What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Are you using it to set light power, or light height, or airflow, or all of the above? I want one, and a PAR meter. Some beautiful herb there. Inspires me to learn.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I use it for leaf surface temps. It doesn't really do air temps. It just calculates the temp of surfaces.
I also really want a part meter.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
damn bro that Purp looks really tasty!!!

Thanks! I love her
I gave her to my buddy and gave him a purple Satellite male. He crossed them but only got a few seeds. The only time I crossed her yet was to a Quantum Kush male and I only got about 20 seeds.
I'm growing out one of those PurpAl x Purple Satellite now. PurpAl is very short and slow growing but the PalSat is the tallest in the tent. Definitely took the dads "sativa" internodal space.
Cant wait to get off my ass and reverse the PurpAl.

Cvh

Supermod
Whatcha got going on there star? What symbol is that. It looks familiar.

That symbol is the Om/Ohm/Aum symbol. From the mantra, Om mani padme hum.
Known by many groups like for example Yogi's (I'm myself a Hatha Yogi),...etc.

attachment.php

[iframe1]iG_lNuNUVd4[/iframe1]

Cheers

Attachments

• om-mantra-erzebet-s-transparent.jpg
    om-mantra-erzebet-s-transparent.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 22

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
is kratom easy to grow? where did you get seeds?

I found seeds from my old Kratom vendor, but I could never get any to germinate. They would all mold. Strange colors of mold too. Blue, red, and green.
I've talked to others that all say that they have zero luck with seeds.
I ordered 5 different kratoms cultivars from the internet. It took a long time for them to acclimate to my dry environment, but now they are growing well.
Supposedly alkaloid content varies between cultivars, so you should purchase clones instead of seeds because a seedling content might come up with low alkaloids. It's like weed, find someone with a keeper.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Here's my a cross of my PurpAl to a Purple Satellite male.

I was looking to increase the non existent internodal space in the PurpAl.. looks like it worked.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm getting better at filling the canopy space, but I definitely need to work on my scrogging technique. I didn't do too much weaving, so this isn't a true scrog, I'm just using the net as support.

picture.php
picture.php