What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Talking about Growing, Smoking, and Collecting.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Here's a cross of my PurpAl to a Purple Satellite Male. Looks freaky
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I just found this Hemp paper that I made at "The Great American Smoke - In" in Washington DC. I think around 2005-2007ish.
There was a guy in a tent with paper making screens and big tote containers of recycled hemp paper pulp. This is the piece he let me make. It got wrinkled over the years.
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Crappy fucking "hash" I bought from a local buddy. My trim tray or grinder kief is way better.
picture.php

But that's ok because this Green Crack x Blue Dream is fire!
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I was cleaning out some old junk making room for new junk and I found this. It was my first "real" HID light. My buddy gave it to me. Until then I was only using small fluoros and screw in CFLs. Then he gave me an old school blurple 90w UFO. Lol it was good for lettuce..
Shortly after I graduated to 250s and 400w
picture.php
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
My freaky looking PurpAl x Purple Satellite topped itself and has even numbered leaflets. She took her mom's wide leaflets.
I only had two of these one didn't pop.

picture.php
picture.php

G

That haze is insane bro lol.
ECBB looking dank. My one is a weirdo, very unique look and stem rub.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
That haze is insane bro lol.
ECBB looking dank. My one is a weirdo, very unique look and stem rub.

106 days and counting for the one. The frostier sister started blooming a month later but it will finish first.

my two ECBB are similar but one has a dank basement smell on top of the fruit. It's also like a mustier BD.

Fitzera

Looks like your one plant has been affected by the dreaded trichome devouring purple mold ?? hehe

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I'm looking into microdosing.

I have these two blotters left. I might dissolve it in some ethanol and take a drop a day
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts