind the eyes and face with a nice relaxing body relaxation. The taste is very fruity, possibly like cannalope (it tastes better than it smells).

I would give the taste a rating of 8/10, the smell 9/10 (because it is so strong, even though it is kind of gross, it burns the nose and that is a quality I look for). The high I would give a rating of 8/10.

This is a very terpy plant and is great for concentrates.

If this plant was not a mutant I would have kept her around for a little while, but due to it's extreme mutations she has been culled from the garden.

This should bring this thread to a close, if you have any questions let me know! Thanks. :tiphat:
20150130_150719.jpg

20150130_172538.jpg

20150130_175625.jpg

20150130_175823.jpg

20150205_200419.jpg

20150205_200935.jpg

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Very impressive thread from head to toe. Glad to see your success as well as you continually dialing in your system. Win/win on this one.

Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing the ride with us.

Alpha Phase

Thanks for the kind words RM! I can not wait to see what the next garden lineup will bring :) The more the tangilope cures, the more the smell has been changing. It's super fruity now and not gross smelling at all, pretty much dead on what a cantaloupe would smell like if it was a fruit snack. Really really pungent!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Got a cut of a buddies tangilope, I hope she is as good as yours was.
The sample she came with was straight up candy.
I cannot wait.